Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Love this our very own tattle reporter! 🤭 🤭 🤭
Tattle Life has boots on the ground. Lydiot you can't hide from the truth or Tattle Life. Apologize publicly to Nikky and most of us will go away because truth be told, you don't have style, an interesting life, or any knowledge to pass on to us. Basically, you are a waste of time for most of us and we stay interested only to further our cause of getting justice for what you did to Nikky. #lydiamillenapologizetonikky
---
Also, what’s her hair like up close? 😂🙊
Did she leave a vapor trail of stench?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
‘Takes accountability’ hahahahha ‘open to learning’ hahahahah - ok Lydia.

The person who openly tells off her viewers for giving her ‘unsolicited advice’ even from her ‘fans’ and I think we all know taking accountability is the last thing Lydia would ever do.

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
She's not redoing the laundry room again? 🤣 🤣 and we all knew she would start Pilates because Josie and Leonora do it just like...

They have sausage dogs
They drive RR's
Josie has a Land rover
They go to Daylesford
They talk posh
Leo wears a signet ring
Leo holds her fingers together when she talks
Josie's house is a old Cotswold mansion with beams.

:oops::oops::oops:

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
The only reason I can think of for her calling the “kitchen garden” (bit of a joke, it’s so small to be called that 😂) wild is because it’s “no mow may” where some people choose to not mow to encourage pollinators.

Other than that I’ve no idea why it’s now a wild kitchen garden !.

She’s saying yes to everything isn’t she. Trying to find a new following .what a pity Google exists 😂
Lydia's calling it the wild kitchen garden because Josie has a section of her garden where it is 'wild'. Near the fountain at the end of the garden.
But Josie's wild garden is small and contained, it fits in with the rest of the garden.
The Bunga garden is just messy.
Champagne taste on a beer budget. But most of her ideas are just nicked from Josie.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
FaShUuN Influencer : Lydia Millen version

• the dress lengths make her look stumpy
• the sunglasses do not suit her at all
• the white jeans are a tad too short and too tight - size up
• the damn Birkin again
• the jersey / cardigan nonchalantly thrown over the shoulders 🤭
• stupid impractical basket bag she never uses outside of her closet
• the filthy brown flats

Every single outfit is boring and basic AF. Absolutely no style or charm whatsoever to these outfits.

Her English outfit.
Screenshot_20240514_080710_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_080437_YouTube.jpg

Her Italian Riviera outfit. Because it's blue. "Ali will be so jealous .. "
🤭
Her words.
Screenshot_20240514_080524_YouTube.jpg

Her French Riviera outfit. Because it's also blue.
"... Southern France water type coulours ... I'm thinking of Eden Roc , I don't know, I havent been ..."
😂😂
Yep, 'cos your boss was married there last week and you did not score an invite 😂
Screenshot_20240514_080617_YouTube.jpg

The American outfit ??? As in American football ...
Screenshot_20240514_080453_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_080459_YouTube.jpg

This is her shopping in the countryside outfit. Her garden centre outfit. All white / cream with a £ 10 000 bag.
Yep. Not competitive or stupid at all Lid - dee - yaaah.
Screenshot_20240514_080556_YouTube.jpg

I can't tell which accessory I hate more : the Birkin or those sunglasses. She looks so dumb with those sunglasses on and the slug eyebrows peeping over.
Screenshot_20240514_080601_YouTube.jpg

A few more angles :
Screenshot_20240514_080430_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_080446_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_080506_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_080511_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_080533_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_080617_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_080637_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_080628_YouTube.jpg

Yep. FaShUuN influencer :cool:
Go shopping Tattlers !!!! 😂

---

A quick posing session in the garden in between spraying the rose bushes for aphids.
This vlog is an absolute cringe fest !

Screenshot_20240514_083649_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_083653_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_084124_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_084131_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_084133_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_084135_YouTube.jpg

Lydia is really thrilled at how well her foxgloves are growing.
Screenshot_20240514_083710_YouTube.jpg

Well done Lydia 👏👏👏
Screenshot_20240514_080113_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Turning her office into a library as she only has one member of staff, tell me you have no work coming in without telling me you have no work coming in, and is having a book case in the lounge WHY???????? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Love her quote 'gardening isn't about getting it right' :unsure: no but after 4 years you'd think you would have bloody improved and be able to grow ONE THING! esp when you buy a £40k greenhouse. What an absolute twat!
---
She thinks she looks cool with wearing Hermes sandals and sunglasses with a big long coat thrown on top of her white suit. Talk about mismatch outfit AGAIN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

RubyGSD

Yea it was the washing machine beg for me also. It made me realise she was fake and just begging for freebies while making out she was purchasing things for her new home. This was before the “Ad” rules were brought in….
The gifting by Miele of an expensive washing machine and separate tumble drier has definitely put me off buying anything again from the brand.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Whats the announcement her collab with F&F?
a co designed bag collection with them . Felix must be mad! (The founder(
---
They really are old money I’m shocked they entertain Lydia . I met both of the founders at a horse show . Really nice guys
---
She’s with Carrie and they are up to their antics in the pub
---
Carrie made an idiot of Lydia (well Lydia didn’t actually need any help in that department but carrie filmed it and kept it in the vlog)

Lydia says she doesn’t care re maths

• Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s sending a stained dress to the women’s refuge centre along with other items
---
She has the cheek to say she’s clothing rich and time poor because she has to travel (what?!) and go places
---
The witch has got her bone broth going in her cauldron 😂 another Josie thing

• Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Did she use AI to write this…?! 😆
Drunk or hungover ?

She written that load of nonsense as if she had worked on the Charlotte Tilbury palette. Came up with formulas for the eyeshadows. :rolleyes:
No, moron, you did an AD for them.
One AD.
Ages ago.
As did many other influencers.
So long ago that the palette you received is way past it's date and should have been trashed.

And you have not received any PR from the brand in yonks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Her house is called the Potager. It's on the council maps. I know this all the way from New Zealand lol
And the Nicholson's Design guys call it The Potato House ...
There is a vlog of the guys in the greenhouse laughing about calling the bunga The Potato House and The Office Elf actually left that in ... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

blue-orchid

We are blocking people who have been silent about Gaza. I don’t think Lydia will be blocked, she’s not famous enough to be blocked as a nonMuslim. But you can suggest her, she would probably be added to the list. Because otherwise she’s not famous enough to come to anyone’s attention
---

Why not hire a professional to do the job correctly? Make sure it’s done correctly so the basement doesn’t flood
She's too self-immersed and insular to know what is actually happening in Gaza.

I bet if asked she couldn't give a brief synopsis of how this all unravelled.

All she cares about is her imaginary world of cosplay and that people think she is rich.

• Heart
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Hiding the AD / PR tags ...

Screenshot_20240513_161117_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_161124_Instagram.jpg

Still think Ali's a good guy ??? He's just as big a fraud as Lydiot is.

• Angry
  • Haha