Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling over ordered food and drinks get packed up and taken back to the bunga .

Reactions: 21
Just so fake.. She wouldn't know the film's let alone the music, or appreciate a live orchestra. Talk about being overbearing to those around her, expecting champagne from everyone. People are already doing this without you coming in and learning as you go, and copying them. She is just seeing and witnessing how the other half live. You're not one of them. Con Artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Eek !! She must of gone to the Basil Fawlty school of customer relations reading the above 😂 yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This one was embarrassing to watch.

The drunker she got the more noticeable her speech impediment got. If she’s not going to get the moving teeth from where she sucked her fist on the left side of her mouth as a child fixed then she may now benefit from speech therapy. Focussing the camera so close to her face highlights the difficulty she has with the lisping and forming many of her words.

Trying to explain about how she perceived the film music was a complete cringe from beginning to end. Her husband came across as so vapid even though he did valiantly try to give a bit of the hotel’s history. Probably thats best left to those who are able to speak naturally and eloquently.

I wonder if she is at all drink aware? Is she aware we can tell when she’s drunk and trying to behave like she’s sober? It’s really not a good look.

Why all the talk about healthy eating when as soon as she goes out and anyone else is paying she’s back to loads of booze and junk food? They give you a box at a concert and you order (in complete theatrical wonderment) pizza…to go with the provided champagne. Classy!

Just no.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Carry-on did such a shite job editing the vlog, Liddle had a lottle of champagne and repeated herself several times, told us several times what pizzas they had, repeated her feelings about the music several times, Carry-on luggage could have condensed Ramble-on Gordon’s rambling so she didn’t tell us her drunken thoughts several dozen times

Reactions: 22
Is Ali not the biggest plonker going round. And the way he slaps the bottle with the napkin :ROFLMAO: he has no idea! Ugh! he drunk straight from the Champagne bottle, real classy, Ali! Lydia's fake over the top laughter. 🤦‍♀️ All the fakery, it's all too much.

Bloody Hell! Her face!

83FDDA97-D6C8-42C4-BC9B-F9D26C1C28E4.jpeg

I think she’s gonna need more than that ginormous ice compress to depuff that alcohol hung-over puffy face. She looks frightful!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Is Ali not the biggest plonker going round. And the way he slaps the bottle with the napkin :ROFLMAO: he has no idea! Lydia's fake over the top laughter. 🤦‍♀️ All the fakery, it's all too much.

View attachment 2948256

Bloody Hell! Her face!

View attachment 2948249

I think she’s gonna need more than that ginormous ice compress to depuff that alcohol hung-over puffy face. She looks frightful!
He has gotten so obnoxious. The size of her NOSE 👃and her entire face are out of proportion to her body.

• Sick
  • Haha
He has gotten so obnoxious. The size of her NOSE 👃and her entire face are out of proportion to her body.
He's a VERY ARROGANT LITTLE TWERP 🤢 they both are 🤢
She can't do anything without there alcohol being involved, obviously doesn't realise she's become dependent on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I doubt it!!!
No proof of making it = shop bought View attachment 2947929
You can chuck a few ingredients into an ice cream maker and it’s done, I think even Mr MG could manage it
---
Is Ali not the biggest plonker going round. And the way he slaps the bottle with the napkin :ROFLMAO: he has no idea! Ugh! he drunk straight from the Champagne bottle, real classy, Ali! Lydia's fake over the top laughter. 🤦‍♀️ All the fakery, it's all too much.

View attachment 2948256

Bloody Hell! Her face!

View attachment 2948249

I know she always had a strong nose but it’s rather bulbous here, is that down to the filler? Her face is so swollen here, I’d be scared if alcohol did that to me.

Reactions: 18
Carry-on did such a shite job editing the vlog, Liddle had a lottle of champagne and repeated herself several times, told us several times what pizzas they had, repeated her feelings about the music several times, Carry-on luggage could have condensed Ramble-on Gordon’s rambling so she didn’t tell us her drunken thoughts several dozen times
I believe Ali has been given the task of editing all of her nonsense and nontent. Cawwie got the boot after she left in a derogatory comment made by the daft bint. Am pretty sure he hates the wife and is why we see her at her worst.

• Wow
I haven't watched the vlog yet but jeez they are a pair of first class obnoxious twats!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched the vlog yet but jeez they are a pair of first class obnoxious twats!
Do they act normal off camera or just play characters 24/7? I understand people change, they learn more of their likes and wants in life but I know no adults that have changed as much as they have. Even with a new home they are still the same person just with a bigger home. These two just act like Country muppets, so cringe!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.