Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on earth is happening in this garden?
View attachment 2948829
the raised beds should be bursting with green growth at this time of year!
View attachment 2948834
I live in Scotland where the general rule for gardening is that we're about a month behind the South of England in terms of sowing, planting out, and even harvesting and yet my tiny balcony covered in strawberries, nasturtiums, rosemary, mint, spring onions, and my marigolds are shooting out of the soil (they're only so small because I was late to sow those seeds)

Just howwwwww is an entire raised bed the size of one of her defunct, leaky bathrooms so devoid of life????
When I look at these photos my first thought is "their weed whacker must be broken."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She PATHETICALLY tried to play the VICTIM of music that wasn't classical. She probably spent 30 minutes of the vlog over and over talking about how r&b and popular music amps her up too much... and that she can't watch movies because of the music. :rolleyes: Then she acts so surprised at how much she loved the movie music at the event. Honestly she is too ridiculous. Is there ANYTHING that she doesn't see as an attack?
Exactly. This coming from a woman who a couple years ago had an ipad & speakers installed in her kitchen so she could listen to Ariana Grande on demand 😆 I remember she pulled up the Thank U, Next album on one of her flogs. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck, the greenhouse isn’t even her’s more like teefers!
Someone commented that Ali bats for the other side. If Lydiot was smart she would get that taken down and admit that most of it is incorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know what the protocol is when ‘Influencers/youtubers’ or in this case 2 morons come to stay at a hotel, but I found it disturbingly cringe when there was framed photos of Lydia dotted around the hotel room that was put there by the hotel. I mean, why? I find this peculiar. Does anyone else find this odd? She already loves herself enough, let alone having photos of herself everywhere in the room, too..

Hilarious, there was none of Ali, though, just Lydia. lol

C0F05658-9299-457F-99CF-A7C946D623C4.jpeg

3646894E-D28B-4D8A-A811-F5C4C1B8BC24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t even imagine what is lurking in Lydia’s table covered in deep cracks!

• Sick
Did he forget to put his teeth in???

View attachment 2948602

OMG...mortified to learn that you can have pizza and curry etc delivered to your box in the Royal Albert Hall!!! :rolleyes: Who wants to sit through a concert with the smell of stale pizza wafting around them? Can people not go a couple of hours without stuffing their faces with fast food now? Queen Victoria would be horrified!
Isn’t pizza ultra processed? I guess that nonsense didn’t get the engagement so on to the next diet fad
---
Saw this video on TikTok today not sure if anyone shared it already
They forgot to mention the rising damp and all the non working toilets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t know what the protocol is when ‘Influencers/youtubers’ or in this case 2 morons come to stay at a hotel, but I found it disturbingly cringe when there was framed photos of Lydia dotted around the hotel room that was put there by the hotel. I mean, why? I find this peculiar. Does anyone else find this odd? She already loves herself enough, let alone having photos of herself everywhere in the room, too..

Hilarious, there was none of Ali, though, just Lydia. lol

View attachment 2950201
View attachment 2950200
Suets????? Were they also feeding the woodpeckers?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was really sad to see Lauren Grace morph into Lydia so quickly and it’s so obvious that is what she’s aiming for. The dog is really cute and I do like the name Basil for a dog.
She needs to hurry up and paint her house green 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lydia attended The Prince’s Trust awards, Lydia hasn't posted yet, but Charlotte of BellePR and others have, like Getty Images & Daily Mail.

She has paired a Tan mini Kelly Hermes bag with a 2 tone heavy satin dress! Such a wrong style bag to put with that dress! Again, not the right bag. Will she ever get it through her thick skull, these particular Hermes bags are not appropriate with these kinds of dresses.

Who is the dress from, does anyone know? I think I have seen it before, but can't think who the designer is. Not keen on the nude shoes with the dress either, she needed something a bit more statement, imo, like the Manolo Blahnik- Hangisi? Hate the half back and half down hair look, it looks childish and it looks like she couldn't be bothered and just threw it back with a clip. Make-up is blah, so on and so forth.

83C5F785-F91A-438F-B116-F7CCE20714D1.jpeg
6C62FC21-5613-4609-AF05-102C8EBCF2DD.jpeg
543EA51F-6E00-45EB-B132-29EFC0346A2F.jpeg

B62C4B69-19EF-49ED-8525-61ACE1CD4E2D.jpeg
0BD93410-8A2F-4E80-80C3-2DBDE33EDBB6.jpeg

The bag looks silly with this dress, such a mismatch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The dress is horrid, doesnt suit her, hair wrong, shoes and bag very wrong, maybe nude sandals not beige court shoes and a heavy day bag. Huge hem on dress, hair looks black and face looks huge. Forehead very orange.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The dress has me stumped. It’s not Suzannah … the collar is quite Emilia Wickstead looking but I can’t find the dress on their site so I doubt it is …

Reactions: 10
You have to laugh at her trying her hardest to appear posh & old money but she hasn't the basic etiquette to pull it off. Clinking glasses is a no no my lovely! Ali was more irritating then her in Mondays vlog he really is a pompous little prat!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t like her hair like that. I don’t think it does her any favours

• Heart
  • Haha
The dress has me stumped. It’s not Suzannah … the collar is quite Emilia Wickstead looking but I can’t find the dress on their site so I doubt it is …
Could it be another Lydia pretends to be a designer with Lily Silk?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.