Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a non-Brit, I find it so strange to go hiking, stop off for a drink 'alcoholic picnic' in some random field, take out plastic cups 'sooooo bougie', pour some wine and then stomp off again until I find a pub or another deserted field for yet another drink. Methinks this is just an excuse to drinking without their partners.

Carrie, once again, looks like a nutty character in a very bad movie.
Screenshot_20240618_114315_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240618_114320_YouTube.jpg

---

Is Carrie, once again, wearing Lydia's discarded old clothes ?
This time, it's an old gifted blue Aavelle dress.
Screenshot_20240618_113843_YouTube.jpg

Carrie's hair and eyebrows are just a mess.

Screenshot_20240618_113821_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240618_114046_Gallery.jpg

Lydia has ruined her face with all the fillers and Botox.
Screenshot_20240618_114205_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When you design a collection for a brand but don't get invited on their PR trips!!!!

https://www.karenmillen.com/lydia-m...e-woven-strappy-dress/BKK18489.html?color=133 The dress this man wears is available in all sizes!!!!

and this if you want to waste over £500

• Wow
Reactions: 10
:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20240618_120954_Instagram.jpg

Now tell us the truth about Hairgate and trying to ruin Nicky's business. Come on. Own it girl.
---
Lydia's narc rant at the end is confirmation that this girl holds GRUDGES. The glee in her voice at saying the company is now closed !
She says she now feels no negativity, no animosity, no sadness or devastation about what happened with the management company.
Yeah right.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 3001402

Now tell us the truth about Hairgate and trying to ruin Nicky's business. Come on. Own it girl.
---
Lydia's narc rant at the end is confirmation that this girl holds GRUDGES. The glee in her voice at saying the company is now closed !
She says she now feels no negativity, no animosity, no sadness or devastation about what happened with the management company.
Yeah right.
Another example of Lydia’s toxic positivity; some psychologists consider toxic positivity as a form of gaslighting and can even be abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another example of Lydia’s toxic positivity; some psychologists consider toxic positivity as a form of gaslighting and can even be abusive.
100%. I cannot agree more.
She truly is a vile individual.
And the people around her are of the same ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As a Brit myself the wine hike thing isn’t a thing . We might in a heatwave decide to take a picnic hamper filled with lunch and maybe a bottle of wine shared out but this would be driving to the picnic area , parking up, probably not wandering too far from parking with heavy hamper and dropping down somewhere
to enjoy the surroundings. Packing up and coming home after .

I don’t get wine hikes . Makes her sound alcoholic!

Normal people walk to the country pub and then sit at a table like civilised people , eat and drink and then walk back .

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This may be a local thing but it has always bothered me that they say this. Ordered an Indian. Ordered a Chinese.
I have to say I don’t like this phrase. People don’t say i ordered an English or Italian etc - I think there is a racist tinge using this phrase and not adding takeaway. I personally find it offensive..I’m a British Indian born and raised in UK and I’ve never liked this phrase.

Reactions: 27
The current obsession with telling her viewers about how, ‘this will need taking in or tailoring’ or ‘this doesn’t fit, it’s too big’ blah blah blah as she pulls the fabric across her back is bizarre.

The ODR dresses looked great on her, it pains me to say that. But the big gown is about as far from wedding guests attire as you can get!

Reactions: 16
Carrie and Lidl regularly “wine hike” so what on earth possessed them to walk through the countryside, on mostly public footpaths, with bare legs? The amount of stinging nettles and brambles would just tear your legs up. Are they trying to make it sexy 🤢. Urgh they’re such try hards.

Also “I’ve been on a mushroom foraging course” duck offffffffff 🖕🏻
---
Massive narc rant at the end 🥱
You are absolutely correct - and what is incredibly more worrying is the amount of TIKS that they keep going on about in the country with long grass in the fields and to ensure that people should ideally cover up, due to the amount of even more rain we are getting.

On another note - can someone please tell me where the manicurist went to that she used to get around to her house to do her mani/pedicures????? I randomly thought about it this morning ( lol I must wake up dreaming of LIDL). I have not seen or heard her mention her for months, or was that another one hit wonder of a used friendship.

Reactions: 8
As a non-Brit, I find it so strange to go hiking, stop off for a drink 'alcoholic picnic' in some random field, take out plastic cups 'sooooo bougie', pour some wine and then stomp off again until I find a pub or another deserted field for yet another drink. Methinks this is just an excuse to drinking without their partners.

View attachment 3001364

View attachment 3001365
---

View attachment 3001351

View attachment 3001350

View attachment 3001354

View attachment 3001366
They look like a couple of old lushes, puffy faces, eye-bags, bleary unfocused eyes!!! And surely Carrie isn't drink-driving is she???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

View attachment 3001364

View attachment 3001365
---

View attachment 3001351

View attachment 3001350

View attachment 3001354

View attachment 3001366
As a Brit I also find this peculiar. Love a hike, love a pub stop at the end but stopping multiple times to have wine from your bag in fields? Errrrr no

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 3001364

View attachment 3001365
---

View attachment 3001351

View attachment 3001350

View attachment 3001354

View attachment 3001366
It is definitely not a British tradition. It's just a Lydia tradition.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm certain this is where she got the new ring from.
So funny! Fun fact, I got a travel ring at Nordstrom rack last week for 16 bucks. Though it is totally glass/crystal, it looks sparklier and more real than Lydia’s lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So funny! Fun fact, I got a travel ring at Nordstrom rack last week for 16 bucks. Though it is totally glass/crystal, it looks sparklier and more real than Lydia’s lol.
Her ring is awful. It not only doesn't look like a diamond but the mounting itself looks cheap. It looks like the stone could snap right off.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ad for Sassi holford . I see a wavy seam on my right and the dropped waistband thing to me the right side of that is not aligned or the same width as the left side.

SH must be off their rockers . They have loaned /gifted a gown Leo swept the floor with last week . (It was very pale with train, she walked down the streets in it ).

Attachments

Reactions: 9

View attachment 3001402

---
Yeah right.
That post smacks of Lydia herself writing it. That whole "if you know you know" crap. Give me a break, was that supposed to be a spin on the whole J LO BS with the orange drink? She wrote that tit herself.
The whole "story" she never told before is her moaning about getting turned down by this management company she really really wanted to sign with and "pinned all her hopes on" says she showed up for second meeting, unknown to her it was already cancelled, I guess from how she explains it she tried to have the meeting anyway since "she was THERE" and got brushed off. Had to reschedule which was weeks away and says the whole vibe was bad from the time she got there till she left. So something happened from her very first meeting to them cancelling second meeting and I'd love to know what it was that they were blowing her off. What did they find out about her. She claims to this day she does not know what happened for this management company to not want to work with her and was upset for a few YEARS about it. I am thinking the company got wind of how Lydia really is and did not want to be associated with her in anyway. That is pretty bad if management outright says they don't want to sign with you. Which leads me to believe NO management company would touch her and she was forced to have her friend be her "fake" rep. Love how she throws around all these "buzz words" like "I have IN HOUSE management" NOOOO you have your ditzy friend at your kitchen table making calls on her cell phone PRETENDING to be your manager.
And for the love of all that is holy STOP with those BROWS!!!! They are horrid esp on her man face. And her hair has a green tinge to it and looks quite dry.

• Heart
  • Haha
I find it weird she’s doing all these dress shopping videos when she’s a wedding guest… it’s not even her wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s taking the train… is worried it will be cold so she’s bringing a cardigan. Ok fair enough. Then she puts a blazer on her shoulders and plans to carry the cardigan. What?! Why not WEAR the blazer if you feel cold? Mind you what’s also weird is how long she talks about this! Literally so self absorbed to think this is interesting to anyone.

IMG_5947.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
When you design a collection for a brand but don't get invited on their PR trips!!!!

https://www.karenmillen.com/lydia-m...e-woven-strappy-dress/BKK18489.html?color=133 The dress this man wears is available in all sizes!!!!

and this if you want to waste over £500

Who in there right mind would spend over £500 on that awful dress, it's not even nice

Reactions: 13