Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know a single person who’s ever worn Lilly Silk. They come across as the type of company similar to Holland Cooper where they lie about fabrics and where their products are made. Anyone remember when Holland Cooper were caught out buying clothes from poor countries like Haiti while stating on their website that their brand was 100% made in Britian. They had to release a statement saying Jade had made a “small mistake on the website” 😂😂😂. They had to admit their embroidery/branding were stitched on in England but that most of the sportswear, polo shirts, hoodies etc were infact just cheap Haiti made tat. Which is fine, if you’re charging Primark prices.

Lilly Silk states on their site that they use ‘100% charameuse silk’, in other words, it could be 1% silk and 99% polyester. It’s not like Mulberry silk. Charameuse is not considered the top type of fabric at all, it’s usually woven with satin and polyester, the fact they’ve put the word ‘silk’ after ‘charameuse’ just means it contains some amount of silk. But that it’s 100% Charameuse Silk. It’s like saying 100% Chicken Gravy. It’s all gravy but how much chicken is in the gravy.

Josie was slagging off a brand a few months ago, saying she washed silk pyjamas and they came out awful, some pyjamas she got for Christmas, I couldn’t be arsed going back to xmas vlogs to watch which PJs she received then, but I guessed she was indirectly talking of Lilly Silk and I don’t think she’s worked with them since she said that. Took a screenshot of the back of Josie’s Lilly Silk loungewear trousers, this is an idea of the quality….shocking! All bobbly and so thin that you can see her underwear line. No wonder she wears them round the house instead of out in public. The brand suits Lydia, all pretence, fakery and cutting corners to exploit their buyers/viewers.

Attached photo - look how bad the stitching is on Lydia’s top. It’s all crooked, uneven and gathered. Compared to the edited, smoothed out photos they have on their site. Lilly Silk is not to be trusted.
I bought some red silk pjs for Christmas years ago from Lilysilk and they wash well and are lovely but this was a long time ago. I reckon the quality has dropped dramatically

Reactions: 13
Just started watching the vlog.....

Her exclaiming about the view out the hotel window when they first arrived at The Langham.

Gawd, give me strength!

She tries to sound extra posh with her "my goodness me"-ing and "how spectacular" bullshit.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

She is so fake and we all know it's an act.
Yes - I agree- the Wow Wow Wow everytime she sees a London view - honestly? Google an adjective, Elsie.

All told, though, I enjoyed the vlog. Why? Oh - to get out of the horrible Bunga!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes - I agree- the Wow Wow Wow everytime she sees a London view - honestly? Google an adjective, Elsie.

All told, though, I enjoyed the vlog. Why? Oh - to get out of the horrible Bunga!
Bunga’d Up…

Its a three storey cottage, dear; please get it right
Its full of great taste and a load of green …er - rubbish😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Highclere just informed me they do have available tickets if anyone wants to go in person 😂 the tickets are free if you pay the £125 pa . Clearly she’s not in demand !
I think Baggie Eyed Carrie has approached most stately homes etc asking for them to either stock the books in their gift shops (gift shops are lucrative for the owners and no doubt they’re blinded by Lidls fake follower numbers) and she’ll turn up for free (use the house as Content) and promote the book- this giving THEM content. That’s a long way to go from Milton Keynes!!
---
i think it’s anything that can be microwaved , anything mess free with disposable packaging.

reckon they have cleaners once a week and do their absolute utmost to not create mess they have to then clean themselves because madam prefers to have her feet up . I’m thinking pizza , microwave pasta meals maybe a baked potato
I agree. Pizzas, microwave meals and the leftovers she gets from Freebies. I think all of her snacks/ biscuits comes from the hampers she gets sent. No real food or nutrition.

She PATHETICALLY tried to play the VICTIM of music that wasn't classical. She probably spent 30 minutes of the vlog over and over talking about how r&b and popular music amps her up too much... and that she can't watch movies because of the music. :rolleyes: Then she acts so surprised at how much she loved the movie music at the event. Honestly she is too ridiculous. Is there ANYTHING that she doesn't see as an attack?

Reactions: 24
Lydia clone Lauren Grace has got a Pilates machine and a dog (not a sausage dog thankfully).

Reactions: 12
Lydia clone Lauren Grace has got a Pilates machine and a dog (not a sausage dog thankfully).
I was really sad to see Lauren Grace morph into Lydia so quickly and it’s so obvious that is what she’s aiming for. The dog is really cute and I do like the name Basil for a dog.

Reactions: 10
Why Meg Lidl will never be successful TLDR:

1. Because she is lazy.
2. Because she is lazy.
3. Because she is lazy.
4. A lazy narc.

A highly accurate depiction of Lidl.

Reactions: 9
I was really sad to see Lauren Grace morph into Lydia so quickly and it’s so obvious that is what she’s aiming for. The dog is really cute and I do like the name Basil for a dog.
She is also SO BORING she just talks talks talks in her vlogs FGS DO SOMETHING!

• Heart
She is also SO BORING she just talks talks talks in her vlogs FGS DO SOMETHING!
She talks and talks absolute rubbish (usually about herself 🤢) to fill time, make the flogs longer aka adsense 🙄 she has nothing gong on.

Always watch on invidio folks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m struggling to stay up to speed!) but Carrie really goes all out on gifts for Lydia and Ali. That box at the Royal Albert Hall must’ve cost quite a lot of money. I really wonder what they buy her in return. I’m guessing not a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m struggling to stay up to speed!) but Carrie really goes all out on gifts for Lydia and Ali. That box at the Royal Albert Hall must’ve cost quite a lot of money. I really wonder what they buy her in return. I’m guessing not a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️
A packet of seeds and a jar of millenmoron honey 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those gold earring are too big for daytime but I suppose she needs something big to distract from her huge nose.👃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only a freak buys glasses with red frames, OMG orange lipstick, no Sweed!!!!

Ali is a pig but always tries to show her up!!

Reactions: 10
When you watch Josie or Leonora you can see they suit the high end country life, they just exude poshness.
Lydiot and Aldi on the other hand just look so fake and chavvy, you can see a mile off when they try (badly) to act high end country it is not really them, just a very poor imitation of things they see the country set do.
The biggest giveaway is her filling her wine glass FULL 🍷🤦🏼‍♀️

Even if you want to drink a lot of wine , you always do a mid glass pour and then pour another if you like.

It’s the most lower class thing I’ve seen her do….at that grand hotel with Carrie where she looked absolutely smug

If I saw someone doing that that was decked out in that cosplay crap I would know instantly she is a fraud….someone needs to tell her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.