Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she actually waffling on about? That basically she admits she can’t do emails … she cannot multi task … so therefore Lydia I will actually bin your CV. Also going off for a piss up in Kent .. Kent is stunning. I grew up in Rye .. there is so much to see and do in that neck of the woods.

Reactions: 16
Carrie and Lidl regularly “wine hike” so what on earth possessed them to walk through the countryside, on mostly public footpaths, with bare legs? The amount of stinging nettles and brambles would just tear your legs up. Are they trying to make it sexy 🤢. Urgh they’re such try hards.

Also “I’ve been on a mushroom foraging course” duck offffffffff 🖕🏻
---
Massive narc rant at the end 🥱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Carrie and Lidl regularly “wine hike” so what on earth possessed them to walk through the countryside, on mostly public footpaths, with bare legs? The amount of stinging nettles and brambles would just tear your legs up. Are they trying to make it sexy 🤢. Urgh they’re such try hards.

---
They are also at serious risk of catching Lyme Disease from tics in the long grass/hedgerow. Lyme disease can lead to significant neurological problems. You should always cover your legs and ankles with trousers tucked into socks and good walking boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are also at serious risk of catching Lyme Disease from tics in the long grass/hedgerow. Lyme disease can lead to significant neurological problems. You should always cover your legs and ankles with trousers tucked into socks and good walking boots.
She doesn’t need neurological problems on tops of the multitude of problems she already has!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So the pink floral gown she did the Tik Tok of, was just trying something on in a shop!

Sad and desperate!!!!

Reactions: 22
If there's proof needed that LEM has no knowledge or is clueless, this vlog has it in spades. Know-how coming from Cawwie. It's only all about herself and how she looks. Cardigans and pearls still not giving off any delicacy in ones self. it's pretend. She has a looong way to go to pick up on how she can relate to people, cultures, environments, she can only remain on the bottom rung. There is no intelligence to mix in circles, she's winged it. And this is what the internet has done. The falsehoods are mammoth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

---
what’s the rant about? Any indication of what she’s done now but ranting about how it’s someone else’s fault (again)?

Reactions: 12
It’s another wine walk p up !

she declares “we couldn’t get a table at the pub, so we came back and ordered an Indian”

not “ordered an Indian takeaway”

ordered an Indian ……. Whatever next
This may be a local thing but it has always bothered me that they say this. Ordered an Indian. Ordered a Chinese.

Reactions: 14
what’s the rant about? Any indication of what she’s done now but ranting about how it’s someone else’s fault (again)?
She makes a big speech about how a talent agency that everyone wanted to be a part of (is it Gleam? Not sure, she says something about them not existing now) didn’t hire her and she is so grateful because she pioneered hiring her best mate as her manager and it’s just what she needed and blah blah blah. Just basically gaslighting her new followers into thinking she carved her own way in the industry rather than being blacklisted for her own appalling behaviour and work ethic. I have to admire her audacity, it’s clearly working for her because she’s still getting gifted experiences and products some of us actually pay for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Super random but I just saw this book someone is selling on Vinted, double took because it’s the exact color/design/font of Lydia’s book? Not sure if this has been discussed yet 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s another wine walk p up !

she declares “we couldn’t get a table at the pub, so we came back and ordered an Indian”

not “ordered an Indian takeaway”

ordered an Indian ……. Whatever next
Could afford to eat at the pub

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she actually waffling on about? That basically she admits she can’t do emails … she cannot multi task … so therefore Lydia I will actually bin your CV. Also going off for a piss up in Kent .. Kent is stunning. I grew up in Rye .. there is so much to see and do in that neck of the woods.
No lydiot please please stay away from Kent!! We do not want you and the little fella!! I can just imagine her prancing about, twirling around!! And the little fella pouting with his big umbrella!! Stay in the bunker, your basement flooring needs jet washing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say Most wouldn’t dream of recording themselves saying it then publishing it for the world to hear.

Reactions: 9
It was her attempt to brag about being on some panel for tiktok as she feels superior to other influencer For being the chosen one. Lol she’s so lame and clueless, Lydia, no one cares and you confirm how superficial and daft you are every time you open your mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Swoon_love is at some Karen Millen or invite thing, wonder why Lydia isn’t there???
Allchloerose is in Mykonos with Karen Millen and LTK; I don’t think Lydia is doing as well as she likes to portray. I also thinks she has an obsession with toxic positivity as illustrated by her repeated posts on instagram about how ‘grateful’ she is.

Reactions: 18