Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali was filming - you can see his foot .
Burnt offerings of some sort and dry looking pasta

they could at least get a decent joint of meat in and for veggies do something creative with lots in . This is so awful for guests , it’s like a teenager has invited friends around and attempted to cater
---
Normally the above type of meal would come accompanied with the statement “I’m sorry it’s only very simple tonight , I’ve been at work all day and rushed off my feet , didn’t have time to do more”. Yet this is a relaxed Sunday and the weather was pretty cool so they weren’t busy sunbathing or anything 😂 they had all day to cook
Again burnt chicken to eat yet has live chickens in her garden, I'm a vegetarian, but even if I wasn't I couldn't eat chicken if I was looking after my own live ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this almost word for word from another "interview"? Looks like someone has sent a press release to a number of publications...
Yes, agree. There is nothing impromptu or candid about all of these 'interviews' that she has apparently given in real time, at the time. It seems like a template of planned and curated questions submitted to each and every one of these publications. The interview articles are no different from each other, same content, revolving around the same topics. It's the same cookie-cutter set of questions and Lydia's same repetitive cookie-cutter answers, that also includes shameless plugs about her book, her KM clothing, and products she uses so she can monetize from.

Its all a ploy driven by Charlotte/PR to give this charlatan and phoney more exposure, painting her to be someone she is not. Plus the fact Charlotte/BellePR are taking their cut from each and everything they set up for her, she has her own agenda, too, to make money from her client. They are all in it together, for themselves. So disingenuous, all of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yes, agree. There is nothing impromptu or candid about all of these 'interviews' that she has apparently given in real time, at the time. It seems like a template of planned and curated questions submitted to each and every one of these publications. The interview articles are no different from each other, same content, revolving around the same topics. It's the same cookie-cutter set of questions and Lydia's same repetitive cookie-cutter answers, that also includes shameless plugs about her book, her KM clothing, and products she uses so she can monetize from.

Its all a ploy driven by Charlotte/PR to give this charlatan and phoney more exposure, painting her to be someone she is not. Plus the fact Charlotte/BellePR are taking their cut from each and everything they set up for her, she has her own agenda, too, to make money from her client. They are all in it together, for themselves. So disingenuous, all of them.
100% its all 'I love wearing fairfax & favour, KM, Lilysilk' I always carry with me Elizabeth Ardens 8 hour cream and my own lip pencil I made with Sweed'. 'My book Evergreen blah bloody blah'.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is an absolute JOKE!
Unbelievable!! What on earth possessed her? I think she thought the Moira frock would sell out in seconds but of course it didn t so she s trying a different lewk. Talk about desperate. The daft moo will do anything for money, even working for the despicable Karen Millen.

• Heart
  • Wow
I always think the dynamic between Meghan and Harry is the same as Lydiot and Lips. Both men are married to talentless, overbearing bullies.

Love how Meghan thinks she s something else in this huge skirt (just like Lydiot) but that disappears when she s shown where her seat is, Harry looks terrified ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh dear where to start??

A crinoline??? Are we doing 1800 fashion?? crinoline, originally, a petticoat made of horsehair fabric, a popular fashion in the late 1840s that took its name from the French word crin (“horsehair”). (GOOGLE)

Burnt food!

Cackling witches!

Ali's feet!

Happy Bank Holiday!!

In other news - Amelias flog showed actual fashion influencers who are friends!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ali was filming - you can see his foot .
Burnt offerings of some sort and dry looking pasta

they could at least get a decent joint of meat in and for veggies do something creative with lots in . This is so awful for guests , it’s like a teenager has invited friends around and attempted to cater
---
Normally the above type of meal would come accompanied with the statement “I’m sorry it’s only very simple tonight , I’ve been at work all day and rushed off my feet , didn’t have time to do more”. Yet this is a relaxed Sunday and the weather was pretty cool so they weren’t busy sunbathing or anything 😂 they had all day to cook
That is Lydia's foot she has nail varnish on! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve looked back at the foot photo and yes definitely see shine on the nails. Are they really Lydia’s manly feet ? Or is it Ali and he’s had them buffed up ??
---
If they are Lydia’s feet I’m starting to think I should start selling photos of my feet 😂 mine are way prettier 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Something about Twatty is really vomit inducing, perhaps because he pretends to be a man, when he is a silly little boy running around doing things to make that witch like him!!

• Haha
  • Heart
[QUOTE="Julia123, post: 19442013, member: 1077
[/QUOTE]

Yet another ICK in the box…

Just too cringe and too grim. Noooooooooooo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
All the exaggerated surprised expressions and numerous "oh oh" "oh my goodness" in the petticoat TT are so fake and sooooooo punchable.
And the cheap petticoat under the cheap dress looks ridiculous. That dress is just horrible and unflattering.
Yet 99% the comments under the TT are gushing at how fantastic it looks and "I want to be Lydia when I grow up". :rolleyes:

I call BS and BOTS BOTS BOTS.

View attachment 2959488View attachment 2959489View attachment 2959490View attachment 2959491View attachment 2959492View attachment 2959496
Hideous dress and the petticoat/crinoline is just not something one would wear these day unless ok stage or in fancy dress. Oh I forgot she cosplays.

• Haha
How many people have the luxury of not going outside for 3 days? Most of us have to go out to work, or to buy groceries, or to exercise. We can't just closet ourselves away in our sludge green homes and not step foot out the door, and nor would most of us want to.
Who walks her beloved dogs? 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.