Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow guys, Lydia's got a big week of planning next week. She's got to select some summer candles for the house, she's needs to look at summer playlists, she's got to choose her summer wardrobe as well, and pick and choose for downstairs remodel. She said there's lots to do, its a lot of planning for the summer season" it's a big week, guy's! :rolleyes: Give me a spell! She has no idea. She is so out of touch with reality. If that's a big week I'd hate to think how she would cope in the real world!
She is lucky to have so much time to fully support her delusions! I would be embarrassed to call those things on the list work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is it whenever Lydia talks about someone in her family, there is always some story attached! I don't want to speak out of turn, and I don't know anything about Lydia's uncle Carlo, but the way she boasted, in the vlog, saying he's done murals for "famous people" gave me a giggle, not that he's a muralist, but that she said he does murals for "famous people" and had to let everyone know about that specifically, when she was telling everyone about how he painted the bricks on the dolls house.

I'm sorry, I just can't take anything she says seriously, and take everything she says about her family with a grain of salt. If I have to go by her track record when she speaks about her side of her family with the so called wealth, then I’m not sure if uncle Carlo painted murals for anybody let alone "famous people". She always embellishes things.

Eta- Apologies to Uncle Carlo if you really have painted murals for "famous people" but your niece has a reputation of lying and making things up to make out she is someone she is not and her family are rolling in money and comes from a rich background.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Wow guys, Lydia's got a big week of planning next week. She's got to select some summer candles for the house, she's needs to look at summer playlists, she's got to choose her summer wardrobe as well, and pick and choose for downstairs remodel. She said there's lots to do, its a lot of planning for the summer season" it's a big week, guy's! :rolleyes: Give me a spell! She has no idea. She is so out of touch with reality. If that's a big week I'd hate to think how she would cope in the real world!
She doesn t, she nearly got on the wrong train twice! :rolleyes:
---
One of my favourite primary school teachers died from a bee sting 😔 I still think about her to this day
How very sad.

Lydiot needs to know what to do in an emergency, especially as they have angry bees. What would she do if Lips got stung and his tongue swelled obstructing his airways, facetime Cawwie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I always think your dogs only see as much of the world as you allow them to. She never takes them anywhere-so their whole life they see nothing but the kitchen and the garden and a 20 minute walk in some fields. What about the beach? What about experiencing a train? What about a holiday home with a different environment for a change? So sad for those pups she is a horrible dog mom.

side note the floor looks laughably bad! It looks like an undecorated basement even more now. With the low ceiling and all that exposed brick. Her nickname Lidiot is so apt! She is an absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I always think your dogs only see as much of the world as you allow them to. She never takes them anywhere-so their whole life they see nothing but the kitchen and the garden and a 20 minute walk in some fields. What about the beach? What about experiencing a train? What about a holiday home with a different environment for a change? So sad for those pups she is a horrible dog mom.

side note the floor looks laughably bad! It looks like an undecorated basement even more now. With the low ceiling and all that exposed brick. Her nickname Lidiot is so apt! She is an absolute idiot.
The pic of Lydia sitting in her garden with her dog behind her chair, was one of the saddest pics I've seen. Her dog looked so unloved, defeated & alone. I doubt she gives him much love or attention. Does she have comfy dog beds, fun & interactive toys for him, outdoor activities that encourage exercise for maintaining his health, what about playtime with another dog? Never seen her vlog or post anything related to his happiness. Or did I miss it altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_2127.png

She’s just such an effin’ liar 😂
That one time she had her initials sewn into her hotel pillowcases on some trip away (maybe 2017/2018) she lost her tit and couldn’t get over it she was excited, clearly not seeing anything like that before. If your grandma did this you wouldn’t have reacted like that as you would’ve been used to it growing up.
I need to start listing all her old money lies, it’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The layout and the staircase /interior are the same!
1719595272387.png
1719595394157.png
1719595425156.png
1719595449451.png
1719595475673.png

LMFAO and NOTHING Is left but one random bed and a mirror and plate on the wall. And she can't wait to redecorate it even though she herself already repainted it as a child. Though the one you posted looks nicer than her's it's def a kit that maybe her WEALTHY grandfather didn't want to get the fancy one ? (don't get me started on the wish she has to paint over her FAMOUS MURALISTS UNCLE'S additions to the corners)

I get the sentimental value but right on brand for her to make this alll about her style and her content and renovations (see clickbait title) NEW RENOVATION PROJECT! How desperate is she for content?!

1719595324806.png

What do you want to bet her mom had this in storage as-is and then gave it to her grand daughter becasue Lydia probably thought it wasn't nice enough for her to keep. Now Lydia probably told her sister in law she wants it back out of NOWHERE.

There was WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH explaining how she's not a bad person for loaning it to her niece. Sounds more like she made that up recently to claim it back and there was side-eye from the sister in law lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Ali's family watch her vlogs and what they think of the way she is with him, she looks at him with utter contempt.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 3022594View attachment 3022603 View attachment 3022605View attachment 3022607View attachment 3022608

LMFAO and NOTHING Is left but one random bed and a mirror and plate on the wall. And she can't wait to redecorate it even though she herself already repainted it as a child. Though the one you posted looks nicer than her's it's def a kit that maybe her WEALTHY grandfather didn't want to get the fancy one ? (don't get me started on the wish she has to paint over her FAMOUS MURALISTS UNCLE'S additions to the corners)

I get the sentimental value but right on brand for her to make this alll about her style and her content and renovations (see clickbait title) NEW RENOVATION PROJECT! How desperate is she for content?!

View attachment 3022600

What do you want to bet her mom had this in storage as-is and then gave it to her grand daughter becasue Lydia probably thought it wasn't nice enough for her to keep. Now Lydia probably told her sister in law she wants it back out of NOWHERE.

There was WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH explaining how she's not a bad person for loaning it to her niece. Sounds more like she made that up recently to claim it back and there was side-eye from the sister in law lol
Brilliant comment, & the heart obviously is for you, I'd never give Lydia a heart, she's a soulless sell out.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Gulp, gulp, swallow - I’m not going to cry; but during the ‘homage to childhood‘, did anyone notice if there was a GATE for the self assembly doll’s house?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“Styling” content second to none. The amount of time she spent explaining tan shoes and bag goes with a plain white dress was excruciating (and I fast forwarded most of it). Thank goodness she then went on to devoting more time showing it with the exact same accessories but in white because I’m not sure anyone would’ve worked that out without her help. I’m just grateful her accessories are now so pitiful that there weren’t any other colours available to demonstrate how they also go with the famously neutral plain white 😱

if you want the same bag/shoes in every colour go for it, I’ve no problem with it if that’s what makes you happy. I beg you,however, to acknowledge that showing the same matchy bag/shoes in multiple colours paired with a plain neutral dress is not styling nor is it a lengthy vlog segment that anyone wants to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 3022594View attachment 3022603 View attachment 3022605View attachment 3022607View attachment 3022608

View attachment 3022600

She will now beg for fabrics and posh items in miniature and claim it’s like queen Victorias dolls house and bespoke.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it whenever Lydia talks about someone in her family, there is always some story attached! I don't want to speak out of turn, and I don't know anything about Lydia's uncle Carlo, but the way she boasted, in the vlog, saying he's done murals for "famous people" gave me a giggle, not that he's a muralist, but that she said he does murals for "famous people" and had to let everyone know about that specifically, when she was telling everyone about how he painted the bricks on the dolls house.

I'm sorry, I just can't take anything she says seriously, and take everything she says about her family with a grain of salt. If I have to go by her track record when she speaks about her side of her family with the so called wealth, then I’m not sure if uncle Carlo painted murals for anybody let alone "famous people". She always embellishes things.

Eta- Apologies to Uncle Carlo if you really have painted murals for "famous people" but your niece has a reputation of lying and making things up to make out she is someone she is not and her family are rolling in money and comes from a rich background.
Maybe Lydia IS Uncle Carlo. It's her world & can be whatever or whoever she wants to be. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Exactly and in same breath said she was gonna most likely paint over it.... cause he has a 'distinct style'.

She is the worst.

1719603211519.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10