Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he forget to put his teeth in???

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 09.36.32.png

OMG...mortified to learn that you can have pizza and curry etc delivered to your box in the Royal Albert Hall!!! :rolleyes: Who wants to sit through a concert with the smell of stale pizza wafting around them? Can people not go a couple of hours without stuffing their faces with fast food now? Queen Victoria would be horrified!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Carrie always gifts Lydia very OTT birthday presents. I'd love to know what Lydia gifts Carrie - out of her own pocket and not free PR.

Lydia really did Carrie dirty in this vlog. 🤭
View attachment 2948466View attachment 2948476
Carrie looks like Su Pollard... what is it with Lydia in the big gold earrings and pearl necklace, which DOES NOT work and look elegant. Lydia darling - it should be one or the other.... & Carrie - the red/orange lips... blue nail varnish..... Good God, I feel blinded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When Ali came in the room, Lydia said “ Mr Bond, James Bond has entered the chat”

Nope….I don't think so!

49DB9CBC-3DB2-4685-B3F9-9F760B51FF5E.jpeg

No Lydia…This is Mr Bond.
F5B69D03-BF3A-4A32-A973-B92807423C01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she’s doing a book club at highclere castle . I’m guessing it’s an interview about the book with lady carnarvon. I’m currently trying to find out if it’s just a video posted at 6pm Fri which lady C does regularly or if it’s a live event where an audience can go. I suspect it’s the former . Lady C runs a subscription service so I suspect that in order to view the full video a person has to be a paid up subscriber which is £125 Pa .

Wasn’t highclere the place where Lydia and Carrie went and Lydia slagged it off after turning up overdressed expecting the red carpet treatment and instead she found herself one of many with a sandwich in a box for lunch ? 😂
---
I've been feeling exhausted and under the weather recently - lots of work, exams coming up etc etc. Now I know I am actually ill as I really like this dress Cawwie is wearing :oops::oops::oops:

Somebody send help!

View attachment 2948571
---

Her parents really were try hards weren't they!
Yes!. She has her own thread of which I partake but it’s a thread consisting of a number of Leo’s fans I suspect !. Easily offended on that thread .
---
So the event is both in person on Fri and online streamed for “friends of highclere”

Anyone going??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've been feeling exhausted and under the weather recently - lots of work, exams coming up etc etc. Now I know I am actually ill as I really like this dress Cawwie is wearing :oops::oops::oops:

Somebody send help!

View attachment 2948571
---

Her parents really were try hards weren't they!
The dress was nice.
It's everything else lol : the ageing hair colour, hairstyle, red glasses, orange lipstick, the NAILS (!!!!!!!!!!) yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Highclere just informed me they do have available tickets if anyone wants to go in person 😂 the tickets are free if you pay the £125 pa . Clearly she’s not in demand !

• Haha

Somebody send help!

View attachment 2948571
---
I have gathered the troops and am riding bareback on my little ‘peony‘ to come and rescue you. Have faith - you can be saved from liking a barber’s pole. Truly you can. In the meantime please take a tablespoon of water when you drink your next bottle of Chateau Chavinahandbasket. Your rescue is hugely imminent. Please stay sitting in your box along with the stinky pizza everyone complained about until I get there. Giddy-up…

• Haha
what on earth is happening in this garden?
1000046558.jpg

the raised beds should be bursting with green growth at this time of year!
1000046559.jpg

I live in Scotland where the general rule for gardening is that we're about a month behind the South of England in terms of sowing, planting out, and even harvesting and yet my tiny balcony covered in strawberries, nasturtiums, rosemary, mint, spring onions, and my marigolds are shooting out of the soil (they're only so small because I was late to sow those seeds)

Just howwwwww is an entire raised bed the size of one of her defunct, leaky bathrooms so devoid of life????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she really just say that she has a busy day because Ali has assigned her some jobs to do while he does her editing? Folding the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. That’s IT!
Which means usually the lil house elf does it, she now has a "busy" day because he needs to do his job.
---
Well, someone like Lydia, a person who spends a lot of time in the sofa cause her "headaches". Spends a lot of time in her dressing room trying on clothes (to return later). Spends lot of time doing her hair. Makes a smoothie once per month. Makes risotto (in the thermomix) once every two months. And goes to her garden to kill any live plants... well any extra activity makes her day a busy one 🤣

The other activity of her list was to 'order lamps online'. "Oh Mon Dieu!" what a busy day! (I can't beleive this woman says "Oh Mon Dieu!". So cringe and so fake when she says it. Is so obvious is not a natural expression of her haha can this woman gets more ridiculous?)
Do any of you ever wonder why they eat on a day to day basis? If the meals they choose to show, and as such are proud of, are anything to go by they eat horribly poorly but I'm just dying to know how poorly. Meanwhile the lil fella is just dying from the lack of nutrition, he is a shadow of his former self.
---
Look how shiny her hair was when trying on the Dior dress last year; it bears no resemblance to the straw mess we see today.
It was tit last year too, that still just doesn't do it justice. It would have been after she got Despina'd again and she had green highlights.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Which means usually the lil house elf does it, she now has a "busy" day because he needs to do his job.
---

Do any of you ever wonder why they eat on a day to day basis? If the meals they choose to show, and as such are proud of, are anything to go by they eat horribly poorly but I'm just dying to know how poorly. Meanwhile the lil fella is just dying from the lack of nutrition, he is a shadow of his former self.
---

It was tit last year too, that still just doesn't do it justice. It would have been after she got Despina'd again and she had green highlights.
i think it’s anything that can be microwaved , anything mess free with disposable packaging.

reckon they have cleaners once a week and do their absolute utmost to not create mess they have to then clean themselves because madam prefers to have her feet up . I’m thinking pizza , microwave pasta meals maybe a baked potato

Reactions: 17
i think it’s anything that can be microwaved , anything mess free with disposable packaging.

reckon they have cleaners once a week and do their absolute utmost to not create mess they have to then clean themselves because madam prefers to have her feet up . I’m thinking pizza , microwave pasta meals maybe a baked potato
Domino's deliveries? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
B9B9F778-54DF-4D8E-9B9C-DD9023E510DE.jpeg

In one hand she's got a bunch of ice in a napkin to depuff her face from all the alcohol and ultra processed foods that she keeps saying she wants to avoid, but keeps eating, and ate the day and night before. And in the other hand she's got a healthy smoothie, berries and coconut, she ordered for breakfast along with a variety of other juices, a green one, and healthy food she chose from the hotel menu, plus all her vitamin capsules she brought from home in a pill holder, to counteract all the crap she drank and ate from the day before.

She's a walking contradiction. She is forever going on with all her endless talk about following a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle spiel, and then every other day her mask slips and guard drops and does the opposite! I’m all for indulging now and again and not being so strict and restrictive but she makes it her whole mantra when she's not scoffing take outs or downing a drink. In one breath "ooooh look at me, I'm drinking my ashwagandha drink and taking a bucket load of vitamins and adding a bunch of flowers to my pasta, then it's let loose like a savage. Which is it?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I will never forget the jacket potato, cold baked beans straight out of the can - can on the table, cold cheese - grater on the table - they fed to a guest of theirs. I think it was Ali's friend who was helping them with electrical stuff.
That was pretty shocking. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2948737

In one hand she's got a bunch of ice in a napkin to depuff her face from all the alcohol and ultra processed foods that she keeps saying she wants to avoid, but keeps eating, and ate the day and night before. And in the other hand she's got a healthy smoothie, berries and coconut, she ordered for breakfast along with a variety of other juices, a green one, and healthy food she chose from the hotel menu, plus all her vitamin capsules she brought from home in a pill holder, to counteract all the crap she drank and ate from the day before.

She's a walking contradiction. She is forever going on with all her endless talk about following a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle spiel, and then every other day her mask slips and guard drops and does the opposite! I’m all for indulging now and again and not being so strict and restrictive but she makes it her whole mantra when she's not scoffing take outs or downing a drink. In one breath "ooooh look at me, I'm drinking my ashwagandha drink and taking a bucket load of vitamins and adding a bunch of flowers to my pasta, then it's let loose like a savage. Which is it?!
I think it illustrates how much booze they had that day that they needed to soak it up with carbs. They had champagne and fruit provided by the hotel (fruit untouched, obvs) on arrival, then afternoon tea, which looked substantial- didn’t they also eat at the Mandarin or just drinks? Then pizza at the Albert Hall. Three large ones? I couldn’t imagine eating pizza in my finery but I suppose with Moet and Whispouring Angel to wash it down with - how could they resist 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just started watching the vlog.....

Her exclaiming about the view out the hotel window when they first arrived at The Langham.

Gawd, give me strength!

She tries to sound extra posh with her "my goodness me"-ing and "how spectacular" bullshit.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

She is so fake and we all know it's an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just started watching the vlog.....

Her exclaiming about the view out the hotel window when they first arrived at The Langham.

Gawd, give me strength!

She tries to sound extra posh with her "my goodness me"-ing and "how spectacular" bullshit.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

She is so fake and we all know it's an act.
Also another clue she isn't 'old money' as like someone else previously stated she wouldn't be gushing about a posh hotel she would just say 'oh it's lovely thank you' not 'oh my goodness 'wow' 'wow' 'oh wow'🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Im calling bullshit, cause If that's the case why don't they ever film it, they could use it towards some content, cause ain't gonna lie, I'd be well impressed with myself if I'd of made this, I'd be posting stuff on it myself. Didn't evem know they had an ice cream maker either,
The thermomix has an ice cream attachment

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven’t been on the threads in ages but I had a dream I was in a Daylesford-like shop and she walked in and I howled with laughter and she was looking at me like “what’s so funny?”, sort of joining in laughing and I just said I can’t believe I finally bumped into you after all these years of being on the threads. It felt SO real!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I will never forget the jacket potato, cold baked beans straight out of the can - can on the table, cold cheese - grater on the table - they fed to a guest of theirs. I think it was Ali's friend who was helping them with electrical stuff.
That was pretty shocking. 😬
That is just criminal.
I've seen what they serve their guests. Gerbil sized portioned shite.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.