Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sunglasses do not suit her. They look strange with her big eyebrows poking over the top. It makes her look really gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The sunglasses. Ugh.
Why does she wear her sunnies like this ? It looks so silly on her.

View attachment 2940980

View attachment 2940979

The silly tilted hat. Someone please tell Lydia this style of hat is not suited for her. And imo, the hat does not go with those hooves sandals.

View attachment 2940966View attachment 2940967View attachment 2940970

The cheap-looking, ill- fitting clothes. The damn Birkin again.
View attachment 2940975
View attachment 2940977

View attachment 2940972

Nurse from the 1800s ?
View attachment 2940969

Yep, fAshUun influencer.
Go shopping, Tattlers !!!
🤭
We know she has questionable taste and in the past has always worn massive sunnies because she has a huge masculine face. These fighter pilot goggles that she keeps on wearing do not suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cue Lydia starting either tennis or padel

View attachment 2941143
I thought this a few days back when Josie showed off a Varley tennis dress. Leo can’t play tennis looking at the video . Leo also forgot to buy shorts for under that dress 😂

The Oscar DLR dress looks awful on her and why is she collecting the wardrobe of a billionaires wife who lives in NYC and goes to charity fundraisers?! Where is Lidl going in this?

She thinks she is high society, it is funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How is this dress "big around the waist"?! Yes, she has a small waist, but she doesn't need to have every dress so cinched in at the waist that is looks painfully uncomfortable and cutting off breathing capacity.

I thought the dress size was just fine, fit wise. And even if it was a tiny bit roomy (which it wasn't) so what! It's not the end of the world, she can get away with it, the way it is. She always has to make such a thing about it all the time with all of her clothing.

D7C7A3C0-50D5-400D-9847-408DD248E76D.jpeg

23DFF049-D7FD-4698-B561-A16B5B28C96F.jpeg

She said "I’m pretty certain I bought the smallest size and I feel like I could still have this taken in". No need to always make an announcement that the xxxxs item of clothing she ordered is still too big. We get it Lydia, you have a tiny waist, no need to rub it in and show off about it all the time, it’s really unnecessary and can be really triggering to some. God forbid if she puts on some weight, there goes wearing this really expensive dress in years to come.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Horrid Polyester dress for over 5K and so busy,loads of lovely wedding guest dresses out there!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Plus if she ever comes to sell a dress like that she will be doing well to get 400£ for it . Probably less. Such a bad buy.
---
Why doesn’t she wear lilysilk to the wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought this a few days back when Josie showed off a Varley tennis dress. Leo can’t play tennis looking at the video . Leo also forgot to buy shorts for under that dress 😂

The Oscar DLR dress looks awful on her and why is she collecting the wardrobe of a billionaires wife who lives in NYC and goes to charity fundraisers?! Where is Lidl going in this?

She thinks she is high society, it is funny
Either it's on loan or she's hiding assets in the form of luxury items. In the event of a divorce.

Reactions: 12
In the vlog, Lydia was showing the flooring for downstairs, making a point that the tile laying pattern wasn't going to be herringbone. Ali said "are you sure you don't want to do it in the herringbone" ( I sensed he wanted herringbone) and in a stern voice she said "I don't want to do it in the herringbone" When he said because why? she said "because it's too trendy". 😂 Trendy?!

Herringbone maybe popular but not trendy! Its a timeless classic and has been around for centuries.

Another example where Lydia doesn't know what she is talking about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There’s too much going on in that tiny living room. Nothing goes together. It’s like visual vomit
---
The annoyance from Ali about the dressing gowns 😂😂😂😂
---
I mean he wouldn’t do it if he didn’t want to but I feel like she makes Ali do everything that’s meant to be her job

Reactions: 17
I’ve never seen anyone make a white cotton? Dress look so bad!. Is it winter or summer Lydia? Tweed jacket yet cotton dress , dark scarf…

Then she shoots an over and under 12 bore shotgun. Heavy recoil on her shoulder she’s not pressing the gun in enough into her shoulder . Plus the coat she’s wearing is completely unsuitable for shooting. I think it’s purdey . Not all purdey clothes are for shooting in!. She needs a jacket with a shoulder pad where the gun snuggles into . She could also use a 20 bore gun which she would find easier to target with and less recoil .

Notice how the video doesn’t show her smashing the clays?! Because she failed 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This dress does her no favours. Wrong length, and for some reason, her chest looks so much larger.

Screenshot_20240517_123006_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123014_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123017_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123019_Instagram.jpg

Ugh. The tucked in baggy pants are back. Once again, not a flattering look at all.

Screenshot_20240517_123024_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123026_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123029_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123039_Instagram.jpg

And loads of STOMPING across this lovely Scottish hotel's grounds. The grass may not survive after the 2 days Lydia's stayed there !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I find it so weird she refers to everything as MY like Ali asking her what she wants for the floor. Isn’t it THEIR house. Feels so weird

Reactions: 24
Proper aristocracy wouldn’t be seen dead with an over and under gun. Side by side only for traditionalists !. Plus where is her loader Ali 😂 I bet Leo’s dad has a nice pair of side by side purdey or Holland & Holland guns probably worth upwards of 150k for the pair . Start saving lyds , I reckon Leo’s had shooting lessons, I’ve seen footage of her at her dad’s pheasant shoot .

Lydia add tennis and shooting lessons into the diary 😂
---
She also needs a pair of shooting gloves from purdey . When one shoots a lot 😂 (it’s not happening lyds!) the barrels get hot and the gloves help with heat and grip . Plus in winter keep hands warm

Also the silk blouse for shooting?! Noooo! A subtle check shirt with waistcoat over (shooting waistcoat of course with bellow pockets for storing cartridges …

Honestly these women playing at being country! I do despair !
---
She needs to adopt a more forward stable body position. I also noticed the video doesn’t show her mounting the gun - because she knows she’s not smooth at that part 😂
---
She’s probably got a bruised shoulder from incorrect gun mount, poor body position and lack of proper shooting clothes 😂
---
And where is her tweed cap? Which should match her tweed shooting jacket ?
---
The footage of her shooting is of zero use to purdey whose customers would laugh at the outfit she had on . The coat she has on is suitable to wear when you arrive at the shoot accommodation or if the shoot is in your grounds it’s a coat to use as a normal coat would be. It’s not a shooting jacket .

Last edited:
I find it so weird she refers to everything as MY like Ali asking her what she wants for the floor. Isn’t it THEIR house. Feels so weird
Yes, you wouldn't know Ali owns that house too, well at least I think he does! 🥴 Everything in that house and garden and his shed, in and out, is picked and designed to her liking. I want this, I want that, I chose this, I chose that. For her, he’s the handyman at her beck and call 24/7, and jumps to her every command, and does what he's told.

He has become her lackey and has no backbone, she walks all over him and he lets her.

Eta - I don't feel sorry for him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I REALLY hate when she’s talking about a small business or a creator and instead of putting their @ she has her own name pop up on screen like huh
---
I think she forgets weddings aren’t a fashion show for HER. She gets these outfits n forgets to mention the actual bride n groom like you’re meant to be happy for the couple not only caring about what you’re gonna wear n upstage everyone

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve never seen anyone make a white cotton? Dress look so bad!. Is it winter or summer Lydia? Tweed jacket yet cotton dress , dark scarf…

Then she shoots an over and under 12 bore shotgun. Heavy recoil on her shoulder she’s not pressing the gun in enough into her shoulder . Plus the coat she’s wearing is completely unsuitable for shooting. I think it’s purdey . Not all purdey clothes are for shooting in!. She needs a jacket with a shoulder pad where the gun snuggles into . She could also use a 20 bore gun which she would find easier to target with and less recoil .

Notice how the video doesn’t show her smashing the clays?! Because she failed 😂
And she’s wearing worn out Oran slides with this and other lewks. She looks ridiculous. Dressed in summer dress/slides and a heavy jacket with scarf on a chilly looking Scottish day… in the wet grass.

IMG_3162.jpeg

Like when she wore Hermes boots on the beach on a hot day!
---
She NEVER gets it right… and we aren’t talking fashion risks. This is basic dressing common sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, you wouldn't know Ali owns that house too, well at least I think he does! 🥴 Everything in that house and garden and his shed, in and out, is picked and designed to her liking. I want this, I want that, I chose this, I chose that. For her, he’s the handyman at her beck and call 24/7, and jumps to her every command, and does what he's told.

He has become her lackey and has no backbone, she walks all over him and he lets her.

Eta - I don't feel sorry for him
I don’t feel sorry for him either but he was in a foul mood in her vlog. He was livid that she keeps taking his dressing gowns and that he was reduced to wearing hers. Shows how often she wears dressing gowns.

Then she switches to herself sitting in front of the mirror wearing the Bertioli dressing gown. What a fraud - she’s wearing it just to say that she was the first influencer to ever go to Thyme in the Cotswolds before the Spa even existed. 🙄🙄

F15CFA84-3C4E-47BB-BB3A-0CBCC3DCDA18.jpeg
F90CC0FA-7C49-4961-B8BA-D7C704C32A75.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.