Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird she refers to everything as MY like Ali asking her what she wants for the floor. Isn’t it THEIR house. Feels so weird
She always says ‘my’ for everything; house, garden and any of the rooms….never ‘ours’. I always thought this highlighted her egotistical and selfish nature.

Reactions: 30
Anyone else think that her placement of the box of tissues on top of a pile of magazines in the SOLID OAK bookcase, makes the magazines seem a bit dodgy? 😉🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This dress does her no favours. Wrong length, and for some reason, her chest looks so much larger.

View attachment 2941317View attachment 2941318View attachment 2941319View attachment 2941320View attachment 2941321

Ugh. The tucked in baggy pants are back. Once again, not a flattering look at all.

View attachment 2941322View attachment 2941323View attachment 2941329View attachment 2941330

And loads of STOMPING across this lovely Scottish hotel's grounds. The grass may not survive after the 2 days Lydia's stayed there !
For someone with no arse her arse looks massive in the last pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she says 'our' joiner why, does he only work for you two muppets? 🤣
---
As Lydia is still copying Josie and Leonora lets have a quick compare of how things are going....

Josie's wisteria is blooming and looking gorgeous on her Cotswold mansion-Lydia's Wisteria hasn't even begun to bloom to cover her ugly red brick bung.
Josie and Leonora's gardens are looking stunning with beautiful flowers everywhere-Lydia's garden looks an absolute state with wild flowers growing here there and everywhere and the lawn yellow and with dark green tuffs.
Josie's vegetable beds are full of produce and her greenhouse full of seedlings-Lydia's veg beds are all but empty and the greenhouse is full of dead seedlings.
Josie and Leonora are always cooking up something in the kitchen-Lydia hasn't even used her chavy roasting tin yet!
Josie has been showing off the gorgeous old beams and features in her mansion and Leonora has been to her holiday home in Mallorca- Lydia has been showing us the flood in the basement.
🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry not been on for a while, on here rather sporadically right now I know

1715956267990.png

Learning to fly the default A320 from an actual Airbus pilot on youtube, its really interesting!

I'm surprised Lady of the Manor lowered herself to hang out with reality "stars"
View attachment 2939461
You mean raised herself though surely? lol

I just see LadyBoy vibes to the left .............
Least they look like women though from what I've seen!

Threads accumulate so quickly on LM !. Seems like two weeks ago when I saw her at daylesford tipsy buying alcohol .
Could just picture her like this

She gives 30% off orders over £700 …. On your marks friends …NOT!
Is that to run in the opposite direction?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This dress does her no favours. Wrong length, and for some reason, her chest looks so much larger.

View attachment 2941317View attachment 2941318View attachment 2941319View attachment 2941320View attachment 2941321

Ugh. The tucked in baggy pants are back. Once again, not a flattering look at all.

View attachment 2941322View attachment 2941323View attachment 2941329View attachment 2941330

And loads of STOMPING across this lovely Scottish hotel's grounds. The grass may not survive after the 2 days Lydia's stayed there !
She dress sense is AWFUL.

Reactions: 21
Her biggest ever discount code for Lilysilk - nah, don’t think so... it’s a given that 20% is off in their sale and 25% off for sales of £700/$700 so that in mind - her code gets you an extra measly 5%. 🙄

BA7C64C8-5AEE-4D16-A516-7678B315EE79.jpeg
ED163F7C-44EA-48AA-9A2F-FAAF7D291281.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As said before that outfit is a joke - who cares what brands, no one wears a winter blazer with a white summer dress and sliders that need to go in the bin!

Last nights flog - gushing over those fabrics and papers - paid for samples and will beg the real thing obviously!!!

Reactions: 25
Yes, you wouldn't know Ali owns that house too, well at least I think he does! 🥴 Everything in that house and garden and his shed, in and out, is picked and designed to her liking. I want this, I want that, I chose this, I chose that. For her, he’s the handyman at her beck and call 24/7, and jumps to her every command, and does what he's told.

He has become her lackey and has no backbone, she walks all over him and he lets her.

Eta - I don't feel sorry for him
Ali owns half of that house I’m sure- I bet it was his credit rating and stability that secured their first home together- so he’s ‘earned’ it. Slumming it from home to home (doubt she was paying her Council tax/ Registered to vote) anywhere- so her rating would have been as low as her standards. Ali- clean cut, flying straight and legal- totally diffeeent to the ‘bad boy’ in Ibiza that broke her heart.

Reactions: 23
It was utterly hilarious on her you tube last night, when she walked into Ali's 'office', and asked him what she thought of the dress she had on. She was waiting for ' wow you look breath taking darling'. Instead, he clearly could not find the right words to say on camera, sounded bored to death and his brain was ticking over thinking she looked like some granny basher.

She spends thousands on dresses, that frankly age her by 20 years. Even on the latest post in scotland, the knee length skirt or dress she had on reminded me of being at school and being reprimanded when i used to hoist my skirt up and to pull it back down to the knee. I do not understand the fuss over Lydia, as she has no finess or elegance. I bet she cringes at the likes of Laura Blair who could wear a bin bag down Old Bond Street and still have class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lydiot and Aldi on the other hand just look so fake and chavvy, you can see a mile off when they try (badly) to act high end country it is not really them, just a very poor imitation of things they see the country set do.
I can see it a mile of definitely
Tamara, Xenia, Camilla, Leonie, Cara even Audrey Peters et al all doing ADs for the latest Gucci Cruise collection and Lydia ... hmmm, advertising Wild deodorant.
Not all that, are yer Lid-dee-yaaaaaaa.
---

At the beginning of the vlog Lydia said "solid oak" and laughed.
This was absolutely a response to Tattlers laughing at her always saying SOLID OAK, SOLID ENGLISH OAK blah blah blah.
When in last week's vlog, our lil ding dong could not tell the difference between birch and oak.
:rolleyes:
---

---
Ali wearing Lydia's dressing gown with the hoodie up gives me the ICK.

View attachment 2940930View attachment 2940931View attachment 2940932View attachment 2940933View attachment 2940934View attachment 2940935View attachment 2940936View attachment 2940937

He is so cringe.
---
Good lawd, that's just looks messy.

View attachment 2940940
I'm legit crying from laughing here, he looks like something like a cross between E.T. and a Jedi council member with the dressing gown!!
1715963589013.png

and
1715963543983.png

:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As said before that outfit is a joke - who cares what brands, no one wears a winter blazer with a white summer dress and sliders that need to go in the bin!

Last nights flog - gushing over those fabrics and papers - paid for samples and will beg the real thing obviously!!!
agree and it's not like it's just not my personal style... it's terrible and nonsensical and she's being PAID to show these clothes.

Reactions: 13
That bookcase looks like what my mum has in her kitchen.
No doubt she will fill it with either dummy books that are all the rage with idiot influencers like her or she will just go and order any books in green to fill it up. This twit does not have an original idea in her head, she has to steal everyone else's ideas and style. A real bookcase in a real country house would be filled with inherited books and books that have been enjoyed over the years not purchased because they are your aesthetic..........quite pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No doubt she will fill it with either dummy books that are all the rage with idiot influencers like her or she will just go and order any books in green to fill it up. This twit does not have an original idea in her head, she has to steal everyone else's ideas and style. A real bookcase in a real country house would be filled with inherited books and books that have been enjoyed over the years not purchased because they are your aesthetic..........quite pathetic.
OH she's gonna REALLY struggle "styling" this and all of the bookcases she's having built for her office AND games room. She's already resorting to putting a kleenex box on show. Gonna be fun to watch to be honest lol 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember when Lydiot painted all the spines and covers of books in her office bookcase purely for aesthetics.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OH she's gonna REALLY struggle "styling" this and all of the bookcases she's having built for her office AND games room. She's already resorting to putting a kleenex box on show. Gonna be fun to watch to be honest lol 🍿

I've had more fun emptying my bin - I presume you were being sarcastic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.