Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't know how to dress for her figure. The white dress makes her look UK size14, and who would ever wear a white cotton summer dress with a neck scarf and tartan wool blazer with knackered old sliders. I mean at least get a blazer that fits and wear it with a blouse or body/top with trousers, even jeans (not white) are better or a suitable skirt!

Another gifted stay for the un-deserving!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Look how shiny her hair was when trying on the Dior dress last year; it bears no resemblance to the straw mess we see today.
That isn’t her. It’s another person. Her hair was just as bad last year and she doesn’t own those shoes (too “on trend” 😆). I did a double take but it’s def not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The above shot she’s looking older!. The nose to mouth lines need a bit of softening .

She’s definitely gained weight this past year . I think it has benefitted her on the whole.

I agree entirely the white dress makes her look dumpy . I think it’s the length of it . I also think wearing a dark jacket doesn’t help because eyes are attracted to the light dress, it stands out and the jacket fades into the background .

Maybe the wine and risotto is catching up!. I agree as she ages she will find she fills out unless she fights it . All the tiny clothes will be a museum she cannot wear. For tops and dresses jackets I think women should buy the size up from 35 onwards . Saves dealing with things that no longer fit into 40s it’s one of the biggest reasons for women throwing clothes away. Even skirts are worth sizing up on imo . Trousers are difficult … I’ve got small girl trousers and big girl trousers 😂 I can’t find a solution for trousers when there is weight fluctuations

Reactions: 20
Apologies I forgot who it was who was talking about Jade likely using Super Dry's factories its Julian Donkerton who's Jades husband, he resigned from owning Super Dry but then is now I believe running its parent company Super something I forgot its name though.

Reactions: 8
The tapestry!! It’s just popped into my mind! What has happened to that large tapestry they were going to hang in the living room?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All I see is a pair of severely chapped lips. When did her lips get sooooo big? It looks like the tattoo is beyond the border of her lips. Why would someone do that? They are forever locked into that size and shape, let alone that hideous color.
---
I don't know what it is about that book case but it's just wrong. Its a beautiful bookcase, its maybe too big for that space, I don't like that its close to the ceiling but not quite at the ceiling. I tell you she can take a professionally decorated room, which didnt look too bad, and completely destroy it. What are those two old pokey pix she is going to hang on the wall?? She really should leave it to the professionals she just destroys things when she adds her own touches.
When I compare Josie's bookcase to Lydiot's what stands out is the ratio of bottom to top (cabinet to shelves). Josie's chairs don't cover the transition area and you see a little of the cabinet. Her sofas look cheap and ready for the burn pile. Had she put the cabinet on the long wall her small size art wouldn't look so little. Why does she insist on putting large artwork on small walls and small artwork on large walls? I was never impressed by Lauren Costly's design style. That ceiling fixture always has a shade tilted just like that tiny brass lamp next to the sofa. Try reading a book using that tiny light. Where is her large horse print that she had framed without glass?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All I see is a pair of severely chapped lips. When did her lips get sooooo big? It looks like the tattoo is beyond the border of her lips. Why would someone do that? They are forever locked into that size and shape, let alone that hideous color.
---

When I compare Josie's bookcase to Lydiot's what stands out is the ratio of bottom to top (cabinet to shelves). Josie's chairs don't cover the transition area and you see a little of the cabinet. Her sofas look cheap and ready for the burn pile. Had she put the cabinet on the long wall her small size art wouldn't look so little. Why does she insist on putting large artwork on small walls and small artwork on large walls? I was never impressed by Lauren Costly's design style. That ceiling fixture always has a shade tilted just like that tiny brass lamp next to the sofa. Try reading a book using that tiny light. Where is her large horse print that she had framed without glass?
I assume the huge 'gifted' console table will be sold as its not her asssssthectic now.
---
He went down to 902k then back to 903k on the same day, he's desparate.
Screenshot_20240513_074419_com.android.gallery3d_edit_19686026113661.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_193300_com.android.gallery3d_edit_334661545803099.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_233019_com.android.gallery3d_edit_345645626008715.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wasn't she going to hang a huge tapestry in the living room instead of those two pics?
God the whole thing is awful.
I’ve just come across a reel where she says she rode for 7 years and now her dad and auntie had a riding school whaaat!
Was it not a only a couple of months ago she came across some pics of her dad and auntie with a horse for her to link it to her new identity?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who wears an ivory silk pussy bow blouse for clay shooting....no one does, except this twit.

A5DE12F2-F18E-422A-9B69-7549E6F0C4BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
When you watch Josie or Leonora you can see they suit the high end country life, they just exude poshness.
Lydiot and Aldi on the other hand just look so fake and chavvy, you can see a mile off when they try (badly) to act high end country it is not really them, just a very poor imitation of things they see the country set do.
I agree with Leonora. Josie grew into it. Leo was born a posh gal. Both leave ole Lydia in the dust, picking up deodorant ad scraps.
---
The sunglasses. Ugh.
Why does she wear her sunnies like this ? It looks so silly on her.

View attachment 2940980

View attachment 2940979

The silly tilted hat. Someone please tell Lydia this style of hat is not suited for her. And imo, the hat does not go with those hooves sandals.

View attachment 2940966View attachment 2940967View attachment 2940970

The cheap-looking, ill- fitting clothes. The damn Birkin again.
View attachment 2940975
View attachment 2940977

View attachment 2940972

Nurse from the 1800s ?
View attachment 2940969

Yep, fAshUun influencer.
Go shopping, Tattlers !!!
🤭
Ditch the fake quiet luxury pieces, you moronic hag! How can she not see those dresses and skirts make her look 20 years older!? The best pieces were those wannabe silk tops. Particularly the asymmetrical brown one. Quality is up to debate but the style looks good on her.
---
IMG_3788.jpeg

Yo how does she make her ass look like the diaper needs changing and flat as heck at the same time? Lydia is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.