Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #204 where the cluck are the chickens ?
I have been asking same question for quite a few weeks now…thanks for your research on who is who. The more we dig into it - it seems the original hens might no longer be there. I really don’t want to be right about that though because the hens were lovely. It’s kind of like the triumph of hope over knowledge…She’s hardly likely to announce it or admit it because we all predicted the fox they photographed in their garden so often would get them. (I’m pulling a face that looks like I’ve sucked a lemon if anyone’s interested!).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have been asking same question for quite a few weeks now…thanks for your research on who is who. The more we dig into it - it seems the original hens might no longer be there. I really don’t want to be right about that though because the hens were lovely. She’s hardly likely to announce it or admit it because we all predicted the fox they photographed in their garden so often would get them. (I’m pulling a face that looks like I’ve sucked a lemon if anyone’s interested!).
you have indeed been asking this for ages now. There aren’t any good signs . Let’s hope our suspicions are incorrect . It’s worrying.

I have never kept chickens, I wonder if the wire was strong enough and fixed down enough . I would have thought wire would need to run onto the floor base as well to deter any problems .

Reactions: 11
I have been asking same question for quite a few weeks now…thanks for your research on who is who. The more we dig into it - it seems the original hens might no longer be there. I really don’t want to be right about that though because the hens were lovely. It’s kind of like the triumph of hope over knowledge…She’s hardly likely to announce it or admit it because we all predicted the fox they photographed in their garden so often would get them. (I’m pulling a face that looks like I’ve sucked a lemon if anyone’s interested!).
As with everything Lydiot has, she'll just replace replace replace 🙁

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WTF Those two paintings are hanging crooked, and they just don't look right. They are too small, too far apart, and do not look right for that large of an empty wall. I feel like the fact that they are horizonal just adds to the low ceiling. The frames are underwhelming but if they are original frames they should not be replaced. I would stack those paintings and hang them next to the fireplace. She needs 3 large vertical paintings for that large wall. I wonder what the ceiling height is in that living room/lounge. I would also bin that tiny a$$ lamp next to the sofa and while she is at it bin that side table. Can't she find an antique or vintage table in oak and a vintage larger lamp, maybe in brass. I have always disliked that stupid ceiling light, too. The shades are always crooked. That tree branch is not getting it, either. I like the green better than the black (I like black, but you need high, high ceiling to pull that look off) for this room, but her furnishing are too modern. They need a leather Chesterfield sofa or a large, overstuffed velvet/mohair sofa, and two large, overstuffed (in leather if the sofa is fabric) club chairs with a table and lamp between them and the table should have barley twists legs. That Ikea sofa set has seen better days and should have been burned about 3 years ago. She thinks that she elevates the style of it by throwing a Hermes blanket over the arm or back, but it doesn't. All that says is I am an influencer, and all influencers have the same Hermes blanket. It is not original or inspiring at all. OK, whew got that off my chest. Did anyone see Tamara's latest vlog from Scotland. She vlogged like an influencer should vlog when on a work trip. Interesting shots, they did some sightseeing even while though it was a work trip, which is the opposite of what the Millen Morons do. She was even makeup free and looked great. When Lydiot is makeup free she looks like she has been on a 3-day bender and just ate a bowl of spaghetti. Also, Tamara's hair looked clean. One last thought...MJ Way has only been seen or mentioned once in 2024. It must be hell going on a vacay with Lydiot because so far no one has survived the experience. Toodles MJ Way, we warned you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF Those two paintings are hanging crooked, and they just don't look right. They are too small, too far apart, and do not look right for that large of an empty wall. I feel like the fact that they are horizonal just adds to the low ceiling. The frames are underwhelming but if they are original frames they should not be replaced. I would stack those paintings and hang them next to the fireplace. She needs 3 large vertical paintings for that large wall. I wonder what the ceiling height is in that living room/lounge. I would also bin that tiny a$$ lamp next to the sofa and while she is at it bin that side table. Can't she find an antique or vintage table in oak and a vintage larger lamp, maybe in brass. I have always disliked that stupid ceiling light, too. The shades are always crooked. That tree branch is not getting it, either. I like the green better than the black (I like black, but you need high, high ceiling to pull that look off) for this room, but her furnishing are too modern. They need a leather Chesterfield sofa or a large, overstuffed velvet/mohair sofa, and two large, overstuffed (in leather if the sofa is fabric) club chairs with a table and lamp between them and the table should have barley twists legs. That Ikea sofa set has seen better days and should have been burned about 3 years ago. She thinks that she elevates the style of it by throwing a Hermes blanket over the arm or back, but it doesn't. All that says is I am an influencer, and all influencers have the same Hermes blanket. It is not original or inspiring at all. OK, whew got that off my chest. Did anyone see Tamara's latest vlog from Scotland. She vlogged like an influencer should vlog when on a work trip. Interesting shots, they did some sightseeing even while though it was a work trip, which is the opposite of what the Millen Morons do. She was even makeup free and looked great. When Lydiot is makeup free she looks like she has been on a 3-day bender and just ate a bowl of spaghetti. Also, Tamara's hair looked clean. One last thought...MJ Way has only been seen or mentioned once in 2024. It must be hell going on a vacay with Lydiot because so far no one has survived the experience. Toodles MJ Way, we warned you.
Thing is Lydiot's bunga is modern with modern windows and doors etc, she tries to make it look old money, but even buying things for the bunga her taste is still pretty modern, the bunga still looks a newbuild outside and in. She will never have a home compared to say Josie.
---
Thing is Lydiot's bunga is modern with modern windows and doors etc, she tries to make it look old money, but even buying things for the bunga her taste is still pretty modern, the bunga still looks a newbuild outside and in. She will never have a home compared to say Josie.
Authentic that's the word I was trying to think of. Lydiot's bunga will never look authentic compared to an old build home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
---

Authentic that's the word I was trying to think of. Lydiot's bunga will never look authentic compared to an old build home.
She thinks that she has great design ideas but whenever she tries to enact them, the scale is off, or she picks the wrong material, or she changes her style halfway through the house, so nothing flows. She also hones in on little details and misses the big items. I can't believe that they are keeping the overhead projector TV in the game room. You would think she would want the biggest and thinnest TV with a frame. I know as a buyer I would be turned off by a projector TV. Seems like someone who has worked with Sky TV before might be privy to the newest TV out there at the moment. Nope they get paid to promote Sky TV but have an old-style overhead projector in their own home. Then she wants to buy new flood lights in her planters because she wants antique brass. But once the plants are budded out no one will see the flood lights. I also find it strange that they have money now to do these repairs but left the problems for years while the leaks damaged their home. After watching Tamara's vlog today I realized that Lydiot's vlogs are really subpar.
---
Ickle boy learns to dress himself 🙃

View attachment 2984954
Why is he wearing winter clothes when in 2 weeks it will officially be summer. I hope he checked with his boss before he put on that blue shirt with those grandpa trousers. Those trousers are making my legs itch. Blank face with the filtered elongated head, so appealing...not. One third of his head is forehead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She thinks that she has great design ideas but whenever she tries to enact them, the scale is off, or she picks the wrong material, or she changes her style halfway through the house, so nothing flows. She also hones in on little details and misses the big items. I can't believe that they are keeping the overhead projector TV in the game room. You would think she would want the biggest and thinnest TV with a frame. I know as a buyer I would be turned off by a projector TV. Seems like someone who has worked with Sky TV before might be privy to the newest TV out there at the moment. Nope they get paid to promote Sky TV but have an old-style overhead projector in their own home. Then she wants to buy new flood lights in her planters because she wants antique brass. But once the plants are budded out no one will see the flood lights. I also find it strange that they have money now to do these repairs but left the problems for years while the leaks damaged their home. After watching Tamara's vlog today I realized that Lydiot's vlogs are really subpar.
---

Why is he wearing winter clothes when in 2 weeks it will officially be summer. I hope he checked with his boss before he put on that blue shirt with those grandpa trousers. Those trousers are making my legs itch. Blank face with the filtered elongated head, so appealing...not. One third of his head is forehead.
Yep he’s schmizzing with an eight finger forehead - our little ick in the box…🦚🦤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with everything being an 'adventure' ?
I would say the boring sponsored lives of the Millen-Morons are the very least of an 'adventure'.

And, of course, Lil Felluh is wearing various tones of GINGER.
Jackass.

Screenshot_20240610_093843_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Lady Carol Bamford has posted on Instagram about how she hands her laying hens over to a charity who re home chickens once their laying career is over . Maybe Lydia can adopt a few from the charity . Can you imagine the brag that she has “lady Bamfords hens” 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.