Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2945177

I think Ali needs some smelling salts to arouse consciousness. He looks frozen. Hellooooooo is anyone home?! 😂

View attachment 2945073

Why does he always do such vacant, expressionless stares into space all the time in his Ad shots?! Is this a clause in his and Lydia’s contracts?! To either look zoned out, miserable or smug af arrogant?!

View attachment 2945342
Evidently the contracts must also require him to lean on things doing stupid poses.
The cars nearly as tall as him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2945177

I think Ali needs some smelling salts to arouse consciousness. He looks frozen. Hellooooooo is anyone home?! 😂

View attachment 2945073

Why does he always do such vacant, expressionless stares into space all the time in his Ad shots?! Is this a clause in his and Lydia’s contracts?! To either look zoned out, miserable or smug af arrogant?!

View attachment 2945342
Evidently the contracts must also require him to lean on things doing stupid poses.

When someone else takes a photo of the Millen-Morons, it's LITERALLY eye opening ...

Screenshot_20240519_161328_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240519_161455_Instagram.jpg

Ali looks sick, and his (tight, almost stressed) smile does not reach his eyes.
All the acting he has to do must be getting to him. Plus his 2nd job of maintenance and handyman must be taking it's toll on his health.

Screenshot_20240519_164102_Gallery.jpg

---

Liar.

Screenshot_20240518_082544_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240519_165027_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What a spectacular day.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is about 5'6". I've been a couple of metres away from Carrie who is about 5'6". My friends at work who grew up with Ali concur also.

Reactions: 18
Why does Ali keep wearing orthopaedic shoes?
Mr Boo-Font is simply following orders. 😂
---
When someone else takes a photo of the Millen-Morons, it's LITERALLY eye opening ...

View attachment 2945407

View attachment 2945409

All the acting he has to do must be getting to him. Plus his 2nd job of maintenance and handyman must be taking it's toll on his health.

View attachment 2945408

---

Liar.

View attachment 2945420

View attachment 2945421
He looks like he s sneering. I expect he s finally come to the realisation that his Sugarmummy is now running out of funds. It all been spent on herself and she really hasn t done much work since they came back from Scotland in the Nuuuu Year. It can t be long now before even his uneducated brain realises he s going to have to jump ship soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’d guess her height at 5’5 . Maybe I’m an inch out and she 5’6 .

Reactions: 13
She really is about 5'6". I've been a couple of metres away from Carrie who is about 5'6". My friends at work who grew up with Ali concur also.
Yea I believe it. I think she just dresses so appallingly that she makes herself look like Thumbelina.

• Haha
The organisation storage girls were definitely free.
I'm pretty sure Patricia Bright did an IG AD / story with them a few weeks prior to Lydia's AD.
At the time, I wondered if Cawwiiee had contacted them after PB's AD as per her normal modus operandi.
They did it with Fleur too not so long ago. She also vlogged it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He looks like a child next to that car 😂 he is a little guy in real life. Bless him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she mean “as always”? . She only found the wild mustard garlic in her neighbours wood last week 🙄 😂
---
Does a Sunday meal get anymore basic than boiled up plain pasta with some pesto chucked on.

I mean, it’s one up from pot noodle I guess 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What does she mean “as always”? . She only found the wild mustard garlic in her neighbours wood last week 🙄 😂
---
Does a Sunday meal get anymore basic than boiled up plain pasta with some pesto chucked on.

I mean, it’s one up from pot noodle I guess 😂
I think she just decanted some shop bought pesto into another jar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If 5.6 is 167cm then I believe it. But didn't she use to say she was 170cm ? That was a stretch !

Reactions: 5
He looks like a waxwork 😂
Like one of the footguards for the Monarch, when they fall over or which ever or faint rather I think, they're trained to faint to attention, means to basically fall over straight, heck forbid if they fall over on their front must hurt! (or their back like a yeah wax work or straight as such) Reminds me of that!
---

View attachment 2945407

View attachment 2945409

View attachment 2945408

---

Liar.

View attachment 2945420

View attachment 2945421
The expression on his face the lad in the foregrounds like what the fack? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like one of the footguards for the Monarch, when they fall over or which ever or faint rather I think, they're trained to faint to attention, means to basically fall over straight, heck forbid if they fall over on their front must hurt! (or their back like a yeah wax work or straight as such) Reminds me of that!
---

The expression on his face the lad in the foregrounds like what the fack? lol
Talking about what the fack 👃😳😂
No editing was involved in this photo.
Screenshot_20240519_222525_com.android.chrome_edit_399381185342703.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.