Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realized that I think that I remember her getting these slides that are the same color as her bag… rouge H (matchy matchy).

This is why she’s forced the combo. Bag and jacket match but slides are summery vibes (but match the bag) so she has to force the white cotton dress and slides with a winter jacket and scarf and she thinks this ties all together. Woman it does not. Just like knee height Hermes riding boots with a fake Kelly and shorts on a beach in summer also do not work!

Again… the worst fashion sense of any influencer I’ve ever seen. She buys views and subbies Yet she is STILL paid by major fashion companies to sell clothing. Are there enough sheep to make this with the brands money? She’s not doing them any favors with her bad outfits and shady commentary.
I could not agree more with your comments. I am a 51 year old women and I do not believe I dress as ‘dowdy’ as her. I still can not get over how she used to look. She smiled through her eyes. Now her eyes look dead. No way can she really like to dress this way? The recent outfits are poor fitting, look cheap and as if she is an extra in the old BBC sitcom ‘To the manor born’. And him too 😢 they look as if they are constantly cos playing.
Who are they influencing??? Because it certainly is not us lot here!!!

And don’t get me started on her smug face. I could honestly punch it 😂😂😂 and I am so not a violent person!!

Apologies or the rant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Re the whole Lydia displaying thing, isn't she targeting her U.S. audience who believe she really is a lady of the manor?
---
Cosplaying not displaying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ditch the fake quiet luxury pieces, you moronic hag! How can she not see those dresses and skirts make her look 20 years older!? The best pieces were those wannabe silk tops. Particularly the asymmetrical brown one. Quality is up to debate but the style looks good on her.
Is she trying to appeal to women in their 70s and 80s? 🤑 Does the money grabbing, intellectually challenged, shady shyster think older women have no taste with a never ending supply of money and are watching her nontent for inspiration?
---
The best pieces were those wannabe silk tops.
😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cue a video next week showing her breaking a bite sized piece off to butter, once she's done her homework.
I don t think her ravenous hunger will allow her to eat slowly and in a refined way, especially if she s been necking the Chardonnay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She eats like a German Shepherd.

Needs one of those special dog bowls with the ridged surface to slow down greedy houonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she trying to appeal to women in their 70s and 80s? 🤑 Does the money grabbing, intellectually challenged, shady shyster think older women have no taste with a never ending supply of money and are watching her nontent for inspiration?
---

😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:ROFLMAO:
You already know she thinks that and so much more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think, money-wise ie. cash on hand, things are a bit dire so Lydia is accepting anything and everything that comes her way.
Even if it the campaign work is off-brand to her classic, quiet luxury, non-logo, non-trendy, non-urban, I-wish-I-lived-in-the-Cotswolds look.

It's just giving D E S P E R A T E.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think, money-wise ie. cash on hand, things are a bit dire so Lydia is accepting anything and everything that comes her way.
Even if it the campaign work is off-brand to her classic, quiet luxury, non-logo, non-trendy, non-urban, I-wish-I-lived-in-the-Cotswolds look.

It's just giving D E S P E R A T E.

Oh you mean like Wild deoderant, crappy Goelia clothing, Lilysilk rubbish, bag inserts (never heard of again) the Kenzzi rip off mask, Skin & me, Hairburst etc

Dropped by so many and need to pay the gardener, cleaner & PT.

I think those storage girls were free! (begged for a mention)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh you mean like Wild deoderant, crappy Goelia clothing, Lilysilk rubbish, bag inserts (never heard of again) the Kenzzi rip off mask, Skin & me, Hairburst etc

Dropped by so many and need to pay the gardener, cleaner & PT.

I think those storage girls were free! (begged for a mention)
The organisation storage girls were definitely free.
I'm pretty sure Patricia Bright did an IG AD / story with them a few weeks prior to Lydia's AD.
At the time, I wondered if Cawwiiee had contacted them after PB's AD as per her normal modus operandi.

Reactions: 18
7190A703-B5A1-4CB1-9FBD-45CB8AB330F0.png

I think Ali needs some smelling salts to arouse consciousness. He looks frozen. Hellooooooo is anyone home?! 😂

55CC1B54-6383-4C80-B532-D49E17AA909F.png

Why does he always do such vacant, expressionless stares into space all the time in his Ad shots?! Is this a clause in his and Lydia’s contracts?! To either look zoned out, miserable or smug af arrogant?!

ABA5C4E5-AC7A-411F-A0E2-31088F0DB595.jpeg

Evidently the contracts must also require him to lean on things doing stupid poses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2945177

I think Ali needs some smelling salts to arouse consciousness. He looks frozen. Hellooooooo is anyone home?! 😂

View attachment 2945073

Why does he always do such vacant, expressionless stares into space all the time in his Ad shots?! Is this a clause in his and Lydia’s contracts?! To either look zoned out, miserable or smug af arrogant?!

View attachment 2945342
Evidently the contracts must also require him to lean on things doing stupid poses.
Does he need to pee with all that leg crossing 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.