Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that Lilysilk rip off of the Dior dress (how she can say it was inspired by her grandmother’s dress with a straight face I just don't know) is AWFUL. It looks like you’d be sweating within two minutes of putting it on. Silk it might be but ew. The colour is also vile.

View attachment 2939970View attachment 2939971
The Dior dress for reference:
View attachment 2939985
Also her face is looking somewhat different. I noticed it in her Wild Deodorant ad (times are tough are they Lydia?). It looks very very puffy.
Look how shiny her hair was when trying on the Dior dress last year; it bears no resemblance to the straw mess we see today.

Reactions: 9
That book case is awful, the top is a different colour wood to the cupboards!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Space between the bookcase and the sofa is SO TIGHT it's triggering me lol. And I agree with the comment that the sofa looks terrible in front of this massive piece of furniture.

View attachment 2940390
View attachment 2940400

View attachment 2940399
Also I don't understand why the carpenter used wood behind each section that has such a DIFFERENT grain pattern! I get it that wood varies but I've never seen anything like this. I would imagine there are ways to make them look more similar... this is way off balanced looking. This would BUG the crap out of me personally.

He told her that was on purpose because no wood is alike... bet he just knew he could tell her this to get away with making a bad choice.

View attachment 2940398
I said previously she will put the armchairs in front of the bookcase, we'll see it in 3...2..1.......😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
THIS. She also used to say she didn't like bras... yet she got a contract (in the past) with Intimissimi to promote bras 🤦‍♀️

That shows how fake this industry is. When they pay an influencer to promote an item, is just because the influencer has good number of followers. Basically ANYONE who buys followers, can be an "influencer".
---

Well, someone like Lydia, a person who spends a lot of time in the sofa cause her "headaches". Spends a lot of time in her dressing room trying on clothes (to return later). Spends lot of time doing her hair. Makes a smoothie once per month. Makes risotto (in the thermomix) once every two months. And goes to her garden to kill any live plants... well any extra activity makes her day a busy one 🤣

The other activity of her list was to 'order lamps online'. "Oh Mon Dieu!" what a busy day! (I can't beleive this woman says "Oh Mon Dieu!". So cringe and so fake when she says it. Is so obvious is not a natural expression of her haha can this woman gets more ridiculous?)
The thing that gets me is that she almost makes a point to never say “My God” in English, instead always says, “My Goodness”. But has no problem dropping a “Mon Dieu” left and right. Which is it Lydia? If “My God” is too uncouth or blasphemous or whatever it is for you, then why is “Mon Dieu” okay?

Reactions: 20
The black walls are looking horrendous with the bookcase 😂
Don’t worry, it won’t be long before they’re painted sludge green. Because only a madman would install a ✨solid oak ✨bookcase after painting the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The scale of the bookcase in that room is laughable. She really has zero idea about interior design.
She's worked with professionals in the past, and spends half her time looking at country homes, so why doesn't she learn about size and scale and styling?

It's constantly buying new pieces with no idea of how to work them into her existing decor - or buying pieces that just don't work with the size of the rooms she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The black walls are looking horrendous with the bookcase 😂
I can’t believe that the walls were not painted prior to the bookcase installation. It is poor planning to decorate afterwards, especially when Lydiot knew she wanted to have the walls painted green.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you all notice when she was trying on the cream/white version of the er hum silk dress, she said she would wear it if 'she got married again' 🤔
Doesn’t she mean if she renewed her vowels.

Edit. First flog I've watched in a long time, always on Invidio.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She means in case she wears Ali out with all the chores !. If he dies of exhaustion she has a wedding dress … 😂

She always seems to forget women tend to go a size up from 30s into 40s . Plan ahead lyds ask lilysilk for the ivory moira one size up 😂
---
Moira is a Greek/Irish name apparently. Which grandma is she supposed to of taken inspiration from exactly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More about bees. Based on what Tattle Peeps are telling me I unfortunately think that he needs to destroy those two colonies and maybe even the new third colony. When you buy queens, you look for varieties that are known to be docile. We always buy European queens, and we try to buy from the same people. African bees have advanced further north, and they are known to be aggressive. He might have African bees or just an African queen or just a dysfunctional colony. The queen sets the tone for the colony. If she is agitated, then the colony will be agitated (like inside his house/if Lydiot is agitated then no one is happy). His bees always seemed pissed off (like his wife) and reminds me of how a hive of wasps acts when you get close. He has been stung through his suit several times. We have never been stung and I am allergic to bee stings, but then we don't mess with the bees like he does in his photos. We have never taken frames out and held them up in the air to look at them. Two times a year at the most do we open the hive. Of course, if we suspect a problem, we might open it up and take the honey earlier so we can give the colony a look over. Our bees go about their business even when we are close because they do not associate us with their hive being dismantled. Every time you open it up, they have to spend time resealing every crack with propolis. They are not real crazy about the string trimmer, but the mower doesn't faze them at all. Queens live about 3 to 6 years, while the worker and drone bees live from 4-6 weeks sometimes longer in the winter months. I find the winter months the most dangerous because you have no control and can't really help them until the weather warms. They consume a lot of honey during cold months because keeping warm uses a lot of energy. They keep warm by clustering, usually around the brood cells (eggs/larva), and take turns being on the outside of the cluster and then moving to the center. The oldest bees which are the ones coming to the end of their life cycle will gather up the fecal matter and take it outside the hive. They do this because if they die from the cold, it isn't as tragic for the colony. They also remove any bees that have died inside the hive. You will see dead bees on the snow during the winter and you can tell the difference between normal and excessive loss or if you see bees with damage to their bodies then you know you have a problem but again if it's winter you have to wait until spring. We lost about half of our colonies during the first polar vortex because they ran out of honey. Not only was it consistently around 15 F and below but also high winds all winter and we had a late spring. Then the next year we had another polar vortex and lost half the colonies again. We collected no honey in the summer before the second polar vortex because what bees we had left needed all their honey. You couldn't hardly buy bees around that time because of the mite problem and the die off due to cold temps. We always err on the side of leaving them more honey than taking too much. Ali makes out like bees are a time-consuming job. It's all in the prep work. They pretty much take care of themselves if you have the set up correct. If he has a woodpecker problem, then he should buy hives made of very dense thick plastic. Colony hydration takes minutes and the Gardener changes water by dumping the water out of the 4 bird/bee baths and refilling when he is watering plants and filling bird feeders in the morning. We also have a set up if we see a swarm. It is a black net bag with a zipper that you hang from a Shepard's hook you place some bee attractant/pheromone or if you can find the queen you place her inside it. The bees will fly right in. You have to be ready in advance of any possible problems. Sometimes things just happen but I believe that is not what happened to Ali. He had bad bees from the start, he wasn't prepared, he had a little knowledge, he had a flow hive which doesn't last and because it has moving parts it can break, and he needlessly messed with them. He needs to start over but do it right the second time or don't do it at all. Bees are smart. The world would have survived COVID better had we had more of a bee mentality. 🐝🐝🐝🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How embarrassing she is now flogging deodorant. She previously bragged about not needing deodorant and now she does. She definitely uses Mitchum though and not Wild.
Tamara, Xenia, Camilla, Leonie, Cara even Audrey Peters et al all doing ADs for the latest Gucci Cruise collection and Lydia ... hmmm, advertising Wild deodorant.
Not all that, are yer Lid-dee-yaaaaaaa.
---
Shocked Karen Mullen’s contract allows this . Also shocked for the price the stitching is so awful. The sleeve is puckering up
---
On the online model it’s ankle length. Either lolysilk are using very short models or Lydia’s had one made to her length
---
She’s going on about solid oak and all I’d say is often solid wood isn’t what you want or need in a house. Tom howley kitchens aren’t solid wood. They are stronger because they aren’t solid wood
---
I get the feeling she saw Josie and Leo advertising the deodorant and had Carrie ring them up
---
She’s linked to moth killer of all things in tonight’s vlog
---
The state of Lydia

Ali’s in a stroppy mood because Lydia has been “wearing his dressing gown all the time”, and he has to now wear one of hers 😂 least your small enough to fit the wife’s clothes Ali 😂
At the beginning of the vlog Lydia said "solid oak" and laughed.
This was absolutely a response to Tattlers laughing at her always saying SOLID OAK, SOLID ENGLISH OAK blah blah blah.
When in last week's vlog, our lil ding dong could not tell the difference between birch and oak.
:rolleyes:
---

---
Ali wearing Lydia's dressing gown with the hoodie up gives me the ICK.

Screenshot_20240517_081626_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081634_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081642_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081650_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081656_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081704_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081721_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_081733_YouTube.jpg

He is so cringe.
---
Good lawd, that's just looks messy.

Screenshot_20240517_082244_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is another HC fail (so many buttons and fabric looks so cheap) and her styling is atrocious.
The cover of the reel isn’t even of the item she’s flogging.

Brands should put in their brief that she’s not allowed to wear those beat up slides.

The quality of her shoes are truly shocking, the sole on those Oran sandals looks like they're worn through paper thin, and I can't stand those heeled things, look like older lady shoes. I really can't understand why she doesn't buy shoes. I own more pairs of footwear than her and in immaculate condition. I would be embarrassed to go anywhere in the condition of her footwear

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tamara, Xenia, Camilla, Leonie, Cara even Audrey Peters et al all doing ADs for the latest Gucci Cruise collection and Lydia ... hmmm, advertising Wild deodorant.
Not all that, are yer Lid-dee-yaaaaaaa.
---

At the beginning of the vlog Lydia said "solid oak" and laughed.
This was absolutely a response to Tattlers laughing at her always saying SOLID OAK, SOLID ENGLISH OAK blah blah blah.
When in last week's vlog, our lil ding dong could not tell the difference between birch and oak.
:rolleyes:
---

---
Ali wearing Lydia's dressing gown with the hoodie up gives me the ICK.

View attachment 2940930View attachment 2940931View attachment 2940932View attachment 2940933View attachment 2940934View attachment 2940935View attachment 2940936View attachment 2940937

He is so cringe.
---
Good lawd, that's just looks messy.

View attachment 2940940
A womans dressing gown fits him perfectly 😂

Why couldn't she dig up the weeds 🙄

That Oscar dress looked bloody awful on her, the waist area was nearly around her knees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sunglasses. Ugh.
Why does she wear her sunnies like this ? It looks so silly on her.

Screenshot_20240517_083810_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_083805_YouTube.jpg

The silly tilted hat. Someone please tell Lydia this style of hat is not suited for her. And imo, the hat does not go with those hooves sandals.

Screenshot_20240517_083511_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_083521_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_083622_YouTube.jpg

The cheap-looking, ill- fitting clothes. The damn Birkin again.
Screenshot_20240517_083715_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_083752_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_083639_YouTube.jpg

Nurse from the 1800s ?
Screenshot_20240517_083600_YouTube.jpg

Yep, fAshUun influencer.
Go shopping, Tattlers !!!
🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.