Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting flowers on top of the pesto pasta, all done for aesthetics for the gram. I guarantee she would have removed them after she took the picture and would have put a tit load of grated cheese on top.

50FBEE0F-43F4-4654-9ABA-11A81CE3D880.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Putting flowers on top of the pesto pasta, all done for aesthetics for the gram. I guarantee she would have removed them after she took the picture and would have put a tit load of grated cheese on top.

View attachment 2946495
The pack of Tesco value cheddar, still in it's plastic wrapper, will be just off camera along with a cheapo tinny grater!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 12.02.13.png

The wonky hem would really annoy me ....and makes the skirt look soooo cheap :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder what this white patch of something is stuck to the seat of her defender ? Bit like chewing gum
Is that not just two spots of sunlight?

Why is Ali wearing a tux with lapels so large he could almost take flight? A double breasted tux looks crazy on someone of his size and stature.

Reactions: 17
Hands up anyone who has a car that’s taller than them - I’ll wait…💅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think people need to realise if you have to say ‘ I dress like old money’ you aren’t old money 😭😭. Old money is somewhere rn scoffing McDonald’s PLS😭😭

Reactions: 21
Not Ali commenting on Daniel Craig’s sophistication. He needs to keep his old money cosplaying mouth quiet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spotted Caiwees bloke……looks a bit gormless, as would be expected….and Ali continues to pout in his sellfies….
E5847B4A-4554-4575-9598-462A3B75CF62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.