Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a narcissist, petulant little prima donna!

Yes, Ali gives me the shits, but the way she scolded him about blocking the light to show her bloody outfit, was uncalled for, she acted like a spoilt little brat! no one cares about the perfect light or not, it’s not important! Her attitude stinks. This was just a glimpse that was left in the vlog today, I can Just imagine how she speaks to Ali behind the scenes, and he just cops it and bows down to her, but he is enjoying what sugar mama gives him, so in his head it’s, nothing to see here. Fool!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
After almost 12 years in the business, how has Lydia not learnt how to properly set up her camera ?
90% of her vlogs consist of her head (or whatever we are supposed to be looking at) cut off.
How is she useless at everything ???
Screenshot_20240530_141007_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141104_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141108_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141116_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141121_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141126_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141136_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141143_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141158_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141301_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141306_YouTube.jpg

I thought Lydia had stopped with the fake tanning.
She looks orange.

Ali. Oh Ali. He does not look well at all.
Screenshot_20240530_141251_YouTube.jpg

Inspector Gadget and Robin Hood go shooting 🤭
They are literally trolling us with the cosplay. They actually went shooting wearing trench coats.
Ahhhh, but the signet rings were on the wee weeeeee pinkies so ... old money and all that. All's well.

Screenshot_20240530_141045_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141053_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141057_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240530_141020_YouTube.jpg

The side profile ... no photoshop.
Screenshot_20240530_141229_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141223_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141220_YouTube.jpg

And this biatch has received a FREE 2-day stay at the hotel ... and, whilst sat in her hotel SUITE in her frikken uniform of dirty hair and dressing gown, has the nerve to criticise the hotel on their choice of music, flowers and furniture.
She then proceeds to give the hotle advice on how to improve the ambience of the hotel.
GTFOH !
This heifer has FAKE beams in her red-brick modern bunga !!! Wonky wallpaper, broken plumbing and and book shelves with no books.
Painted books for aesthetics don't count Lid-dee-yaaaah.

What is wrong with her ???
Lydia cannot be THAT unaware how wrong that is !!! She is such an ungrateful, spiteful cow.
And who the f*ck died and made her chief interior designer ???
Her house is a mish mash of the colour green, solid English oak didya know and all round FAKERY !

And yes, there was another leak at the bunga.
Karma eh.
---
View attachment 2953973

Yes, Ali gives me the shits, but the way she scolded him about blocking the light to show her bloody outfit, was uncalled for, she acted like a spoilt little brat! no one cares about the perfect light or not, it’s not important! Her attitude stinks. This was just a glimpse that was left in the vlog today, I can Just imagine how she speaks to Ali behind the scenes, and he just cops it and bows down to her, but he is enjoying what sugar mama gives him, so in his head it’s, nothing to see here. Fool!
Lydia says she should have stuck with a size 6. Hmmm. I don't think so girl. She is such a liar.
In Tamara's last vlog, she said she is a UK 8.
Tamara is alot slimmer than Lydia. I would believe Tamara is a size 4 or 6, and Lydia is a definite size 8.

This outfit made Lydia look more a size 10 -12.
Screenshot_20240530_141020_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2953973

It s awful to watch. He ll be off soon once the gravy train stops. 🏃‍♂️

FYI peeps Lydia is a size 10/12 on the top and a size 8 on the bottom in high Street clothes. Will the loon ever stop with the daft lies? 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not to be ageist but do the 3 ladies with their back to the camera not have anything better to do then listen to this idiot dribble on. I’m sure Lydia is loving having her new target market being women her mother’s age.

IMG_1848.png

Her posture is appalling. The fabric of that dress is horrid and does not work in that colour. Almost looks like leather instead of silk.
I’m assuming they have played music over the top to block out her drivel.

IMG_1850.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Not to be ageist but do the 3 ladies with their back to the camera not have anything better to do then listen to this idiot dribble on. I’m sure Lydia is loving having her new target market being women her mother’s age.

View attachment 2954091

Her posture is appalling. The fabric of that dress is horrid and does not work in that colour. Almost looks like leather instead of silk.
I’m assuming they have played music over the top to block out her drivel.

View attachment 2954097
It looks like faux leather. Primark, discounted and still available in various sizes. Not a great look.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sick of those gold dustbin lid earrings !.

I think she’s size 8 lower half and size 10 upper, she’s quite broad shouldered considering how small her lower half is . She’s definitely gained a bit of weight in the last year .

Reactions: 9
Eww.

E5FD7F14-061F-4292-A155-CAEC35EACEB6.jpeg

3E985C3A-180B-4C21-BF99-1A8448367C2A.jpeg

Instead of saying 'pop goes the weasel' as in the song 🎶 'Pop goes the weasel' 🎶 Ali said "plop goes the weasel" Dumb as a box of rocks
488A01D8-29B7-4CC4-999A-A5B170064633.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn’t pizza ultra processed? I guess that nonsense didn’t get the engagement so on to the next diet fad
---

They forgot to mention the rising damp and all the non working toilets.

That conservatory is not even theirs! LOL! No way that is worth 2 million??!! That's a joke right? Didn't they only pay 1.2 or something, no way have they added almost 800k of value on top? Most of those images are old, did she just pay someone to throw this tit show together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2953973

The worst bit for me is that she NEVER says please or thank you. Ever. She can pretend to be old money until the cows come home but it’s the little things that give her away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'll never NOT find their signet rings absolutely hilarious/pathetic. It's such a blatant, cringeworthy attempt at social climbing.........I don't recall her wearing one in her Ibiza Shot Girl days......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So did we hear her embed the seed of the thought that one day she would own a house like the one she was so critical of after her free stay. She never says anything for no reason! My hunch is she wants to move to the Scottish Borders where she can have a big old house without ( she thinks) ‘losing face’ at the radically lower cost because she will be getting a large Victorian pile with more land for Lips ( who hates gardening). Places in Hawick and Galashiels and Roxburghshire at moment fit her criteria for who she imagines she wants to be and they cost circa £ 800-900,000. This enables her to move and pay half or less of what she already pays. I imagine she’ll sell it to Ali as it solving their house problems (she wants old and big) with no increase in cost. Possibly mortgage free. Makes no difference to her because she doesn‘t bother with anyone. He would be whisked away from everyone he knows and would have a complete life of drudgery sorting the extra land and house out. He won’t have time to produce his half hours work per week. But he’ll take the line of least resistance and say yes because she will tell him how happy she will be living in the countryside with a huge old house at SUCH a massive saving. It will all look good but actually living there might be very different. She’ll be doing that haul on the train all the time…Werrrllll on the days she works that is.

She will have then got proof that she manifested the house because she said ‘One day I will live in a house like that’ blah, blah, blah…and low and behold - what she had already decided on miraculously ’appeared’ out of thin air.

If you had dogs and hens at home why would you say you couldn’t wait to get back home for the ‘foxgloves’? Why? Tell me that.

Speaking of hens…🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dear God, Ali has the hands of a fat toddler.

Cute on a toddler, decidely vomit inducing, fanny sealing on an adult man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So did we hear her embed the seed of the thought that one day she would own a house like the one she was so critical of after her free stay. She never says anything for no reason! My hunch is she wants to move to the Scottish Borders where she can have a big old house without ( she thinks) ‘losing face’ at the radically lower cost because she will be getting a large Victorian pile with more land for Lips ( who hates gardening). Places in Hawick and Galashiels and Roxburghshire at moment fit her criteria for who she imagines she wants to be and they cost circa £ 800-900,000. This enables her to move and pay half or less of what she already pays. I imagine she’ll sell it to Ali as it solving their house problems (she wants old and big) with no increase in cost. Possibly mortgage free. Makes no difference to her because she doesn‘t bother with anyone. He would be whisked away from everyone he knows and would have a complete life of drudgery sorting the extra land and house out. He won’t have time to produce his half hours work per week. But he’ll take the line of least resistance and say yes because she will tell him how happy she will be living in the countryside with a huge old house at SUCH a massive saving. It will all look good but actually living there might be very different. She’ll be doing that haul on the train all the time…Werrrllll on the days she works that is.

She will have then got proof that she manifested the house because she said ‘One day I will live in a house like that’ blah, blah, blah…and low and behold - what she had already decided on miraculously ’appeared’ out of thin air.

If you had dogs and hens at home why would you say you couldn’t wait to get back home for the ‘foxgloves’? Why? Tell me that.

Speaking of hens…🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. If she can overcome the desire to be present at soho/dayleaford .

Cumbria is very low cost for property too and not quite as north.

I personally couldn’t cope without decent places to go - boujis . I wonder if Lydia could mentally cope . She definitely couldn’t trek to Soho or daylesford it would be about 5 plus hours each way . However , she could get the house she wants within budget .

I suppose she could mail order food from Daylesford . Buy her own reformer and do online classes . The pubs just wouldn’t be boujis enough .. there are some nice restaurants dotted about though but not an abundance . Still, she has her thermomix and bags of pasta 😂
---
I wonder what Carrie will do when she moves

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2953973

I personally feel sorry for Ali. Its women like Lydia that completely emasculate a man, making him so fragile. I dread to think what Ali will be like in years to come, with her outward controlling behaviour. She spoke to him like a child. The snippets of what we do see with her interactions on line,. I am sure is far worse 1 on 1. Do this, do that - Ali do as you are told.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.