Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So plainly copying exactly what's at the country hotel right into the modern day shiny new bungalow. That's the extent of knowledge she has of interiors, if it looks remotely pretentious then that will make the bunga look like Josie's house. At the time of buying though she (not he) loved the sheer modernity of it. The smiley voice is such pretence, it's not who you are and you need to be banned from fooling everyone (not everyone mind you - not the prat Ali, he ain't fooled - he freaking knows you). Well a work trip as opposed to going away together, dressed up as if you were at Comicon.

Reactions: 19
Has Lips been told to act out that he’s Elsie’s own personal camera man during their stay? Him charging round filming the flower beds as soon as they got outside was embarrassing. He looked utterly ridiculous creating a stir where none was necessary. Also on the shooting range. He looked like a 1930’s camera hack from an Al Capone movie. He was a bloke on a shooting range dressed like an unsuccessful detective. Not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah your bookcase is not bookcasing as you saw at the country retreat, go wrong did we? Even the bookcase in Alis office is half empty. The bookcases will have to ripped out (the newly installed one in her office too) as well as the staircase, don't forget about the staircase, it's not staircase-ing. Lots to do yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll never NOT find their signet rings absolutely hilarious/pathetic. It's such a blatant, cringeworthy attempt at social climbing.........I don't recall her wearing one in her Ibiza Shot Girl days......
She barely wore anything in Ibiza...lol😆😆😆😆😆😆
---
The jawline is nonexistent. From one photo to the next her nose, teeth, and jawline are not the same. I think that she is wearing extensions again in the back. She has more length, too. Her lips are huge.

Maybe Lydiot is part chipmunk/squirrel and part Italian. 🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿

View attachment 2954012
---
The jawline is nonexistent. From one photo to the next her nose, teeth, and jawline are not the same. I think that she is wearing extensions again in the back. She has more length, too. Her lips are huge.

Maybe Lydiot is part chipmunk/squirrel and part Italian. 🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿

View attachment 2954012
---
Maybe, pretty sure he thinks if he left her she would make his life a living hell. I used to wish he would skip off into the sunset with a sweet and sexy young thing however that ship has sailed, madam has sucked the life force from him, he s now just a shell of a man. Also, it s safe to say no one would be interested in him all the while he s dressed in ginger. :LOL:
The real turn off for me is that he is dumber than a box of rocks. He could barely do up the trench coat. My favorite photo of him is the one where he is looking at the leather hole punch. The tool was totally baffled and amazed at the leather hole punch tool. The look on his face. I was expecting smoke to start coming out of his ears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia saw this mirrored display cabinet in the hotel and lost her mind, so much so, she said "this is got my like juices going babe, because I feel like this is what we need!" :ROFLMAO: Christ! Ali's got a long road ahead if a cupboard has got her juices going!!

B0CCE02E-FED3-4E82-9577-5CB5A75BB7AD.jpeg

Ali's got some stiff competition! That mirrored cabinet is going to be hard to beat. Hopefully, Ali took a closeup screenshot of that cupboard to dangle infront of Lydia next when the cobwebs need to be dusted off, Ali "babe" will need all the help he can get, let's face it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydia & Ali are the Shein version 🤭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So plainly copying exactly what's at the country hotel right into the modern day shiny new bungalow. That's the extent of knowledge she has of interiors, if it looks remotely pretentious then that will make the bunga look like Josie's house. At the time of buying though she (not he) loved the sheer modernity of it. The smiley voice is such pretence, it's not who you are and you need to be banned from fooling everyone (not everyone mind you - not the prat Ali, he ain't fooled - he freaking knows you). Well a work trip as opposed to going away together, dressed up as if you were at Comicon.
Thing is, her house was actually nice when she did the first or even second redo. Nobody was trying to cover up the fact it’s a modern built bungalow. But once she got the greenhouse and started greenifying the whole place, calling rooms wings and added the McD arches is when she fkd up. And she knows it. That’s why this flaming wreck will never be a return on investment sort of deal.
Dreaming of a Cotswolds house at this point is just like looking back at her career. Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely! Lids with her stable boy outfit and Ali misusing his cutlery and looking out of depth in his surroundings……
View attachment 2957203View attachment 2957204View attachment 2957205
The Garden Gnome should have asked for a booster chair or at least a couple of phone books. Shoe lifts don't help when you sit down.
---
Has Lips been told to act out that he’s Elsie’s own personal camera man during their stay? Him charging round filming the flower beds as soon as they got outside was embarrassing. He looked utterly ridiculous creating a stir where none was necessary. Also on the shooting range. He looked like a 1930’s camera hack from an Al Capone movie. He was a bloke on a shooting range dressed like an unsuccessful detective. Not a good look.
Remember when they were in NYC and Ali was the photographer? On a crowded corner he was crouched down (for a low shot of Lydiot to make her look tall) with a leg extended for balance. Holding the camera vertical using one hand and the backpack for equipment finished off the costume. He really makes me gag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Garden Gnome should have asked for a booster chair or at least a couple of phone books. Shoe lifts don't help when you sit down.
---

Remember when they were in NYC and Ali was the photographer? On a crowded corner he was crouched down (for a low shot of Lydiot to make her look tall) with a leg extended for balance. Holding the camera vertical using one hand and the backpack for equipment finished off the costume. He really makes me gag.
Remember? It is etched on my scarred retinas! Forgive me shamelessly stealing this; but - he really does put an ‘ick’ in every box doesn’t he? 😫

IMG_0480.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched a Josie flog and she s definitely winning regarding digitalis. Josie s garden is awash with foxgloves compared to Elsie s handful. #fraudulentgardener

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.