Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Emilia Wickstead dress is 'nice' but kinda old lady tennis vibes 😂
Screenshot_20240521_080759_YouTube.jpg

Of course, the wrong shoes were worn.
Screenshot_20240521_080920_YouTube.jpg

Less is more.
Oversized earrings so a necklace is not required.
Screenshot_20240521_080714_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
TRIGGER WARNING : LYDIA CACKLING

Proof this couple are absolute CHAVS.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt it!!!
No proof of making it = shop bought View attachment 2947929
Im calling bullshit, cause If that's the case why don't they ever film it, they could use it towards some content, cause ain't gonna lie, I'd be well impressed with myself if I'd of made this, I'd be posting stuff on it myself. Didn't evem know they had an ice cream maker either,

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The number of fake "My love..." in the vlog will make you 🤮.
It is soooo fakety fake. Trying wayyyyy too hard to portray a lovey-dovey image that's just not there.

And this clip below.
Nope, Ali is NOT adjusting his balls - our Lil Eunuch lost his pair 6 years ago - he's just adjusting his shirt.
But did we really need to see this ??? Really?
Brilliant content. Not.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched the vlog yet but jeez they are a pair of first class obnoxious twats!
Whenever I see her going out on a piss up I always think If I ever went to any of the venues she s trying to promote, at the same time as her and her icky husband it would ruin it for me. Anything she promotes I make a point of not going there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The number of fake "My love..." in the vlog will make you 🤮.
It is soooo fakety fake. Trying wayyyyy too hard to portray a lovey-dovey image that's just not there.

And this clip below.
Nope, Ali is NOT adjusting his balls - our Lil Eunuch lost his pair 6 years ago - he's just adjusting his shirt.
But did we really need to see this ??? Really?
Brilliant content. Not.

View attachment 2948434
Her with the fake posh accent, Erghhh 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Spotted Caiwees bloke……looks a bit gormless, as would be expected….and Ali continues to pout in his sellfies….
View attachment 2947684

Cawwiiee's bf looks like the basic Poundland version of Gstaad guy ... 🤭 Very wannabe boarding school "My daddy is rich I don't have to work" vibes.

Poundland :
Screenshot_20240521_084916_Gallery.jpg

Gstaad :
Screenshot_20240521_084632_Instagram.jpg

And quite possibly the most cringiest bit in the vlog is when a 40 year old woman (Carrie) calls an almost 37 year old woman "chicken" in a creepy baby voice.
Their friendship is so weird and in no way friendship goals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Cawwiiee's bf looks like the basic Poundland version of Gstaad guy ... 🤭 Very wannabe boarding school "My daddy is rich I don't have to work" vibes.

Poundland :
View attachment 2948448

Gstaad :
View attachment 2948447

And quite possibly the most cringiest bit in the vlog is when a 40 year old woman (Carrie) calls an almost 37 year old woman "chicken" in a creepy baby voice.
Their friendship is so weird and in no way friendship goals.
I think carries boyfriend is cute in a lives with his mother type of way. How does he pur up with the theee of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TRIGGER WARNING : LYDIA CACKLING

Proof this couple are absolute CHAVS.

View attachment 2948419
You are absolutely right! Why she is laughing I don’t know because it’s not even funny he is guzzling champagne from a bottle - certainly not at their age and given the are touting their “sophisticated and cultured” personas thesedays.
---
Carrie always gifts Lydia very OTT birthday presents. I'd love to know what Lydia gifts Carrie - out of her own pocket and not free PR.

Lydia really did Carrie dirty in this vlog. 🤭
View attachment 2948466View attachment 2948476
OMG! Is that before or after Carrie got her expensive haircut? Hope it was before! It look horrendous!

Reactions: 18
As a Tattler has previously said, the Sassi Holford dress is so reminiscent of Josie's wedding dress. I think Lydia chose that dress on purpose, as an F U to Josie and being dropped from the wedding. Lydia really is that bitter and nasty.
Elevenerifing Josie's wedding dress. How pathetic.
Talk about holding onto a grudge.
Too bad, Lydia didn't quite manage to elevenerife Josie on her wedding day. Not my style but Josie looked lovely.

Maybe next time babes, maybe next time.
---
OMG! Is that before or after Carrie got her expensive haircut? Hope it was before! It look horrendous!
This was AFTER the visit to the hairdresser. 🤭
Cawwiiie also stressed - 2 or 3 times (!!!) - she paid for the visit. Girl, you need a refund.
Someone's been reading Tattle
✨ Hi Cawwwwwwwiiiiiiieeeeeeeee 👋👋👋✨ *creepy baby voice*

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You are absolutely right! Why she is laughing I don’t know because it’s not even funny he is guzzling champagne from a bottle - certainly not at their age and given the are touting their “sophisticated and cultured” personas thesedays.
---

It was after! 😂 😂😂 Cawwie was moaning she had to pay for it. 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've been feeling exhausted and under the weather recently - lots of work, exams coming up etc etc. Now I know I am actually ill as I really like this dress Cawwie is wearing :oops::oops::oops:

Somebody send help!

1716279827360.png

---
It’s Smee ! 😂 her full name is ridiculous Leonora Camilla Madeline smee fgs!
Her parents really were try hards weren't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.