Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! The spin T the beginning and leap at h them end! Champagne-ella! Lolol

The two think they are being funny but wow so insulting to the performers.

Goodness the fat fingers typing by me. lol.
Sorry hopefully you all got the gist.

I wish I lived in London and could go to that performance. They are such asshats.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks like a Slavic 95 year old Grandma, except for the sunglasses.
View attachment 2995635
Maybe Lydiot will release a line of babushkas. I can see it now. Quiet luxury babushkas for those who wish to live an understated faux quality existence, sporty babushka to wear while fake running and vertical swimming, a gardening babushka guaranteed to kill your flowers, veggies, and sex appeal, an opera set that has opera gloves with a matching babushka (all opera glasses will be pointed in your direction), and a ballet set consisting of a tutu with matching babushka and a coordinating cummerbund for your garden gnome . Babushkas are no longer just for octogenarians. Are you constantly mistaken for a person in their 30's but want to give off granny vibes, then you need a babushka. Lydia Millen Moron guarantees that all her babushkas are made of genuine polyester by unskilled labor in a third world sweatshop. You will be dissatisfied, and your money will not be refunded. Brought to you by the famous Milton Keynes influencer Lydiot Millen Moron, purveyor of the famous Globy self-tanning kit seen in discount stores all over the UK. For a limited time, Lydiot Millen Moron will include a matching twilly, so your 'fit' will be the talk of the village. The first 10 people to buy a babushka will be charged double for shipping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just saw this and immediately thought of Lydia and her feet and house of horror renos. I blacked out the face but should photoshop Lyd’s face on the body with a birkin in her hand.
IMG_7128.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydiot the “Italian” in Italy! She actually regularly does a lot of these things like ketchup on pizza lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg! The spin T the beginning and leap at h them end! Champagne-ella! Lolol

The two think they are being funny but wow so insulting to the performers.

Seriously, aren t they the absolute pits. Although it was good to see Lips has finally realised that the wife is the biggest lush.

I recently took my 23 year old son to the ballet for the first time as he is an athlete. I wanted to show him how extraordinary ballet dancers are, that they too suffer for their art and the dedication it takes to be able to perform and make it look effortless. At the end of the show we were in awe.

The only thing these two freeloading chavs would have appreciated from the evening would have been the free flowing booze and pizzas. The fraud simply cannot help but show her lack of class and manners wherever she stomps goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She listens to her audio book “when I need reminding who I am”..

I think she means “I listen to my audio book when I need reminding who I’m pretending to be this year”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She listens to her audio book “when I need reminding who I am”..

I think she means “I listen to my audio book when I need reminding who I’m pretending to be this year”
Just give it up Lydiot, nobody wants your book, apart from your sycophants!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think Ali twirls a little too well for a ‘straight’ man…….
YESSSSS!!!!![

QUOTE="Oops..., post: 19639021, member: 107771"]
…we shouldn’t judge him until we’ve walked a mile in his ballet shoes 😜😄💅
[/QUOTE]

Or his opera slippers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
YESSSSS!!!!![

QUOTE="Oops..., post: 19639021, member: 107771"]
…we shouldn’t judge him until we’ve walked a mile in his ballet shoes 😜😄💅
Or his opera slippers 🤭
[/QUOTE]

All while balancing that gigantic hat on his empty bonce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16