Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia *really* needs to invest in some nice shoes. Those strappy Jimmy Choo sandals are being overworn and styled so badly 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She's going on about the Prince's Trust awards on IG and how PASSIONATE she is about the charity and their work.

Really?

witch, please. :rolleyes:

When has this muppet talked about the Trust except to show herself at an awards ceremony as if she actually rubs shoulders with the Royal Family.

She only claims she cares to show off her being invited to any event.

We know it's not coz she truly gives a damn about charity and kindness to others.

What an inauthentic cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lydia *really* needs to invest in some nice shoes. Those strappy Jimmy Choo sandals are being overworn and styled so badly 🙈
Are you having a laugh, Lydia doesn't buy shoes 🤣 have you seen the state of her shoes, that's why she keeps wearing those jimmy choo, they're the only decent pair she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that’s what I came here to say!.

I’m pretty sure Leo is wearing this cape dress in pink for royal ascot

has Lydia been to Chelsea flower show this year? If so I’ve missed it ..
---
Karen M website has SO much old unsold stock by Lydia
It seems like she’s been quietly giving up on the whole gardening schtick. Cause she sucks and learned nothing over the span of what, three? Four years?

Since her green thumb is done for, what do we reckon she’s gonna pick up next? What sort of hobby do we foresee for Her Travesty?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recent post. Says she’s so proud of her km collection , green dress with HC jacket on top?!

She has copied Suzannah and Emilia wickstead
All the dresses look so cheaply made x some hems look uneven and the sight of the thick hems on some of those dresses look awful 😖

Reactions: 19
I’m sure Suzannah London is delighted that Lydia is copying their designs for the high end Karen Millen 😁
Gosh, I pray she and KM get sued to the highest heavens for blatantly copying another brand's designs.

She's done this numerous times too with her other collections.

However, with blatant cheap copies, she is now known for making cheap dupes of quality designer clothing.

Nothing I would be proud of especially when working with such an unethical company like KM/Boo Hoo.

Lydiot's a bleeping cheap dupe herself cosplaying a rich, posh, old money countryside clown.

What a muppet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Her collection is her ripping off everyone that sent her free dresses!
---
Her collection is her ripping off everyone that sent her free dresses!

The prices for high st!!! £229 for the cape dress!!

https://www.karenmillen.com/lydia-m...pmL4f8N3YL-ffLgNy9saAsAaEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds hideous and modelled by a man!

https://www.karenmillen.com/lydia-m...roidery-bandeau-dress/BKK19056.html?color=106 this is over £500!!

Are people stupid, who pays this for high st?

https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashi...erview-karen-millen-range-and-kate-middleton/ oh no she will bang on about this!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just was watching her latest vlog and the ads were all Labour Party which made me laugh because she cosplays a Tory and I’m not sure that’s the audience she wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It seems like she’s been quietly giving up on the whole gardening schtick. Cause she sucks and learned nothing over the span of what, three? Four years?

What sort of hobby do we foresee for Her Travesty?
I think she will become a Tory Seller - oops - sorry - a Story Teller.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
PR firm is working overtime at the moment.
If you are paying more then £50 for a dress made by Boohoo then you are an absolute mug!
(KM is owned by Boohoo and the quality proves it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Since her green thumb is done for, what do we reckon she’s gonna pick up next? What sort of hobby do we foresee for Her Travesty?
I was thinking the same thing and yep, she s literally learnt nothing ... how is that possible? The fraudster even admitted recently she only does the easy stuff, the rest gets left to a gardener (and Lips).

As for what is she gonna home in on next ... bridge, bowls, bingo, drinking earlier in the day, etc., etc., anything rich, old folk do to pass the time.
---
Gosh, I pray she and KM get sued to the highest heavens for blatantly copying another brand's designs.

She's done this numerous times too with her other collections.

However, with blatant cheap copies, she is now known for making cheap dupes of quality designer clothing.

Nothing I would be proud of especially when working with such an unethical company like KM/Boo Hoo.

Lydiot's a bleeping cheap dupe herself cosplaying a rich, posh, old money countryside clown.

What a muppet.
It just so embarrassing that she works for Karen Millen. Really, she couldn t sink any lower.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just did a dresses search on Net a Porter, choosing the price £250-500, and 16 pages of lovely dresses, all good brands came up. How are KM working out their retail prices????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is one of the dresses in Lydia's new KM collection. Tells me all I need to know about her collection. 😂

View attachment 2951921View attachment 2952066

I see Lydia has taken her sour puss pills that day.

Those humongous bows on the shoulders look absolutely ridiculous! What adult would wear a dress with those big bow things on your shoulders?! It looks babyish, not a design geared towards an adult!! Hilarious! She seriously is a comedy of errors.

It gets worse
View attachment 2952069
---
Also, Imagine eating with the bows long dangly ribbon bits hanging in your plate of food while you are trying to eat, how annoying. Not a clever design element.
The straps can be napkins and doggy bags at the same time!

• Haha
I just did a dresses search on Net a Porter, choosing the price £250-500, and 16 pages of lovely dresses, all good brands came up. How are KM working out their retail prices????
They're fraudsters just like the cosplaying muppet they choose to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.