Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we carry on he’ll get his revenge by making another ‘How To Style a Gentleman’s Scarf in the English Countryside‘ video! I don’t think our delicate sensibilities can bear it if I’m honest.

she pirouettes, jetes and nods at a few cygnets before elegantly exiting the thread…

(psst…nobody but the incredibly special Elsie (best seats in the house) Nosey is allowed to film any of my performance)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg! The spin T the beginning and leap at h them end! Champagne-ella! Lolol

The two think they are being funny but wow so insulting to the performers.

Dunno WHO the hell these two think they are. Bouncing around acting like they are some kind of royalty or something. The whole ‘we are rich, you are poor’ attitude. It’s so braggy and pathetic. Every single post is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well there’s news on the grapevine about court cases investigating Dior for using sweat shops in Italy . Apparently some Dior bags are only costing 50 ish dollars to produce . They are under judicial administration for one year whilst it’s investigated .

I understand it includes bags, slg and ready to wear.

so whether it’s Dior or km Lydia is possibly sporting goods made in sweat shops

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ I’m late to the party, just seen her stories and she really thinks she is Josie with the church and the church bells going off .. is she now going to maintain she lives next to a church 😔😔😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do you know what always makes me laugh with Lydia, when she’s with other people, particularly posh, she puts on her best Kate Middleton accent and acts like she’s a royal visiting the common muck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you know what always makes me laugh with Lydia, when she’s with other people, particularly posh, she puts on her best Kate Middleton accent and acts like she’s a royal visiting the common muck.
Of course eventually her masks slips, especially when she s with Mr Boo-Font and shrieks at him ... BAAAAABBE!! She ll always be the biggest chav on the internet..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lips Boo Font has dragged his wife to a 3 hour performance of him changing a gentleman’s sump pump in the English countryside.

She wore a totally inappropriate pair of KM dungarees and a pair of red soled Loubies. She was seen to act out her dance of the seven bales. She slowly divested herself of seven bales of English country hay, whilst he got in her light prior to disappearing down his English gentleman’s septic tank to try and fix the sewerage leak.

She got bored and followed the yellow brick road to her English countryside basement car park of eternal leaks. Having licked the new grout clean in several places, she clicked her red soles and heels together uttering the words…There’s no place like my home…There’s no place like my home…There’s no place…Lips! There’s a stout on our new countryside cobbles. I‘ll need three chairs and a hospital waiting room. Lickety split!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am ashamed for Ali, who went from a muscular hoodie/tracksuit wearing electrician, to a girly twit in big hats, blazers, pocket squares, patent ballet shoes and pinkies!

Totally under the witches spell and still leaning!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
In tonight's NON SPONSORED flog, she is pushing N Peal and F&F, Purdey and Souster and Twit, so guessing none of them would sponsor this crap!
---
She says she is ill (again)
---
Ignore that! In my excitement (ha) I clicked on the wrong one, is there one today?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s another wine walk p up !

she declares “we couldn’t get a table at the pub, so we came back and ordered an Indian”

not “ordered an Indian takeaway”

ordered an Indian ……. Whatever next

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16