Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no hairdresser but I can’t imagine soaking my hair in oil the second I get home from a process like bleaching it blonde is good for color. 😬. Even for a paid for ad it seems like a bad idea.

I swear I feel like the colorists say don’t touch it for a few days and there are steps of do’s and dont’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There was a Wedding Edition/Jo Malone dinner on June 7. Madam has worked with both but pretty sure she wasn't there, never mentions either!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to update people about something why I've really not been on much, for the most part its me dealing with psoriasis which is going really well, the creams I've got work so thats good (or the steroid ointment which I'm using very sparingly as I dont like really using that, but overall is hugely improving.

But just had some truly devastating news, it turns out that my Dads wife cancer is terminal, they were considering doing a PET scan and nuclear testing or which ever they call it, but really in their honest opinion its pretty pointless as it'll just confirm apparently what they really pretty much know from an earlier scan, its just advanced far too much to really do anything about it.

Just cant really deal with Lydia right now to be quite honest, though may read some things and maybe comment occasionally I think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Just wanted to update people about something why I've really not been on much, for the most part its me dealing with psoriasis which is going really well, the creams I've got work so thats good (or the steroid ointment which I'm using very sparingly as I dont like really using that, but overall is hugely improving.

But just had some truly devastating news, it turns out that my Dads wife cancer is terminal, they were considering doing a PET scan and nuclear testing or which ever they call it, but really in their honest opinion its pretty pointless as it'll just confirm apparently what they really pretty much know from an earlier scan, its just advanced far too much to really do anything about it.

Just cant really deal with Lydia right now to be quite honest, though may read some things and maybe comment occasionally I think.
That’s really sad for you. Very sorry to hear your bad news. Just come here whenever you can. So lovely of you to let everyone know that you might not be around much.
It’s good to know your psoriasis is improving though! You have been through so much. Can’t blame you for not having enthusiasm for those 2 vacuous Sims. Take good care of yourself Katie x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m no hairdresser but I can’t imagine soaking my hair in oil the second I get home from a process like bleaching it blonde is good for color. 😬. Even for a paid for ad it seems like a bad idea.

I swear I feel like the colorists say don’t touch it for a few days and there are steps of do’s and dont’s.
Lidl won’t follow their expert advice, she knows best, remember? 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 15

That sounds awful for your poor stepmother news like that certainly puts things into perspective. Help however you can but do take care of yourself too. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Woah the management rant. Based on the tea we’ve heard on this thread from people who worked with her back then…: sounds more like once they heard about how horrible her reputation was they didn’t want to sign her. Easier to blow her off and then make her not want to sign by having a dark room meeting than say no. Of course she tries to turn it like she was a victim and is thriving today without them but we all know the truth. She’s barely scraping by and they are the ones who dodged a bullet. And she seems very happy they aren’t in business and hints that they would have been in court suing each other. That’s CRAZY

Management in house by a person (Cawwie) who hates fashion (literally mocks it) it and doesn’t engage in social media is also ridiculous. Lydia just wanted a yes person and I would say Carrie should not be her manager as she had zero relationships and look where Lydia’s career is. In the literal toilet and barely hanging on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
As a non-Brit, I find it so strange to go hiking, stop off for a drink 'alcoholic picnic' in some random field, take out plastic cups 'sooooo bougie', pour some wine and then stomp off again until I find a pub or another deserted field for yet another drink. Methinks this is just an excuse to drinking without their partners.

Carrie, once again, looks like a nutty character in a very bad movie.
View attachment 3001364

View attachment 3001365
---

Is Carrie, once again, wearing Lydia's discarded old clothes ?
This time, it's an old gifted blue Aavelle dress.
View attachment 3001351

Carrie's hair and eyebrows are just a mess.

View attachment 3001350

View attachment 3001354

Lydia has ruined her face with all the fillers and Botox.
View attachment 3001366
Since @Namima pointed out that Evertheprofessional Elsie never even manages to get the top of her head in when she graces us with filming herself I have been noticing more and more how true that is. There is only one photo (a long shot) in the run of photos Namima has put up where she has a head top. All she cares about ( it seems) is what she’s wearing. She goes away and the most exploring she does is a wine walk. She didn’t have to go away for that. Why can she not remember if it’s a birthday or Christmas present? Has she done a vlog that doesn’t feature the copious amounts of booze she’s drinking lately? Has she not thought of being drink aware? It’s showing in her face now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have to say I don’t like this phrase. People don’t say i ordered an English or Italian etc - I think there is a racist tinge using this phrase and not adding takeaway. I find it offensive..I’m a British Indian born and raised in UK and I’ve never liked this phrase.

People in UK do say; Going out for an Italian or ordering a Thai, if they are going to an italian restaurant or Thai takeway! They are just naming the cuisine they are ordering. We don't say ordering an italian if it's pizza as I don't think Dominos Pizza is actually Italian cusine? I think its more New York pizza style. But if we wanted italian style pizza/pasta I'd ask my husband if he wanted me to order an Italian ( for takewawy or delivery)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yes, I've been told by my balayage guy - no washing, masks etc. for 72 hours minimum after colour.

I don't understand the science of it all but I just follow his directions and my colour always lasts and looks good.

Remember when Lydia claimed that some colourist bleached her hair 4 times in one day when she was trying to repair the damage she accused Nicky of causing?

There was no damage. She just didn't like the colour but always needs immediate gratification, is impulsive and impatient so started bleeping with it immediately. She washed it that night or the next day or something.

She said she then went to someone a month later in her area who bleached her hair 4 times in one day (not possible as all her bleeping hair would have fallen out!).

She then came home and believe immediately oiled it or some crap.

Her damage mainly came during lockdown when the fool hair dried, then straightened then curled her hair several times a week.

Putting 3 heat tools in one sitting repeatedly is where all the damage came.

Purely self-inflicted.

She basically fried her own hair.

She's such a bloody moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ad for Sassi holford . I see a wavy seam on my right and the dropped waistband thing to me the right side of that is not aligned or the same width as the left side.

SH must be off their rockers . They have loaned /gifted a gown Leo swept the floor with last week . (It was very pale with train, she walked down the streets in it ).
Ooh that dodgy waistband wouldn’t get past Esme and Patrick on the GB Sewing Bee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

She filters the everloving heck out of her face everywhere, and especially round the eyes. If you want a sense of what her face really looks like, look for one of the photos taken at a public appearence in the last few months (not by her or the Littul Fella).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

she has the most incredibly masculine face. The hair hides a multitude of sins. I love women who are beautiful, but I honestly do not look at Lydia and see it. Everything about her is far too much masculine energy.

Reactions: 13
Woah the management rant. Based on the tea we’ve heard on this thread from people who worked with her back then…: sounds more like once they heard about how horrible her reputation was they didn’t want to sign her. Easier to blow her off and then make her not want to sign by having a dark room meeting than say no. Of course she tries to turn it like she was a victim and is thriving today without them but we all know the truth. She’s barely scraping by and they are the ones who dodged a bullet. And she seems very happy they aren’t in business and hints that they would have been in court suing each other. That’s CRAZY

Management in house by a person (Cawwie) who hates fashion (literally mocks it) it and doesn’t engage in social media is also ridiculous. Lydia just wanted a yes person and I would say Carrie should not be her manager as she had zero relationships and look where Lydia’s career is. In the literal toilet and barely hanging on.
There was so much snark packed into that rant !
Lydia also mentioned when something great happens to her, she tells everyone around her. And so when the management company approached her, she told everyone including her contemporaries.
And then suddenly the company was no longer interested in her.
It was almost as if she was hinting that one of her contemporaries (signed with the same company ?) had said something bad about her, thus ruining her signing with the company.
As per usual, the blame is with someone else, NOT THE PERSON - Lydia - WHO THREW A MAJOR STROP WITH SELFRIDGES at an event, STARTED A TWITTER BEEF WITH JAEGER PR etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She had eyelid surgery year

She had eyelid surgery years ago

Reactions: 7