Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bookcases…

For someone who doesn’t read books it’s a joke
I’m building huge bookcases - all of them oak
They’re solid and cumbersome - built oversize
And all will look heavy and dark on the eyes
I drink and I nap and I flick through some pages
Then place the spine covers in ten shades of beiges
And don‘t get me started on books coloured green
I’ve the largest collection the worlds ever seen
I tend to buy books by the foot or the yard
But reading the words held inside them is hard
If they’re old they can set me off coughing and wheezing
So the ones that I buy are aesthetically pleasing
But foxing and fading are never allowed
The books people send me for free make me proud
And I make such a fuss then I leave them to rot
On a shelf at the top where the dust gets forgot
I’ll have some books written - they’ll all be bespoke
But for someone who doesn’t read books - it’s a joke…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry, but that long brown streak on her face looks awful! She hasn’t blended her makeup properly or at all by the looks of it. Does she have a mirror?! Can’t she see that the side of her face looks like she has a poop smear. That’s bad make up application, man. And this picture is in her Ad for the hotel! 😂 Can she do anything right?!

984B3D44-CA83-4B7E-B5BE-18C32C684CA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don't know what it is about that book case but it's just wrong. Its a beautiful bookcase, its maybe too big for that space, I don't like that its close to the ceiling but not quite at the ceiling. I tell you she can take a professionally decorated room, which didnt look too bad, and completely destroy it. What are those two old pokey pix she is going to hang on the wall?? She really should leave it to the professionals she just destroys things when she adds her own touches.
She would have been better to have had 2 oak shelving units fitted to either side of the fireplace. There is no space between the bookcase and the back of the sofa. Now she doesn't like the black paint, I thought that was the paint of dreams?? Cant wait to see what monstrosity she creates down in the bar room.

Sorry just had to add, if she takes that dress in she wont be able to breath. I don't think a dressmaker would actually take it in for her, it fits already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet she'll paint the living room a lovely shade of puke green....or the exact color one of her nemesis has in theirs....Teefer's most likely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lauren has reopened under a new name, re-branded but still in St.Albans! Deleted Lydia but follows Josie and Rue Sloane and Amelias home acc!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry, but that long brown streak on her face looks awful! She hasn’t blended her makeup properly or at all by the looks of it. Does she have a mirror?! Can’t she see that the side of her face looks like she has a poop smear. That’s bad make up application, man. And this picture is in her Ad for the hotel! 😂 Can she do anything right?!

View attachment 2943127
Pahaha just noticed her little tagline under her pic. I'm Scottish and I don't think I even own anything tartan 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For sure Lydia will have an open copy of Evermean on a cheap book stand as she has in her dressing room ...
View attachment 2942837

The living room is so cluttered. So many unnecessary knick knacks / dust collectors all over.

View attachment 2942838

And for some reason, the placement and spacing of those paintings (?) on the back wall triggers me lol. The couches as well. The room is just a mess.
---
Asking Ali his opinion on the ODLR dress, Lydia was pushing him to say the dress was too big on her. When he didnt, she pushed even more until he had to say it was gaping slightly on the side of her boobs. She really wanted him to say it was too big around the waist and tummy area but our thick Lil Felluh didnt get the hint 😅
The trunk next to the sofa needs to go as does the Princess of Diana table.

Reactions: 16
Omg, what is Ali wearing!! And the pose! These people are getting worse! Cosplaying is off the charts!

6C22D97A-6E88-4B9D-8D91-E8FE4FC588D1.jpeg

All he needs is green tights and his little boots
I see this.
92E45CA7-1E9F-494B-9243-D372639086F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg, what is Ali wearing!! And the pose! These people are getting worse! Cosplaying is off the charts!

View attachment 2943255
All he needs is green tights and his little boots
I see this.
View attachment 2943268
It’s a shooting vest - he should have let Lydia wear this for the gun scenes . It’s wasted on him !.

Wouldn’t put those trousers with that shooting vest personally … and the shoes? It’s just such a strange mix of clothes that a person wouldn’t wear to a shoot combined yet they wouldn’t do anything else in it either because the vest is for shooting 😂
---
Nor would a shooting gent wear a white? “Top” like this. He needs a landscape colour shirt with checks . Not white it would scare the birds away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so full of herself

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2943127
The face the 💩 smear is on aint too great either 😂
---
Does she work for Scottish Airlines.
She sure doesn't look a size 6 here 😂
Screenshot_20240518_141932_com.instagram.android_edit_326244954109071.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These two idiots are going to wake up in 20 years and realise they wasted their best years dressing up like old people. I was going to say middle aged people, but people in their 50s don’t dress like this. They are both young and have good figures… why not make the most of them! Dress your age!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These two idiots are going to wake up in 20 years and realise they wasted their best years dressing up like old people. I was going to say middle aged people, but people in their 50s don’t dress like this. They are both young and have good figures… why not make the most of them! Dress your age!

I agree, no one dresses like them!!

Reactions: 16
The length of the dress and the sandals are not a good combo. Her legs look like they belong to an 80yr old.
She could be pretty but unfortunately her personality shines through and ruins her look!

Reactions: 22
The length of the dress and the sandals are not a good combo. Her legs look like they belong to an 80yr old.
She could be pretty but unfortunately her personality shines through and ruins her look!
She is looking very dumpy , either the clothes are all really badly cut or she is putting on weight. Careful lidl you are no longer 30!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seriously wonder if Carrie sabotages Lydia. If that was my friend I’d tell her her outfits look like tit!

Reactions: 15
I just realized that I think that I remember her getting these slides that are the same color as her bag… rouge H (matchy matchy).

This is why she’s forced the combo. Bag and jacket match but slides are summery vibes (but match the bag) so she has to force the white cotton dress and slides with a winter jacket and scarf and she thinks this ties all together. Woman it does not. Just like knee height Hermes riding boots with a fake Kelly and shorts on a beach in summer also do not work!

Again… the worst fashion sense of any influencer I’ve ever seen. She buys views and subbies Yet she is STILL paid by major fashion companies to sell clothing. Are there enough sheep to make this with the brands money? She’s not doing them any favors with her bad outfits and shady commentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.