Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be ageist but do the 3 ladies with their back to the camera not have anything better to do then listen to this idiot dribble on. I’m sure Lydia is loving having her new target market being women her mother’s age.

View attachment 2954091

Her posture is appalling. The fabric of that dress is horrid and does not work in that colour. Almost looks like leather instead of silk.
I’m assuming they have played music over the top to block out her drivel.

View attachment 2954097
To be fair @K18 it s probably rent-a-crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an odd standing position!? 🤣 (re David Austin)

I am sitting back and enjoying the show whilst eating my popcorn. watching these girls trying to out posh each other I s something else. The one thing they can’t compete with is generational wealth. Even if Lydia won the lottery and could buy a castle, she still wouldn’t fit in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I personally feel sorry for Ali. Its women like Lydia that completely emasculate a man, making him so fragile. I dread to think what Ali will be like in years to come, with her outward controlling behaviour. She spoke to him like a child. The snippets of what we do see with her interactions on line,. I am sure is far worse 1 on 1. Do this, do that - Ali do as you are told.
It s why he spends so much time out of the house with friends and playing golf. She did say before, after #hairgate, that he was thinking of divorcing her. She is still a bully. From where I m watching their marriage is anything but flawless.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It s why he spends so much time out of the house with friends and playing golf. She did say before, after #hairgate, that he was thinking of divorcing her. She is still a bully. From where I m watching their marriage is anything but flawless.
I wonder what made him change his mind? Too much of a mess financially to unravel themselves from each other?

Reactions: 12
After almost 12 years in the business, how has Lydia not learnt how to properly set up her camera ?
90% of her vlogs consist of her head (or whatever we are supposed to be looking at) cut off.
How is she useless at everything ???
View attachment 2953999View attachment 2954000View attachment 2954001View attachment 2954002View attachment 2954003View attachment 2954004View attachment 2954005View attachment 2954006View attachment 2954007View attachment 2954008View attachment 2954009View attachment 2954010

I thought Lydia had stopped with the fake tanning.
She looks orange.

Ali. Oh Ali. He does not look well at all.
View attachment 2954011

Inspector Gadget and Robin Hood go shooting 🤭
They are literally trolling us with the cosplay. They actually went shooting wearing trench coats.
Ahhhh, but the signet rings were on the wee weeeeee pinkies so ... old money and all that. All's well.

View attachment 2954017View attachment 2954016View attachment 2954015
View attachment 2954018

The side profile ... no photoshop.
View attachment 2954012View attachment 2954013View attachment 2954014

And this biatch has received a FREE 2-day stay at the hotel ... and, whilst sat in her hotel SUITE in her frikken uniform of dirty hair and dressing gown, has the nerve to criticise the hotel on their choice of music, flowers and furniture.
She then proceeds to give the hotle advice on how to improve the ambience of the hotel.
GTFOH !
This heifer has FAKE beams in her red-brick modern bunga !!! Wonky wallpaper, broken plumbing and and book shelves with no books.
Painted books for aesthetics don't count Lid-dee-yaaaah.

What is wrong with her ???
Lydia cannot be THAT unaware how wrong that is !!! She is such an ungrateful, spiteful cow.
And who the f*ck died and made her chief interior designer ???
Her house is a mish mash of the colour green, solid English oak didya know and all round FAKERY !

And yes, there was another leak at the bunga.
Karma eh.
---

Lydia says she should have stuck with a size 6. Hmmm. I don't think so girl. She is such a liar.
In Tamara's last vlog, she said she is a UK 8.
Tamara is alot slimmer than Lydia. I would believe Tamara is a size 4 or 6, and Lydia is a definite size 8.

This outfit made Lydia look more a size 10 -12.
View attachment 2954018
Ugh, it’s been a while since I caught up with Liddles and discovering that she got a free stay at one of my favourite hotels in Scotland is just so bloody irksome. Incidentally, I have stayed in that same suite after they kindly upgraded us because it was quiet. The place doesn’t need improving, def not the ambience, it’s wonderful, the staff are amazing and it’s extremely dog friendly. Where are her dogs? The entire montage of her moving round the hotel just looked so fake. Where are the other guests?

I doubt I’ll be going back there, she’s well and truly spoiled the place for me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
When your husband's hands are more delicate, effeminate and less hairy (actually totally hairless) than yours ... :oops:

The signet ring does not suit Ali at all.
Ali :
View attachment 2953946View attachment 2953947

View attachment 2953941View attachment 2953942View attachment 2953943View attachment 2953944View attachment 2953945

Lydia has the weirdest hands and feet. And the constant hand movements urgh.

Lydia :
View attachment 2953957View attachment 2953966View attachment 2953967View attachment 2953956
---

I think when I googled ballard one of the definitions was karaoke ?
Didn't know you could sing karaoke to classical music ... :rolleyes:
Carrie, once again, is trying to act intelligent and witty but, as usual, comes across as trying a bit too hard, and it's just cringe.
---

Was the Daily Mail the newspaper who removed Lydia's slurgate article ?

Mrs BellePR, for sure, has contacts in all the major papers. and definitely called in a favour for this 'article'.
And I know Hello! and OK magazine have these paid for articles ... such as the one showcasing Lydia's 'design skills', it's almost an advert for her CV.
Her hands and wrists look very wrinkled because she has very little fat to pad out the skin. That combined with the sun damage she's no doubt sustained from her Ibiza shot girl days and the fact that she still doesn't use sun protection correctly are ageing her skin very quickly.

As any aussies in this sub will know, you should slip on sun-protective clothing when outside, slop on broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher (and reapply regularly!!), and slap on a wide-brimmed hat. Lydia rarely, if ever, does these things when she's pretending to garden and does the exact opposite when getting sloshed on the sun loungers on the GP surgery patio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nope .. I think she would have said that in jest. That’s a manipulative stance on her part… as if to say how dare you divorce me.

Reactions: 8
Ugh, it’s been a while since I caught up with Liddles and discovering that she got a free stay at one of my favourite hotels in Scotland is just so bloody irksome. Incidentally, I have stayed in that same suite after they kindly upgraded us because it was quiet. The place doesn’t need improving, def not the ambience, it’s wonderful, the staff are amazing and it’s extremely dog friendly. Where are her dogs? The entire montage of her moving round the hotel just looked so fake. Where are the other guests?

I doubt I’ll be going back there, she’s well and truly spoiled the place for me
Lydia - the anti-influencer!!🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ali’s credit rating
What a narcissist, petulant little prima donna!
View attachment 2953973

Yes, Ali gives me the shits, but the way she scolded him about blocking the light to show her bloody outfit, was uncalled for, she acted like a spoilt little brat! no one cares about the perfect light or not, it’s not important! Her attitude stinks. This was just a glimpse that was left in the vlog today, I can Just imagine how she speaks to Ali behind the scenes, and he just cops it and bows down to her, but he is enjoying what sugar mama gives him, so in his head it’s, nothing to see here. Fool!
What a narcissist, petulant little prima donna!
View attachment 2953973

Yes, Ali gives me the shits, but the way she scolded him about blocking the light to show her bloody outfit, was uncalled for, she acted like a spoilt little brat! no one cares about the perfect light or not, it’s not important! Her attitude stinks. This was just a glimpse that was left in the vlog today, I can Just imagine how she speaks to Ali behind the scenes, and he just cops it and bows down to her, but he is enjoying what sugar mama gives him, so in his head it’s, nothing to see here. Fool!
It was his credit rating that put them on the property ladder. Without him- she could never have been where she is today. She OWES him.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2939875
So here is Teefers uploading one of many images demonstrating the authenticity of the wood in her house…. She just keeps RUBBING IT in Lidls hairy face. I’m dying! Try copying THAT, Millen Morons.
When you watch Josie or Leonora you can see they suit the high end country life, they just exude poshness.
Lydiot and Aldi on the other hand just look so fake and chavvy, you can see a mile off when they try (badly) to act high end country it is not really them, just a very poor imitation of things they see the country set do.
especially when she keeps calling him Babe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh my god, the posture on her. Shoulders down, roll them up and back! Elongate the neck Lydia! I'm serious... she loses at least two inches hunching like that. It's awful! If she doesn't fix it now, it's only going to get worse as she ages.
Wearing too small jackets on her shoulders isn’t helping with the hunching 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what made him change his mind? Too much of a mess financially to unravel themselves from each other?
Maybe, pretty sure he thinks if he left her she would make his life a living hell. I used to wish he would skip off into the sunset with a sweet and sexy young thing however that ship has sailed, madam has sucked the life force from him, he s now just a shell of a man. Also, it s safe to say no one would be interested in him all the while he s dressed in ginger. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Me EVERY time Lydiot lies and times stamps the time she supposedly got up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
See I love the idea of Lydia's vlogs...I like some of her fashion and her house. I just can't stand Lydia. It's so fake ...even worse than Mrs Bucket. The way she tries to come across as this funny gentle person...you can see right through her act. How are people so blind to her act?!
Same. I like people who put out consistent vlogs at a decent length like Lydia does (what vloggers such as Victoria lack) and a good mixture of home vlogs as well as running errands (Josie style, but Josie’s channel is repetitive and gives QVC). So I’ve recently really took a liking to Emily Canham’s vlogs. Cherry on top is that the clothes she shows are actually wearable and age appropriate. Her approach to a healthy lifestyle also seems genuine rather than just a decision based on trends.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.