Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bit made me mutter out loud despite being alone. It’s not even a “spectacular” view. I had a better one when I stayed in Whitechapel at Leman Locke so she can piss off 😆😆

It still really REALLY annoys me that these two twats get gifted stays at places they do not deserve when so many good and decent people are overlooked.
Especially since I seriously doubt the profit these hotels make from influencers of such high calibre like Lyds and Lips. Who goes there on their recommendation? Which one of the bots books a stay?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hands up if you wish your hair would miraculously grow six inches overnight and no-one would notice - I’ll wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A matte brown handbag for a silk shiny pastel dress? The beige heels? Does she not own any silver or white bags and heels? What a concoction she put together. Embarrassing.
If I remember correctly when she filmed that Tik Toc where she was laying on the floor with her shoes all over the place, didn't she have some blue silk Manolos?

I like these Manolos that are on sale at Nordstrom for $537. I would think that people as wealthy as the Millen Morons would think that 537 bucks is probably chump change. The shoes are called Mayslibi Floral Pointed Slingback pump.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A matte brown handbag for a silk shiny pastel dress? The beige heels? Does she not own any silver or white bags and heels? What a concoction she put together. Embarrassing.
Does she seriously look in the mirror and think yeah that looks good 🙄

Reactions: 14
This is one of the dresses in Lydia's new KM collection. Tells me all I need to know about her collection. 😂

8814A763-6654-4943-AF4A-C4F8E9E1422B.jpeg
A40328D0-D3E5-4336-AA1A-259D4D377381.jpeg

I see Lydia has taken her sour puss pills that day.

Those humongous bows on the shoulders look absolutely ridiculous! What adult would wear a dress with those big bow things on your shoulders?! It looks babyish, not a design geared towards an adult!! Hilarious! She seriously is a comedy of errors.

It gets worse
59375E26-6F42-4900-991B-5544276A8110.jpeg

---
Also, Imagine eating with the bows long dangly ribbon bits hanging in your plate of food while you are trying to eat, how annoying. Not a clever design element.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
oh my god, the posture on her. Shoulders down, roll them up and back! Elongate the neck Lydia! I'm serious... she loses at least two inches hunching like that. It's awful! If she doesn't fix it now, it's only going to get worse as she ages.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ooooh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Suzie's hen do ... I'd love to know all the inside goss ... what's been said about Lyds and Josie and their campaign to best each other.
Who's elevenerifing whom, all the stolen 'campaigns', who liked the colour sage green first, who used the word 'situ' first, which garden is the prettier, which kitchen garden produces more veggies, who's wild flower garden is lovelier, which influencer has the 'granniest' grandma dresses, does Lydia's neighbour's 500 year old wall top Josie's 400 year mansion ekseteraaah ekseteraah.
I would imagine it's an absolute feast of information. 🤭
---
I'm sorry to say I don't recognise any of the ladies with Lydia, so I had to look them up on IG.
First Lady from the left, Bonnie : 90 000 IG followers.
3rd lady from the left, Tati : almost 22 000 IG followers
4th lady Irsa : 160 000 IG followers
5th lady Money Mum Official : 444 000 IG followers
Not quite the quality of influencers Lydia used to mingle with eh ?
Lydia is clutching at all and anyone who will even just smile at her, she has lost that many 'friends' in the industry.

Interesting ... Of all the ladies in the photo, the only account Lydia managed to comment on was the lady with the highest number of IG followers. :unsure:
(Sad to see this lady has facetuned the life out of her photo below compared to the group photo above)

Screenshot_20240523_062931_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ooooh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Suzie's hen do ... I'd love to know all the inside goss ... what's been said about Lyds and Josie and their campaign to best each other.
Who's elevenerifing whom, all the stolen 'campaigns', who liked the colour sage green first, who used the word 'situ' first, which garden is the prettier, which kitchen garden produces more veggies, who's wild flower garden is lovelier, which influencer has the 'granniest' grandma dresses, does Lydia's neighbour's 500 year old wall top Josie's 400 year mansion ekseteraaah ekseteraah.
I would imagine it's an absolute feast of information. 🤭
---

I'm sorry to say I don't recognise any of the ladies with Lydia, so I had to look them up on IG.
First Lady from the left, Bonnie : 90 000 IG followers.
3rd lady from the left, Tati : almost 22 000 IG followers
4th lady Irsa : 160 000 IG followers
5th lady Money Mum Official : 444 000 IG followers
Not quite the quality of influencers Lydia used to mingle with eh ?
Lydia is clutching at all and anyone who will even just smile at her, she has lost that many 'friends' in the industry.

Interesting ... Of all the ladies in the photo, the only account Lydia managed to comment on was the lady with the highest number of IG followers. :unsure:
(Sad to see this lady has facetuned the life out of her photo below compared to the group photo above)

View attachment 2952134
I have no idea who the lady is in that photo but Lydia commenting she is the moment is so embarrassing. Lydia is trying to portray wealth but she keeps showing her cheap, ill fitting colours at every opportunity 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m struggling to stay up to speed!) but Carrie really goes all out on gifts for Lydia and Ali. That box at the Royal Albert Hall must’ve cost quite a lot of money. I really wonder what they buy her in return. I’m guessing not a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️
The box at is cost effective if a group of you are going or purchased by a Corporate event. The food that you eat is in a little space/ area that is BEHIND your box behind the curtain. You can even bring your own food if you wish. This is accessible in the intermission.

Reactions: 4
This is one of the dresses in Lydia's new KM collection. Tells me all I need to know about her collection. 😂

View attachment 2951921View attachment 2952066

I see Lydia has taken her sour puss pills that day.

Those humongous bows on the shoulders look absolutely ridiculous! What adult would wear a dress with those big bow things on your shoulders?! It looks babyish, not a design geared towards an adult!! Hilarious! She seriously is a comedy of errors.

It gets worse
View attachment 2952069
---
Also, Imagine eating with the bows long dangly ribbon bits hanging in your plate of food while you are trying to eat, how annoying. Not a clever design element.
She looks like she’s wearing the Pope’s cape! As for the huge black bows on yeh green and cream floral dress …I have no words!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure Suzannah London is delighted that Lydia is copying their designs for the high end Karen Millen 😁
that’s what I came here to say!.

I’m pretty sure Leo is wearing this cape dress in pink for royal ascot

has Lydia been to Chelsea flower show this year? If so I’ve missed it ..
---
Karen M website has SO much old unsold stock by Lydia

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.