Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue-orchid

What is the sq footage of the bungalow? I'd go for 2500sq ft for the whole house. Is she trying to say that the basement is 2500sq ft?
Imagine saying you're having a library when you never read books. She's a prick

Agree 100%.

There is no way her downstairs alone is 2500 sq. ft.

She does realize that everyone lives in a flat or house so we all know sq. footage estimations, right?

She's such a fucking clown, honestly.

Her need to constantly broadcast to everyone on the internet about her false wealth and fabricated lies about her modern GP surgery Bunga speaks volumes about how insecure and sad her life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Missclassy19

VIP Member
It irks me how she doesn’t put things back when she picks them up. When she was picking up shower gel or something she reached for the ones behind which is fine but she didn’t put the testers back in place n idk why it irks me when people do this. It’s rude imo
---
The Lauren girl seems frozen. Not just her face but Lydia complimented her outfit n she looked Lydia up n down n didn’t return the compliment
---
Micheal Jackson ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Danzin queen

She’s wearing the beat up Oran slides with this outfit. She just cannot ever get it right And her feet literally hang over the sides 🥴View attachment 2922135
What is it with her and battered up shoes, she really must begrudge paying for things, all her shoes are fucked, yet she carrys on wearing them, makes her look scruffy along with her bad outfit choices

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
She's full of shit. My house is 4280sq ft and I would swear it's bigger than the bungalow. I would estimate hers at under 3000. I'm sure josies pile is more like 6500 - 7000sq ft

Lydiot is deranged if she thinks her house is the same size. Does anyone have a receipt from when she bought it? Any property listing available?
Yep! Mine is 3995sq ft, 6 bed and every bedroom as twice the size of Lydia’s. Bathrooms are bigger, dining room is bigger, kitchen and lounge is prob the same size as hers, I have an actual bootroom (not a bench in the corridor). So with her basement taken into account I’d say it was a similar size.

This is what a 6500sq ft house looks like. Not a tiny GP surgery with a mouldy basement
IMG_7213.jpeg

• Heart

blue-orchid

She posts on IG today 'Sounds of our Garden'.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

Of course, it is the woodlands behind her house that she does not own and is not part of her property.

Next she will claim part of the fields and farmland are also part of the property she owns.

What a fraud and a completely pathetic loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Its about time she bought herself some new shoes. Cant believe she wore those scuffed ones to the Daylesford cookery course 🤣
---
wants some for the bee hives now 😂
Oh yes with arrows to lead the way..

'Honey bee walk'
10 steps from the kitchen garden
🤭🤭

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Which tattler said she was following Philip Kingsley? she's got an AD with them on her IG.
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

Screenshot_20240513_144001_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240513_144011_Gallery.jpg

The real Lydia.
Screenshot_20240513_144313_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member

More Goelia crap and more bullshit, she is so fake!!!
It really was The Frocky Horror Show tonight!!! :rolleyes:

And by the way Lydiot....it is bad manners to take butter from a dish on the table and slap it straight onto your slice of bread. Ladies of kwalitee put a helping on the side of their plate, break the bread into small pieces with their fingers and add the butter piece by piece. I bet she slathered the whole slice in one go and then crammed it into her big gob! She is a heathen!

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Mine was when she went wedding dress shopping and before her mother showed up, she said some very unkind comment her mother. I thought, "why is this comment even necessary?" Even if her mother was the mother from hell there are some things in life that you just don't say out loud, let alone put those comments on the Internet where any or everyone can view it. I found Lydiot on Claire's YT channel. If was after the dress shopping that I started ide eyeing her and her comments. I was off her after that and only watched occasionally but followed her on here. It was after the Nikky incident that put me on a mission to point out every single mistake she made, and she makes a lot of them...daily.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Who are these people who are so obsessed with influencers that they would post these embarrassing photos on their personal instagrams to all their friends and family in the hopes that a pathetic influencer would repost. I could never 🤣🤣

IMG_1437.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

claredeloony

Her knee looks like one of those 4D scans of a baby in the womb.

Can’t decide whether those clothes are hideously dated to start with, or just her shockingly poor styling.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that her content has NOT evolved gracefully over time. She has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on and her content has taken 100 steps backwards.

IMG_1441.png

Holistic my arse

IMG_1443.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

FurCoatNoKnickers

*note to Baggy Eyed Carrie- Lidl needs to make an appt with Jacqueline asap…. Because she’s started to become obsessed with Tattle again… the time between Tattle Observation and her retaliation is alarmingly short. She’s backsliding. The thing is you can take a Pig out of the sty and give it a shower, spray perfume on it and put a Hermes scarf around its neck- but as soon as you let it off the leash- it will run STRAIGHT back to the STY.

• Haha
  • Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
I think she would have looked better in dark trousers and tweed coat the field coat she has from hc . Surprised she didn’t take the opportunity to wear her hc flat cap - quite a few wear them at daylesford .

80% plus of shoppers at daylesford have an English plummy accent - not squealy like Leo does and ott but just the type of accent that their family would of had for generations and their friends have had at boarding school . The staff are mostly equally well spoken . Lydia failed at maintaining her more refined version of her Milton Keynes accent .
---
Made me giggle because Lydia carried the wine carrier and she placed it in the boot first as far back into the boot as possible then dumped the bags in next . She was making sure the wine didn’t roll out and break at the other end 😂.

It was like an alcoholic I knew who guarded any new bottle of wine like the Crown Jewels . It must not break!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Plans for the Sex Dungeon Room :

Screenshot_20240502_185654_YouTube.jpg

Of course, the bar will be SOLID OAK.

SOLID.

OAK.

:rolleyes:

Prepare to be inundated with the words SOLID OAK in the next 50 vlogs.

Of course, everything will be G R E E N (to match or hide the mould ?). And SOLID OAK.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Lips Boo Font is the Kendall Jenner of the male influencer industry : Forever giving us NOTHING.
The light's on but nobody's home ...

Screenshot_20240502_204207_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_204220_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_204229_Gallery.jpg

--

Bishy.

Screenshot_20240502_204836_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick