Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Watford Gap is gapping .... big time.

View attachment 2934552View attachment 2934553
Actually looks like mother and daughter, yet they're the same age!

You'd think Lydiot would see through this photo how much she has aged herself.
---
I love all the great comments above especially regarding the garden, she is a total fraud! Also blaming her gardener - that lawn is a disgrace, and if your gardener wanted to try something, you would sai do it at the side or back! The lies!!!!!!!!

Buy or beg some shoes as those are fit for the bin and not for modelling crappy clothes with!!!!

Are mini burgers suitably healthy? Asking for someone....

Talking about the garden, what happened to the so called random curved path they were etching out that led one face first into the bloody brick wall?!

Did she finally realize how bleeping dumb that looked and accept that she actually does not live on a giant estate ??

Reactions: 16
@ella1979 snicker… the back yard grass is SO bad between the dog pee spots, stripes and weedy “wildflower?” Areas.

I would be LIVID if my landscapers did this to my yard! Can’t they just add the same thing to the rest of the grass or are they going to have to re-sod the whole thing again?

IMG_3082.png
IMG_3081.png

Reactions: 13
Oh no she hasn't killed of 'Grampa's tomatoes has she? you know the ones Ali's late grandfather gave her she kept raving on about.
Yes, these are Ali's grandpa's tomatoes.
As she had previously deliberately destroyed removed the flowers Ali and his grandpa had planted at the front and side of the house, she has now annihilated the tomato plants.
At this stage, Lydia should give up gardening and fill the greenhouse and beds with fake plants and lemon trees.

Really at this stage, the Bunga grounds could be an open air lab for the study of insects and micro-organisms. And dead plants and vegetables.
---
@ella1979 snicker… the back yard grass is SO bad between the dog pee spots, stripes and weedy “wildflower?” Areas.

I would be LIVID if my landscapers did this to my yard! Can’t they just add the same thing to the rest of the grass or are they going to have to re-sod the whole thing again?

View attachment 2935000View attachment 2935001
The light green grass is the damaged grass.
The dark green grass is the new, fresh grass the gardener has grown in an attempt to sort out the mess. Poor guy has alot to sort out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, these are Ali's grandpa's tomatoes.
As she had previously deliberately destroyed removed the flowers Ali and his grandpa had planted at the front and side of the house, she has now annihilated the tomato plants.
At this stage, Lydia should give up gardening and fill the greenhouse and beds with fake plants and lemon trees.

Really at this stage, the Bunga grounds could be an open air lab for the study of insects and micro-organisms. And dead plants and vegetables.
---

The light green grass is the damaged grass.
The dark green grass is the new, fresh grass the gardener has grown in an attempt to sort out the mess. Poor guy has alot to sort out.
Yes what was he thinking doing stripes like that? Yikes

Note the yard was much better before Lydia stated adding in so many elements.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the last 3 or 4 years I have heard every excuse under the sun from Lydia why her plants have died, or some cocknbull story why her veg beds are not producing or with some other ridiculous far-fetched falsehood to cover her arse.

The real truth why everything has turned to tit is because she is a fake fraud who is conning everyone with her preposterous nonsence as to why nothing is surviving.

Either her cucumbers have drooped or is water logged or something is "withering away" or her rhubarb still needs to establish themselves, whatever that means, when the real reason everything has turned to tit is because she's bleeping incompetent, and has no desire or motivation to genuinely care or nurture anything in that garden other than to take footage or staged shots to feed into the bullshit storyline she keeps peddling.

She's had that greenhouse since 2021 and its now 2024, and she's still banging on about all the trials and tribulations of growing stuff in the greenhouse. How can she still not have figured it out yet?! And who buys (or gifted?) a £38,000 greenhouse when you have no idea what you are doing and still don't after 4 bleeping years! Sorry, but It just makes me so mad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
In the last 3 or 4 years I have heard every excuse under the sun from Lydia why her plants have died, or some cocknbull story why her veg beds are not producing or with some other ridiculous far-fetched falsehood to cover her arse.

The real truth why everything has turned to tit is because she is a fake fraud who is conning everyone with her preposterous nonsence as to why nothing is surviving.

Either her cucumbers have drooped or is water logged or something is "withering away" or her rhubarb still needs to establish themselves, whatever that means, when the real reason everything has turned to tit is because she's bleeping incompetent, and has no desire or motivation to genuinely care or nurture anything in that garden other than to take footage or staged shots to feed into the bullshit storyline she keeps peddling.

She's had that greenhouse since 2021 and its now 2024, and she's still banging on about all the trials and tribulations of growing stuff in the greenhouse. How can she still not have figured it out yet?! And who buys (or gifted?) a £38,000 greenhouse when you have no idea what you are doing and still don't after 4 bleeping years! Sorry, but It just makes me so mad.
She sure seems to be killing them all by neglect!

• Heart
Carrie is going to get her hair done. She has never spent so much money on her hair.
BEFORE :
View attachment 2934504

AFTER :
View attachment 2934509
View attachment 2934508

Yes Carrie, you have never spent so much on your hair because you elbow in on Lydia's PR ...

Lydia :
View attachment 2934529

And whilst Carrie was at the hairdresser, Lydia visted Jacqueline the scam Life Coach.
Thereafter Lydia went to an event where she GORGED on the food.
View attachment 2934519View attachment 2934518View attachment 2934520View attachment 2934525View attachment 2934527

Said she was so hungry as she had not eaten lunch.
How rude of the life coach not to offer Lydia anything to eat, even a few biscuits, whilst Lydia was visiting - bad host !
Secondly, Lydia, if you're hungry, stop at one of the many many coffee shops in London for a quick sandwich, you bloody cheapskate.
Why would you take 3 mini burgers all at the same time? She is such a greedy cow. Take 1 and go back if you want more.
---
Agree! She started by putting this comment under this woman’s post!

What even is this sponsor company? All of thier photos and guests look like complete D list amateur hour.
View attachment 2934768View attachment 2934769
View attachment 2934770
Just because she has been outed for being a parade girl doesn’t mean she needs to intentionally do the same to everyone else.

Reactions: 16
Hill house was at BAFTAs with her Launer too. When Lydia has attended previously did she have a Launer each time? Just wondering if it’s a Launer invite

lol she’s bragging about her wild garlic mustard ! When it’s advised to pull the stuff up due to how invasive it is . Apparently it’s “on her land”?? Well she needs to be careful this is apparently all new growth so I’d imagine there’s a strong chance this weed could take over her garden with it being invasive.

I bet is a nightmare to pull up and destroy like mint , when mint is not properly contained it takes over and other plants suffer .

Yikes !!!
HillHouse was invited by P&O to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carrie is going to get her hair done. She has never spent so much money on her hair.
BEFORE :
View attachment 2934504

AFTER :
View attachment 2934509
View attachment 2934508

Yes Carrie, you have never spent so much on your hair because you elbow in on Lydia's PR ...

Lydia :
View attachment 2934529

And whilst Carrie was at the hairdresser, Lydia visted Jacqueline the scam Life Coach.
Thereafter Lydia went to an event where she GORGED on the food.
View attachment 2934519View attachment 2934518View attachment 2934520View attachment 2934525View attachment 2934527

Said she was so hungry as she had not eaten lunch.
How rude of the life coach not to offer Lydia anything to eat, even a few biscuits, whilst Lydia was visiting - bad host !
Secondly, Lydia, if you're hungry, stop at one of the many many coffee shops in London for a quick sandwich, you bloody cheapskate.
#203 Hip and Healthy, I don’t think so, gorging three burgers in a row!

0FCDC142-8904-4BE6-9CBB-9F2D3EDF5CB7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why we are a part of Cawwies hair journey?? Bad enough Madame’s. Why would anyone care and why is it included ? It should be on her own coin, in private, nothing to do with the vlog. The lines are beyond blurred now - who is running the show and who is the employee? Elsie is even wearing the ‘My favourite position is CEO’ gifted by Carrie.

E3C6DFF1-12D9-472D-943E-CD3FDFF02D2E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why we are a part of Cawwies hair journey?? Bad enough Madame’s. Why would anyone care and why is it included ? It should be on her own coin, in private, nothing to do with the vlog. The lines are beyond blurred now - who is running the show and who is the employee? Elsie is even wearing the ‘My favourite position is CEO’ gifted by Carrie.

View attachment 2935519
No one cares about Cawwie's hair journey but Lyd's is desperate for content so anything will do!

• Heart
I think they need to buy a lot of garden feed and spread it all over the grass to blend in whatever has happened to make the dark green patches and streaks .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.