Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
What's the crap about wedding dresses? I've not watched it yet.
They’re not even wedding dresses. They’re just over the top evening gowns that she has no place to go in. At one point Carrie (who is putting on such an exaggerated accent in this vlog) says “I can see you wearing that in your woodland” and it’s a sodding huge silk skirt and blouse 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is it a paid partnership really 😱 ? God I've been so naive thinking this might be the only thing she actually has to pay !
Well remember she suddenly started going to S&H and then a few weeks down the line it was an AD with them and since then she's been going for new jackets/suits and so has Ali. So I think it's an ongoing partnership. Any tailor that lets customers try on other customers items would NOT be getting my money.

• Heart

Lmd90

I was actually going to buy the creed perfume for my wedding, after this I won't be buying it. I don't want to give my money to brands that support her.
Thinking about it have we seen her promote Aerin lately, that was one she used to fake orgasm about, I wonder rid she has been dropped?

• Heart
So Lydia is a reformer pilates addict now. I was wondering how long it would take her to copy Josie and Victoria. She won't keep it up for long, everything is always a 5 minute fad for the gram with her.

• Heart
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
a co designed bag collection with them . Felix must be mad! (The founder(
---
They really are old money I’m shocked they entertain Lydia . I met both of the founders at a horse show . Really nice guys
---
She’s with Carrie and they are up to their antics in the pub
---
Carrie made an idiot of Lydia (well Lydia didn’t actually need any help in that department but carrie filmed it and kept it in the vlog)

Lydia says she doesn’t care re maths
BAGS! what? She's revealed over and over she's not a real bag lover... she just likes to have the latest bag that makes her look richer than she is.

She never wore their bags after the paid for day and kept saying they were the "same" leather as her hermes bags. They must be desperate to move some bags via her sheep who can't afford hermes.

claredeloony

Oh God, she’s going to start ‘sourcing’ vintage and rare books now, isn’t she? ‘Cos that’s what posh people have in their library! And they’ll sit forlornly on the shelves, collecting dust, until they are ruined by mildew and mould in the wet room basement.

Love how she talks about ‘our 2500sq ft basement reno’, rather than just ‘our basement reno’ 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
What the hell! She’s deluded - why is she speaking about herself in the third person too!
Did she not do a whole speech in Monday’s vlog about someone saying they stopped watching her because she was unrelatable so she argued that it was years ago and now she doesn’t do brand trips to places like Bora Bora anymore, her channel is realistic lifestyle. But in this comment she laughs at someone expecting relatability from her page. Which one is it Lydia? She tries so hard to come across witty in her sarcastic replies, but comes off as a thick, contradicting fool.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
OMG horrific, he looks rank. Alistair Bond the twat

Her make up and bag are so wrong it is funny. Who wants to bet she has old black shoes on!!!

Perhaps she should have kept the Bulgari/Dior/Choo bags - much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

coconochanel

VIP Member
You what annoyed me the most in Thursday vlog? the fact she was mopping up the water while wearing SOCKS!

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
I cannot keep up with the Lydia threads but whenever I jump in, isn't she stuck in the same loop of awful choices for a few years now? I feel like I've read the same thread 10 times but is always a different one!

The bunga garden is still shite. Whatever she's doing with those toilets is insane. I do recall some mentions of chickens and the veggies, are those poor animals alive?

Oh and there's always some dodgy collab with Karen Millen with literally flammable cheap polyester dresses or some low-end cosmetic product of some sorts.

Her face/hair situation is ALWAYS absurd and can't get over the fact that her previous hairdresses (that she bullied!) was great and instead of changing plans, what? she keeps throwing random oils and products + bleaching it, Lydia, STOOOP!

The cherry of the cake is his obvious fake-relationship with a dude that I seriously wonder if he's into her or into anything at this point, if you know what I mean. He's been looking actually sick for months, can't get even more skinny.

Ahh and the whole bore about her Italian heritage, it reminds me of my USA friends that say "I am Irish!!" when visiting Europe lol they're cute, well, Lydia is not cute but seriously how can someone not have even ONE friend pointing out, nah Lydia, you had a nonna but you're obnoxiously British, better own it than play this game of being an "Italian" adding MAYONNAISE to your pizza.

Keep the threads rolling but I swear, this is a serious neverending circle of the same stuff over and over
How accurate!.

Didn’t you know she’s an Italian but English aristocrat 😂
---
Ali is just staff at this point I think 😂 man servant

• Haha

Themoomoo

I actually can’t cope with the fact she has no intention of sorting out a leak anytime soon!! Who would just leave it!! But then again why should I be surprised this is a women who prioritises Birkins over fixing toilets!! As my man used to say all fur coat no knickers!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pancake56

a co designed bag collection with them . Felix must be mad! (The founder(
---
They really are old money I’m shocked they entertain Lydia . I met both of the founders at a horse show . Really nice guys
---
She’s with Carrie and they are up to their antics in the pub
---
Carrie made an idiot of Lydia (well Lydia didn’t actually need any help in that department but carrie filmed it and kept it in the vlog)

Lydia says she doesn’t care re maths
God knows why they chose her. She will never even use the bag as it’s not a Hermes.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
And so Teefers continues to visually taunt Lidl by showing SO MUCH of her beams.. close ups, long shots, background shots of them- and beams framing pics of her sausage dogs. I’m LOVING IT! I bet Lidl is as SICK AS A DOG.
And vlogging going for a Sunday hike around the Cotswolds with family friends, and thereafter a pub roast.
Teefers be poking the bear with zero f*cks to give ... 😂
---
Why not hire a professional to do the job correctly? Make sure it’s done correctly so the basement doesn’t flood
That's what any normal sane homeowner would do. But not these 2 dodos.
They really do not want to crack open their wallets to sort out the problem. It's that simple. Cash poor tight-fisted gits.
Hopefully, any potential buyer will be savvy enough to google POTAGER HOUSE and pick up the myriad of Potager problems - not only plumbing - highlighted by Tattle.
---
I would love it, if Josie did an AD for Nicky's hair mask. #nickylazou #lazouhairmask
✨Manifesting✨

🤭

P.S. I don't believe in this manifesting shite but I couldn't resist because Teefers does ... she is a big time 'manifestation' girlie which confirms what a ridiculous person she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart