Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white trousers or jeans looked stark , too bright for a cold rainy day . Cream would have looked far better and softer . Brown or green would of been my top choice
---
She carried a bag to the boot dumped it down and left the driver and Carrie to sort the rest . She only bought one sourdough hasn’t she heard of slicing bread then freezing? Bearing in mind she’s so far away
---
The nose is large …..bad profile
---
The way she inelegantly dumped herself down in taxi , she seemed exhausted. I guess foraging and cooking all day is harder than her normal routine.
---
there’s no way she’s shy . That’s an act. She chatted up a bloke by the wines , she got his name (Tom!) .. she was loud on the whole , hyper

she couldn’t come across as a well educated well spoken lady in a million yrs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Clearly she is drunk already, Carrie looks like she works in a kids Nursery, both have awful hair!!

Loving this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The white trousers or jeans looked stark , too bright for a cold rainy day . Cream would have looked far better and softer . Brown or green would of been my top choice
---
She carried a bag to the boot dumped it down and left the driver and Carrie to sort the rest . She only bought one sourdough hasn’t she heard of slicing bread then freezing? Bearing in mind she’s so far away
---
---
The way she inelegantly dumped herself down in taxi , she seemed exhausted. I guess foraging and cooking all day is harder than her normal routine.
---
there’s no way she’s shy . That’s an act. She chatted up a bloke by the wines , she got his name (Tom!) .. she was loud on the whole , hyper

Or tiddly 🤭
---
Clearly she is drunk already, Carrie looks like she works in a kids Nursery, both have awful hair!!

Loving this!!
Nice to see the healthy lifestyle is going well.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
More pics later

You definitely deserve Tattler of the Year Award for the on-the-ground reporting on Teefer's and Lydsiepoo's threads ! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 😚

---
Didn’t see a car because she and Carrie came with Milton Keynes taxi company. Would have thought she would hire something more regal 😂 more photos to follow later .

they were late getting in the taxi it was booked for 330

she said they have an hour an a half to fill up on alcohol on the way home
---
Carrie was definitely a babysitter and she carried SO much for Lydia . She even carried the shopping no wonder she’s called Carrie 😂
---
Re hair the highlights are a terrible harsh colour randomly placed the back looks awful in terms of colour. Carrie wear ginormous glasses !

Lydia pretty much chucked herself in the taxi and let out a groan I’d say is more typical of an old bloke when her backside hit the seat 😂
---
They were in high spirits , they dish out wine on the courses and it shows. Bet the taxi man is in for a headache with those in the back

wth is carries dress sense?! Like a kids tv presenter

her accent had totally slipped . She cannot main it
---
They also purchased tinned cocktails for on way back

she’s could of at least hired a decent e or s class merc and driver !
Lydia, when not posing, always has a sour expression on her face.
We've seen it in Ali's old vlogs.
But ever since Tattlers commented on her miserable demeanour in his vlogs, she's made the extra effort to appear happy-go-lucky and perky.
However.
From the 1st pic showing her sulky face, it's all just an act. RBF is her normal mode.
---
The hair is so, so, SO bad!
And DRY !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
---
---
---
---

Was there much cackling and shrieking?.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t see a car because she and Carrie came with Milton Keynes taxi company. Would have thought she would hire something more regal 😂 more photos to follow later .

they were late getting in the taxi it was booked for 330

she said they have an hour an a half to fill up on alcohol on the way home
---
Carrie was definitely a babysitter and she carried SO much for Lydia . She even carried the shopping no wonder she’s called Carrie 😂
---
Re hair the highlights are a terrible harsh colour randomly placed the back looks awful in terms of colour. Carrie wear ginormous glasses !

Lydia pretty much chucked herself in the taxi and let out a groan I’d say is more typical of an old bloke when her backside hit the seat 😂
---
They were in high spirits , they dish out wine on the courses and it shows. Bet the taxi man is in for a headache with those in the back

wth is carries dress sense?! Like a kids tv presenter

her accent had totally slipped . She cannot main it
---
They also purchased tinned cocktails for on way back

she’s could of at least hired a decent e or s class merc and driver !
Great pics! 😂😂❤ Tinned cocktails for the return journey 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
---
---
---
---

Brilliant reporting 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You want more ? I’ll give you more 😂
---

Carrie tends to walk behind Lydia . She seems to pander to Lydia .
---
In answer to the question, yes quite a bit of cackling , loud laughter. You could hear them a mile off . Carrie is quite loud like Lydia is.
---
Carrie packed everything at the till for her. It’s remarkable how she does so much . I wonder if Lydia has her toothpaste squeezed out onto the brush by Carrie like King Charles reportedly does?

re height idk because I was trying to take some lovely photos whilst at daylesford so concentrated on that 😂. The two streaky highlights each side of the back of her head are awful.
---
I’m amazed she didn’t take her Birkin! It had a rare day off
---
Also where is Ali? . I was convinced he would be with her
---
Oh and I forgot . Carrie embarrassed herself at the cheese sampling counter 😂. There was a plate of cheese for people to try she asked the staff “what is this one” so he said a name I can’t recall it , so Carrie said “oh, and what’s this one called with blue on” the man said “that’s the same cheese madam, the blue bit is just the rind 😂

she thought it was two cheeses on the plate 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
---

---
In answer to the question, yes quite a bit of cackling , loud laughter. You could hear them a mile off . Carrie is quite loud like Lydia is.
---
Carrie packed everything at the till for her. It’s remarkable how she does so much . I wonder if Lydia has her toothpaste squeezed out onto the brush by Carrie like King Charles reportedly does?

re height idk because I was trying to take some lovely photos whilst at daylesford so concentrated on that 😂. The two streaky highlights each side of the back of her head are awful.
---
---
---
Oh and I forgot . Carrie embarrassed herself at the cheese sampling counter 😂. There was a plate of cheese for people to try she asked the staff “what is this one” so he said a name I can’t recall it , so Carrie said “oh, and what’s this one called with blue on” the man said “that’s the same cheese madam, the blue bit is just the rind 😂

Oh this is too good. If I could upgrade you from VIP to VVIP I would (y).I wonder why her streaks don't go all the way around the back of her head?🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
---

---
---

---
---
---

Brilliant!! ❤❤ Thank you for the laughs ... this pic 😂😂😂😂😂 Biggles Greyson!
FB00CA76-EB48-4DA0-93F5-2215A9DF7595.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
From the moment Lydias content was forced upon me I hated her 🤣 I had ordered a glossy box on a friend’s recommendation and absolutely hated it. I was on the last of my discounted intro boxes and was planning to stop my subscription. In the last box I was given the most horrendous eyeshadow palette from next (the clothing store) and it had zero pigment. You would rub your finger in it or try it with a brush and there was zero colour pay off. I was fuming and wanted my money back so I tweeted glossy box about how awful all the boxes were and that their quiz must be wrong as I have never received a single product I like or would purchase. Instead of just apologising the twitter rep from glossy box decided to tag Lydia in my response and began to tell me how incredible the palette was and that Lydia was a huge fan. Lydia herself then tweeted me telling me how much she loved the palette and I surely must be doing something wrong if it wasn’t working for me. Having zero clue who Lydia was I basically told her to duck off and it was blindingly obvious she was being paid to sell this crap. I got a response from her insisting that she would never plug a product she doesn’t truly like (blah blah blah) and I again told her that she is a shocking beauty influencer and shouldn’t be trusted if she is going to blatantly lie. This subsequently got me immediately blocked by her on twitter.

I then looked up her blog and hate watched a couple of videos to see who she was and in one of the videos they lying witch said she doesn’t wear eyeshadow as she doesn’t know how to apply it so instead wears a small wing liner. I then sent that to glossy box alongside my complaint and they gave me my money back.

As I had watched a few videos she kept popping up on my recommendations and for some unknown reason I watched a few more. In one of them she claimed a subscriber had spent the whole day trying to get in contact with her so her driver could drop an unknown gift at the door. The gift just happened to be a Cartier love ring. At the moment I thought either that subscriber is dumb as duck, the ring is fake or Lydia is trying to cover up her expensive purchases. She still wears the ring now and I do often wonder what the truth is about it. The thing that put me off though is she was acting like it was such a bother that someone needed to be at home to receive this gift, she was so unbelievably ungrateful and then she did the whole pretending that people don’t need to send her gifts all while having a PO Box for people to send her stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
apart from carries glasses, i much prefer her style - it's unique and her own taste. lydia just tries to cosplay what she thinks the upper class wear.

Reactions: 16
From the moment Lydias content was forced upon me I hated her 🤣 I had ordered a glossy box on a friend’s recommendation and absolutely hated it. I was on the last of my discounted intro boxes and was planning to stop my subscription. In the last box I was given the most horrendous eyeshadow palette from next (the clothing store) and it had zero pigment. You would rub your finger in it or try it with a brush and there was zero colour pay off. I was fuming and wanted my money back so I tweeted glossy box about how awful all the boxes were and that their quiz must be wrong as I have never received a single product I like or would purchase. Instead of just apologising the twitter rep from glossy box decided to tag Lydia in my response and began to tell me how incredible the palette was and that Lydia was a huge fan. Lydia herself then tweeted me telling me how much she loved the palette and I surely must be doing something wrong if it wasn’t working for me. Having zero clue who Lydia was I basically told her to duck off and it was blindingly obvious she was being paid to sell this crap. I got a response from her insisting that she would never plug a product she doesn’t truly like (blah blah blah) and I again told her that she is a shocking beauty influencer and shouldn’t be trusted if she is going to blatantly lie. This subsequently got me immediately blocked by her on twitter.

I then looked up her blog and hate watched a couple of videos to see who she was and in one of the videos they lying witch said she doesn’t wear eyeshadow as she doesn’t know how to apply it so instead wears a small wing liner. I then sent that to glossy box alongside my complaint and they gave me my money back.

As I had watched a few videos she kept popping up on my recommendations and for some unknown reason I watched a few more. In one of them she claimed a subscriber had spent the whole day trying to get in contact with her so her driver could drop an unknown gift at the door. The gift just happened to be a Cartier love ring. At the moment I thought either that subscriber is dumb as duck, the ring is fake or Lydia is trying to cover up her expensive purchases. She still wears the ring now and I do often wonder what the truth is about it. The thing that put me off though is she was acting like it was such a bother that someone needed to be at home to receive this gift, she was so unbelievably ungrateful and then she did the whole pretending that people don’t need to send her gifts all while having a PO Box for people to send her stuff.
Yes, she even said that she has an ‘allergy’ to eyeshadow - an immediate reaction the day after wearing it - so the eye shadow palette promo/flog is more gratuitous greed - if you don’t wear it, shut up about it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

i mentally cheered reading this, well done you, you’re what Lydia thinks she is, forthright, tenacious and indomitable. Whereas we can see that she’s a lying passive aggressive bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good morning,

Im reporting live from daylesford in the Cotswolds, on this very wet , 5c cold day.

News has it a foraging course will take place today and chaotic scenes are expected in the kitchen later as students attempt to cook what they have foraged.

Hilariously there is a Josie lookalike on the course (had to do a few double takes at her 😂).

Despite what Lydia portrays , she didn't get up at 5am today - True to her usual form on days like this, Lydia arrived late!!!.

She's in brown knee length boots , bright white jeans the Beaufort Blake green shirt and hair down

That's all from me for now, I'll keep you updated with any breaking news , handing back to the studio 😂
She always says Ali's always late, it's because of Ali they are late... But there was no Ali on this trip so what's her excuse.
---
---

---
---

---
---
---

Does Carrie know she can get her glasses fixed so it doesn't slip? She should care a little bit less about fixing Lydia's problems and care more about herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I just watched the bit in the vlog where Lydia and Ali were walking down to the bee hive, to which she described, going on a "voyage".

"The reason for our voyage today is.." Voyage?!

The last time i heard someone talk about and use the word voyage in the right context, was in a documentary about the voyages of Marco Polo in the year 1271 and Christopher Columbus in 1492. But here we have Lydia in 2024 thinking she is trekking across her garden thinking she is on her maiden voyage on foot to the bee station.

I don't know...maybe it's just me, but it just sounded out of place and like she's just plucking words that don't fit in, like she usually does.

Can't she just say "the reason for going down to see the bees today are because......

View attachment 2900175
If you didn't know better, you would think that the bee hives are quite a hike from the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18