Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a Josie flog and she s definitely winning regarding digitalis. Josie s garden is awash with foxgloves compared to Elsie s handful. #fraudulentgardener
I know Josie has a gardener but she does do some gardening herself. The other week she was putting a load of compost on her veg beds, you don't see Elsie doing anything like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
yes!. Visions of her slobbing about in his green dressing gown, greasy bun, rose in hand and pasta boiling on the hob , for 3 days spring to mind!.

yet earlier on in the interview she expects us to believe she’s getting up at 5am and hiking around her garden !
I know right?! Walking contradiction. Lydia would just roll on the couch all day in her robe and jammies if it was up to her. With Garden Gnome pottering about and regularly refilling her extra full glass of wine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How many people have the luxury of not going outside for 3 days? Most of us have to go out to work, or to buy groceries, or to exercise. We can't just closet ourselves away in our sludge green homes and not step foot out the door, and nor would most of us want to.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
How many people have the luxury of not going outside for 3 days? Most of us have to go out to work, or to buy groceries, or to exercise. We can't just closet ourselves away in our sludge green homes and not step foot out the door, and nor would most of us want to.
Only very sick, antisocial or severely depressed people in my opinion. But that’s what destroying your career by being a complete c*** can get you. Lydia would know ☺

Reactions: 26
So she is telling us that the dogs don’t get out for walks for days. I had covid a few weeks ago with high temperatures but still got those dogs out for normal walks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This line made me laugh....

The old-money aesthetic is now all the rage, but Lydia has been channelling the chic and timeless look for years. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do these social climbers design their homes like posh hotels or country pubs? Like why have drawings of random cows and a spread of magazines on your coffee table? It’s giving private dentist waiting room…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she is telling us that the dogs don’t get out for walks for days. I had covid a few weeks ago with high temperatures but still got those dogs out for normal walks.
Good point and disgusting !!!!! Poor dogs

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.