Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia attended The Prince’s Trust awards, Lydia hasn't posted yet, but Charlotte of BellePR and others have, like Getty Images & Daily Mail.

She has paired a Tan mini Kelly Hermes bag with a 2 tone heavy satin dress! Such a wrong style bag to put with that dress! Again, not the right bag. Will she ever get it through her thick skull, these particular Hermes bags are not appropriate with these kinds of dresses.

Who is the dress from, does anyone know? I think I have seen it before, but can't think who the designer is. Not keen on the nude shoes with the dress either, she needed something a bit more statement, imo, like the Manolo Blahnik- Hangisi? Hate the half back and half down hair look, it looks childish and it looks like she couldn't be bothered and just threw it back with a clip. Make-up is blah, so on and so forth.

View attachment 2950436View attachment 2950442View attachment 2950443
View attachment 2950378View attachment 2950521
The bag looks silly with this dress, such a mismatch.
Agree… this would be the time to wear a Launer bag! The collar is so bad but this would have been helped by a cute and creative/edgy high pony… like would it kill her to hire a real hairdresser for a red carpet? And a real makeup artist so she didn’t look so greasy all the time?
---
Newsflash! Found the frock. It’s a 1,300£ Laura green number . Can’t say I like it
So this event was in the evening? This dress screams daytime time event to me (if that). It’s really strange how she just can never get it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lydia attended The Prince’s Trust awards, Lydia hasn't posted yet, but Charlotte of BellePR and others have, like Getty Images & Daily Mail.

She has paired a Tan mini Kelly Hermes bag with a 2 tone heavy satin dress! Such a wrong style bag to put with that dress! Again, not the right bag. Will she ever get it through her thick skull, these particular Hermes bags are not appropriate with these kinds of dresses.

Who is the dress from, does anyone know? I think I have seen it before, but can't think who the designer is. Not keen on the nude shoes with the dress either, she needed something a bit more statement, imo, like the Manolo Blahnik- Hangisi? Hate the half back and half down hair look, it looks childish and it looks like she couldn't be bothered and just threw it back with a clip. Make-up is blah, so on and so forth.

Belle PR should seriously hire a stylist on Her Travesty’s dime to get her sorted. It’s borderline offensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My Hotel Suet…

My hotel suet‘s very nice with photographs of me
They think that I’m important and I must say - I agree
There‘s lots of fruit for me to eat and lots of freebie chammy
I think that I’m just fabulous and really super-jammy
No mention of my super-slave who does my donkey work
But that doesn’t really matter - he can clear away and lurk
In case I need some tablets for my poor hung-over face
Or some cooling ice - that would be nice - I’ll get him on the case
I love to drink and I can sink a gallon in an hour
I think it’s really clever to embrace this super-power
I slur my words attractively and simper like a child
And laugh when nothing’s funny cos it drives my fans quite wild
Tomorrow when I’m sober - I will show you round my suet
That’s if there’s time, and if I haven’t been and gone and blew it…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That dress is gross, thick synthetic material and the shape doesn’t suit her.
She likes it because it is green and slimmy, just like her. She looks like a slug!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

She did mention in the latest flog Lips prefers her hair half up, half down. In other words he hates the scraped backed greasy bun.

• Haha
She travelled to London and then went to the Royal Albert hall in the same outfit! ooh so luxe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She bloody loves it, pictures of herself all around the room? That hotel have got her down to a tee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg, what is Ali wearing!! And the pose! These people are getting worse! Cosplaying is off the charts!

View attachment 2943255
All he needs is green tights and his little boots
I see this.
View attachment 2943268
The country cosplay is how I see it too. Hilarious. Same with Josie, although I saw some of the pics in her feed and actually thought ‘hey, in 5 to 10 years, I think she might actually fit in and not be playing London to country girl. I guess they have to start (their Country-fication) somewhere, but playing it out on camera is hilarious to see.

I don’t think the same about Lydia or Ali
---
She couldn’t be happpier to be on this free stay…

View attachment 2943959
This looks like an outfit your ‘auntie from the countryside’ wear. This woman is in her 30s?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scraping her hair back like that only accentuates her massive bobble head and giant face.

Her forehead is also showing hair loss from her months of nonstop greasy, tight buns.

• Heart
  • Haha
She PATHETICALLY tried to play the VICTIM of music that wasn't classical. She probably spent 30 minutes of the vlog over and over talking about how r&b and popular music amps her up too much... and that she can't watch movies because of the music. :rolleyes: Then she acts so surprised at how much she loved the movie music at the event. Honestly she is too ridiculous. Is there ANYTHING that she doesn't see as an attack?
Surely she needs to be either medicated or sedated, perhaps even both if she can’t even watch a movie because of the music 🤣🤣 she is off her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alex Coll mentioned she is going to a Karen Millen lunch this week.
I wonder if Madame will be invited, and is this lunch in honour of the looooooong awaited Lydia x KM summer collection ...
If she is invited, we'll probably see footage in about 2-3 weeks time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Alex Coll mentioned she is going to a Karen Millen lunch this week.
I wonder if Madame will be invited, and is this lunch in honour of the looooooong awaited Lydia x KM summer collection ...
If she is invited, we'll probably see footage in about 2-3 weeks time.
Probably for this crap

IMG_1790.png

---

She has just posted
IMG_1791.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why Meg Lidl will never be successful TLDR:

1. Because she is lazy.
2. Because she is lazy.
3. Because she is lazy.
4. A lazy narc.

A highly accurate depiction of Lidl.

I would never put Lidl and Meghan in the same sentence. Not fair!
---
I don’t know what the protocol is when ‘Influencers/youtubers’ or in this case 2 morons come to stay at a hotel, but I found it disturbingly cringe when there was framed photos of Lydia dotted around the hotel room that was put there by the hotel. I mean, why? I find this peculiar. Does anyone else find this odd? She already loves herself enough, let alone having photos of herself everywhere in the room, too..

Hilarious, there was none of Ali, though, just Lydia. lol

View attachment 2950201
View attachment 2950200
Standard practice for London hotels. I do it for my guests when they come to stay…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably for this crap

View attachment 2951155
---

She has just posted
View attachment 2951157
the hermes bag and shoes do not go with this outfit. Zero dress sense. Of course though, she firmly believes in her big barnet that she is special - as she claims that the royals wear Karen Millen.
---
So she’s doing a book club at highclere castle . I’m guessing it’s an interview about the book with lady carnarvon. I’m currently trying to find out if it’s just a video posted at 6pm Fri which lady C does regularly or if it’s a live event where an audience can go. I suspect it’s the former . Lady C runs a subscription service so I suspect that in order to view the full video a person has to be a paid up subscriber which is £125 Pa .

Wasn’t highclere the place where Lydia and Carrie went and Lydia slagged it off after turning up overdressed expecting the red carpet treatment and instead she found herself one of many with a sandwich in a box for lunch ? 😂
---

Yes!. She has her own thread of which I partake but it’s a thread consisting of a number of Leo’s fans I suspect !. Easily offended on that thread .
---
So the event is both in person on Fri and online streamed for “friends of highclere”

Anyone going??
When Ali was scratching around in his pants, maybe he caught something and was afraid to tell Lydia. He had his hands in his pants a good few minutes. Maybe he was looking for the ickle chipolata swasage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How hard can it be to dress correctly for an event???

We all manage it, and not like she had no notice because she got her freebie dress!

Always the wrong shoes and bag and hair!! Always!!!!

She actually bought the white Launer bag which at least would of been a better colour! But no, she goes with a Birkin!!!!

Reactions: 17
I was really sad to see Lauren Grace morph into Lydia so quickly and it’s so obvious that is what she’s aiming for. The dog is really cute and I do like the name Basil for a dog.
Literally nothing is scared in the influencer world. By the summer Lydia will have her reformer machine in her renovated gym (now she's an expert of course)

Reactions: 9

There will be more unfortunately!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just started watching the vlog.....

Her exclaiming about the view out the hotel window when they first arrived at The Langham.

Gawd, give me strength!

She tries to sound extra posh with her "my goodness me"-ing and "how spectacular" bullshit.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

She is so fake and we all know it's an act.
This bit made me mutter out loud despite being alone. It’s not even a “spectacular” view. I had a better one when I stayed in Whitechapel at Leman Locke so she can piss off 😆😆

It still really REALLY annoys me that these two twats get gifted stays at places they do not deserve when so many good and decent people are overlooked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.