Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just say that she has a busy day because Ali has assigned her some jobs to do while he does her editing? Folding the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. That’s IT!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
God that Lilysilk rip off of the Dior dress (how she can say it was inspired by her grandmother’s dress with a straight face I just don't know) is AWFUL. It looks like you’d be sweating within two minutes of putting it on. Silk it might be but ew. The colour is also vile.

IMG_9052.jpeg
IMG_9053.jpeg

The Dior dress for reference:
IMG_9054.jpeg

Also her face is looking somewhat different. I noticed it in her Wild Deodorant ad (times are tough are they Lydia?). It looks very very puffy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
God that Lilysilk rip off of the Dior dress (how she can say it was inspired by her grandmother’s dress with a straight face I just don't know) is AWFUL. It looks like you’d be sweating within two minutes of putting it on. Silk it might be but ew. The colour is also vile.

View attachment 2939970View attachment 2939971
The Dior dress for reference:
View attachment 2939985
Also her face is looking somewhat different. I noticed it in her Wild Deodorant ad (times are tough are they Lydia?). It looks very very puffy.
It s the colour of sludge. :sick: I thought she looked like she was hungover.

ps Thank you @muffintop13 for starting a new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When you watch Josie or Leonora you can see they suit the high end country life, they just exude poshness.
Lydiot and Aldi on the other hand just look so fake and chavvy, you can see a mile off when they try (badly) to act high end country it is not really them, just a very poor imitation of things they see the country set do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry all the pieces look like cheap polyester satin. Do people wear Lily silk in real life? Or just influencers when they have a discount code?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The ODLR dress is horrible on her. Too long and swamps her. And it’s very attention seeking of a pattern for someone else’s wedding IMO. Personally I think that type of pattern is better for another occasion.

Why not wear any of the other million dresses in her closet to some other persons wedding?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry all the pieces look like cheap polyester satin. Do people wear Lily silk in real life? Or just influencers when they have a discount code?
I don’t know a single person who’s ever worn Lilly Silk. They come across as the type of company similar to Holland Cooper where they lie about fabrics and where their products are made. Anyone remember when Holland Cooper were caught out buying clothes from poor countries like Haiti while stating on their website that their brand was 100% made in Britian. They had to release a statement saying Jade had made a “small mistake on the website” 😂😂😂. They had to admit their embroidery/branding were stitched on in England but that most of the sportswear, polo shirts, hoodies etc were infact just cheap Haiti made tat. Which is fine, if you’re charging Primark prices.

Lilly Silk states on their site that they use ‘100% charameuse silk’, in other words, it could be 1% silk and 99% polyester. It’s not like Mulberry silk. Charameuse is not considered the top type of fabric at all, it’s usually woven with satin and polyester, the fact they’ve put the word ‘silk’ after ‘charameuse’ just means it contains some amount of silk. But that it’s 100% Charameuse Silk. It’s like saying 100% Chicken Gravy. It’s all gravy but how much chicken is in the gravy.

Josie was slagging off a brand a few months ago, saying she washed silk pyjamas and they came out awful, some pyjamas she got for Christmas, I couldn’t be arsed going back to xmas vlogs to watch which PJs she received then, but I guessed she was indirectly talking of Lilly Silk and I don’t think she’s worked with them since she said that. Took a screenshot of the back of Josie’s Lilly Silk loungewear trousers, this is an idea of the quality….shocking! All bobbly and so thin that you can see her underwear line. No wonder she wears them round the house instead of out in public. The brand suits Lydia, all pretence, fakery and cutting corners to exploit their buyers/viewers.

Attached photo - look how bad the stitching is on Lydia’s top. It’s all crooked, uneven and gathered. Compared to the edited, smoothed out photos they have on their site. Lilly Silk is not to be trusted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh the book case, the bloody solid oak book case, it looks so out of place. It’s not going the company any favours at all.
Oh agree... its' so big and there is like 18" between it and the sofa.... no room to walk back there. I was waiting to comment on this until she had a chance to move the sofa up a little but nope, Ali is hanging the ugly paintings on the wall centered on the sofa positions.

So wonder if the equestrian art she had to have will go in another room or will be banished/sold?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holland cooper shirts , tees, sweatshirts are pretty poor quality . Lettering washes off , they bobble (especially knitwear) . I blame jades husband! . Am convinced that when he bankrolled her and the vast expansion started , she began using her husbands super dry factories . The sizing is all over the shop. A size 10/12 person could be anything from a small to a size 14 shirt in Holland cooper, only the tweed is consistant size wise .

I like some of the tweed .

Reactions: 20
Holland cooper shirts , tees, sweatshirts are pretty poor quality . Lettering washes off , they bobble (especially knitwear) . I blame jades husband! . Am convinced that when he bankrolled her and the vast expansion started , she began using her husbands super dry factories . The sizing is all over the shop. A size 10/12 person could be anything from a small to a size 14 shirt in Holland cooper, only the tweed is consistant size wise .

I like some of the tweed .
This is another HC fail (so many buttons and fabric looks so cheap) and her styling is atrocious.
The cover of the reel isn’t even of the item she’s flogging.

Brands should put in their brief that she’s not allowed to wear those beat up slides.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How embarrassing she is now flogging deodorant. She previously bragged about not needing deodorant and now she does. She definitely uses Mitchum though and not Wild.
THIS. She also used to say she didn't like bras... yet she got a contract (in the past) with Intimissimi to promote bras 🤦‍♀️

That shows how fake this industry is. When they pay an influencer to promote an item, is just because the influencer has good number of followers. Basically ANYONE who buys followers, can be an "influencer".
---
Did she really just say that she has a busy day because Ali has assigned her some jobs to do while he does her editing? Folding the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. That’s IT!
Well, someone like Lydia, a person who spends a lot of time in the sofa cause her "headaches". Spends a lot of time in her dressing room trying on clothes (to return later). Spends lot of time doing her hair. Makes a smoothie once per month. Makes risotto (in the thermomix) once every two months. And goes to her garden to kill any live plants... well any extra activity makes her day a busy one 🤣

The other activity of her list was to 'order lamps online'. "Oh Mon Dieu!" what a busy day! (I can't beleive this woman says "Oh Mon Dieu!". So cringe and so fake when she says it. Is so obvious is not a natural expression of her haha can this woman gets more ridiculous?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Oh agree... its' so big and there is like 18" between it and the sofa.... no room to walk back there. I was waiting to comment on this until she had a chance to move the sofa up a little but nope, Ali is hanging the ugly paintings on the wall centered on the sofa positions.

So wonder if the equestrian art she had to have will go in another room or will be banished/sold?
Space between the bookcase and the sofa is SO TIGHT it's triggering me lol. And I agree with the comment that the sofa looks terrible in front of this massive piece of furniture.

1715891476317.png

1715891907284.png

1715891875364.png

Also I don't understand why the carpenter used wood behind each section that has such a DIFFERENT grain pattern! I get it that wood varies but I've never seen anything like this. I would imagine there are ways to make them look more similar... this is way off balanced looking. This would BUG the crap out of me personally.

He told her that was on purpose because no wood is alike... bet he just knew he could tell her this to get away with making a bad choice.

1715891788708.png

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.