Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding volume to a cheap, nasty dress will not make it look expensive View attachment 2958798View attachment 2958799View attachment 2958800
what the hell is this monstrosity! Yikes . Who is she trying to be today? Hilarious
---
She has officially lost her mind .

where does she think she’s going in this? Down honey bee walk with one of those white sun brollies promenading ? All she needs is a Victorian bustle and the black lace up shoes . Lydia get a grip woman !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Her views are starting to drop below 100k, makes the fake 1million subs look even worse 😂
Screenshot_20240527_000049_com.google.android.youtube_edit_167174354966676.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone see Amelia's latest vlog about Ibiza trip? It is titled Ibiza Girls Trip. I quickly glance at the thumbnail and in my overly tired head I read it as Ibiza Girl Strips and thought that Amelia was doing a vlog about Lydiot. I need to go to bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her views are starting to drop below 100k, makes the fake 1million subs look even worse 😂View attachment 2959239
No surprise even we've stopped hate watching her as she is so unbearable and boring. I'm sick of these gushing magazine articles though full of bull from her. 'I love being in the garden, going on walks, gardening, and being in nature' but then in the next breath says she hasn't been outside for a few days. Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the exaggerated surprised expressions and numerous "oh oh" "oh my goodness" in the petticoat TT are so fake and sooooooo punchable.
And the cheap petticoat under the cheap dress looks ridiculous. That dress is just horrible and unflattering.
Yet 99% the comments under the TT are gushing at how fantastic it looks and "I want to be Lydia when I grow up". :rolleyes:

I call BS and BOTS BOTS BOTS.

Screenshot_20240601_093648_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_093701_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_093709_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_093736_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_093741_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240601_093804_TikTok.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
TRIGGER WARNING #1 : LYDIA CACKLING & CAWWIIEE'S CREEPY BABY-TALK VOICE

TRIGGER WARNING #2 : FAILING ATTEMPTS AT HUMOUR

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ali was filming - you can see his foot .
Burnt offerings of some sort and dry looking pasta

they could at least get a decent joint of meat in and for veggies do something creative with lots in . This is so awful for guests , it’s like a teenager has invited friends around and attempted to cater
---
Normally the above type of meal would come accompanied with the statement “I’m sorry it’s only very simple tonight , I’ve been at work all day and rushed off my feet , didn’t have time to do more”. Yet this is a relaxed Sunday and the weather was pretty cool so they weren’t busy sunbathing or anything 😂 they had all day to cook

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ali was filming - you can see his foot .
Burnt offerings of some sort and dry looking pasta

they could at least get a decent joint of meat in and for veggies do something creative with lots in . This is so awful for guests , it’s like a teenager has invited friends around and attempted to cater
---
Normally the above type of meal would come accompanied with the statement “I’m sorry it’s only very simple tonight , I’ve been at work all day and rushed off my feet , didn’t have time to do more”. Yet this is a relaxed Sunday and the weather was pretty cool so they weren’t busy sunbathing or anything 😂 they had all day to cook
Their pasta always looks so dry 😂
No chicken nuggets on the menu ... well done Carrie Lydia !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed some plates had napkins and cutlery on, some plates were bare and the plate at the head of the table had greasy black marks all over it , as if someone’s tucked in before everyone else !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Seems it’s what’s women wore in the 1800 s . If there is another KM collection id die laughing if it included something like this 😂
---
What must Ali think? Is he currently on Amazon ordering the male 1800s male equivalent?
---
This is so funny! This is what men wore in 1800s and Ali ALREADY has the shoes 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.