Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
What I couldn’t believe was how loud the urgh! Noise she made when she plonked herself in the car. I was behind closed doors inside when she did this yet I heard it very clearly
---

---
Lydia really does look like she's cosplaying countryside 'chic' but just comes across as trying too hard.
Cawwie, on the other hand, looks like Bozo the Clown.

Was this foraging course not Cawwie's Christmas gift to Lydia ? I notice Carrie always includes herself when she gifts anything to Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oops...

VIP Member
I am spending this morning with my local carpenter in his workshop. He is kindly nailing some fake beams across my chest. Then tonight I’m off to The Union of Catholic Mother’s Fancy Dress Party. Obviously - I’m going as A Small Dressing Room Ceiling.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mmmmmmk

Lydia please never do a slicked back hair style for an event ever again. It looks hideous on you

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
I called her out for selling second hand underwear USED on Depop - next minute she took them off.
She was selling hangers on Depop plus, a clock for a pound. She even said to Mr Boo- Font she could sell the gifted expensive wallpaper in the downstairs loo once the tradesman started re-decorating it ... Always desperate for money. #poorchav

• Sick
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I have always said Baggy Eyed Carrie is worse than Lidl- because she knows what she’s doing. She enjoys the dramas/ highs and lows- so she’s absolutely made herself indispensable. I’ve said before- the hikes, trips, massage, therapies etc are all stuff CARRIE is into. How many people in their working day go to Daylesford / Trips etc at no expense to themselves. And I bet Carrie got a loaf of bread too- she clearly doesn’t pay.. her payment is being the ManServant. Carrie isn’t stupid. She organises Lidl’s diary. She gets what Lidl doesn’t want. I’m telling you- she’s one of Lidl’s problems. Think about it- how can Lidl actually get rid of her now? I’ve seen the little dogs Carrie makes at her- Lidl is stuck with her now. I really hope Carrie has a baby before her. Lidl lost it when Carrie went hiking for a couple of weeks. Carrie will just bring the baby in just like her dogs and ask for an increase in salary to cover occasional childcare.
I agree.. and why is she front and centre of every design meeting - Karen Millen, always, and now Fairfax & Favor.. in what capacity? You only have to look at her to know she has no interest in design or style? She’s been wearing the red goggles and matching Gucci Soho for eternity.

If I was involved in the collab, that would tick me right off plus, she doesn’t mind commenting throughout. No idea what she is doing there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Carrie is going to get her hair done. She has never spent so much money on her hair.
BEFORE :
Screenshot_20240514_093431_YouTube.jpg

AFTER :
Screenshot_20240514_093629_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_093950_YouTube.jpg

Yes Carrie, you have never spent so much on your hair because you elbow in on Lydia's PR ...

Lydia :
Screenshot_20240514_093545_YouTube.jpg

And whilst Carrie was at the hairdresser, Lydia visted Jacqueline the scam Life Coach.
Thereafter Lydia went to an event where she GORGED on the food.
Screenshot_20240514_093557_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_093603_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_093737_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_093753_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_093758_YouTube.jpg

Said she was so hungry as she had not eaten lunch.
How rude of the life coach not to offer Lydia anything to eat, even a few biscuits, whilst Lydia was visiting - bad host !
Secondly, Lydia, if you're hungry, stop at one of the many many coffee shops in London for a quick sandwich, you bloody cheapskate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
I agree the best society magazine is Tatler, she is just trying to make herself look good and important. I looked on The Lady website and what a load of shite it is.

The vlog was an absolute borefest she could have time lapsed herself chatting to those organised women, no wonder they were there until 9pm if she was harping on for 5 minutes about every bloody item of clothing!

How many clothes does she have? a dressing room crammed full, loads in the guest room wardrobe and loads in the attic aka vault and she still wears the same ugly outfit day in day out of the green jeans and shirt.

An interview with Jo Good, I only know her from Sheerluxe and when she interviewed Zoe Sugg's mum for her youtube channel 🤣

Jeez the clips of her at Daylesford were boring asking the chef about nettles for 10 minutes then the next clip was of her and Cawwie cackling and acting like twats while cooking and then back in the taxi ready to down more wine in paper cups #classy

Yes of course they want new everything for the bar room, new lightings, new bar stools, new flooring, new oak bar, new snooker table blah blah blah. Even though they only use the room once a year at Christmas when they entertain their 4 friends🤪

ella1979

VIP Member
Had she left the Hermes bag in the attic vault? Well done @ella1979 for getting the low down on Madam out in the wild. Jeez she looks like a right old misery. Why would Cawwie be hauling a huge bag of stuff around with her? They look deranged.
---

She isn t shy, has to be centre of attention and of course thinks she is the most beautiful creature to have ever walked the earth. I expect Tom couldn t wait to get away from her.
surprisingly no sign of any Lydia handbag.

Carrie wore a crossbody bag - great for when you are out with a child to keep hands free 😂 Carrie knew the assignment 😂

I was surprised at how Carrie lugged everything around. There was a conversation at the drinks fridge about Carrie buying something for a friend and Lydia said something like “oh well it’s all about you isnt it, you buy a gift for your friend” Lydia said it whilst laughing .

they were mostly focused on the alcohol 😂

Carrie packed everything up and Lydia just stood there and paid .
---
Carrie definitely isn’t shy either she was also very chatty with Tom
---
Lydia hadn’t spent much time on her hair . She must of left at about 0830 am to get there when she did when I saw her alone heading to the cooking school . So hardly an early start.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
she’s admitted she used to be bitter and twisted so she basically has to constantly remind herself to be happy, grateful and a decent human being. This doesn’t apply to most people because they are actually happy, grateful and decent human beings (not withstanding the ups and downs that life throws at us) so we can listen to Shakira and just enjoy it for what it is rather than concentrating on not being bitter bad twisted.

Neither I nor my hips lie 💃🏻
100% 👏 normal healthy minded people don't have to remind themselves to be a decent human being, end of.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
IMG_0421.jpeg

Luca Faloni is full of baloney
And Old Lips has schemed and he’s plotted
His crossbody knot shows his brain cells are shot
And we’re hoping the knot will get knotted…

• Haha
  • Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
The organiser girls hadn’t been told how big the job is and ended up there a lot longer than expected into the night 😂

I can imagine Carrie saying to them Lydia needs a bit of help in the dressing room in return for promotions on Lydia’s page and then they arrive and have a heart attack at how much there is to be done in the vault, various rooms etc

• Haha
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Elsie chooses this pic of the ‘three story bunga’ and who would blame her?! Trot out the 500 yo wall whydoncha?

635F1AAA-29FC-4312-84D5-52DC9D960049.jpeg

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Carrie looks like a real weirdo, a complete nutter. Her clothes were awful not even eccentric just ugly and ridiculous. Yuk!

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Queen of Cringe is soooooo good and true!

She looks ridiculous in that gifted or grifted dress!

• Haha