Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the window in the sitting room /drawing room whatever they have labelled it , not open? The bird is scrambling to leave and they don’t bother to open the window right next to it ?

He looks like he’s kissing his older wife in that photo! . He looks younger than she is (I’ve no idea on his age)

She finds it hilarious - cackling away!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does the window in the sitting room /drawing room whatever they have labelled it , not open? The bird is scrambling to leave and they don’t bother to open the window right next to it ?

He looks like he’s kissing his older wife in that photo! . He looks younger than she is (I’ve no idea on his age)
She definitely looks like a sugar mommy. The hair looks somewhat nicer in that picture, though.
i think I prefer the Getty version 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here 👋 mostly because I cannot stand this woman. Imagine my utter disgust to sit down with a nice cuppa to watch The BAFTA’s on catch up & I’m confronted with this pair on the opening credits! (hopefully not already posted!)
Pair of phonies. Bottom of the rung at the event, amongst actual talent. How do you report this absolute attendee violation?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lets all get hair extensions and pretend our hair grew at least six inches overnight!

She must love the fact that brands are stupid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg it took me 5 attempts to finish her last vlog... I kept falling asleep. I don't know if I can do it any more. Send help.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

View attachment 2932844

View attachment 2932845

The real Lydia.
View attachment 2932849
I don't know why it popped in my head but it reminds me of Jordan Turpin's mom hair
EVERYYONE but the actual face or brand ambassador of Karen Millen is wearing Karen Millen.
It's hilarious.
And her comment under the KM photo makes it even more hilarious.

View attachment 2932946
View attachment 2932947

View attachment 2932954View attachment 2932956
She says it's because KM doesn't want her to wear anything that people can't find on the website 🙄

Reactions: 8
Hill house was at BAFTAs with her Launer too. When Lydia has attended previously did she have a Launer each time? Just wondering if it’s a Launer invite

lol she’s bragging about her wild garlic mustard ! When it’s advised to pull the stuff up due to how invasive it is . Apparently it’s “on her land”?? Well she needs to be careful this is apparently all new growth so I’d imagine there’s a strong chance this weed could take over her garden with it being invasive.

I bet is a nightmare to pull up and destroy like mint , when mint is not properly contained it takes over and other plants suffer .

Yikes !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What in the Little Lord Fauntleroy are these hideous shoes...

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5959.jpeg

And we have another bag fail. Why can't she do accessories?
IMG_5960.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I think that back is purple/aubergine in colour another one … gifted or loaned?

Reactions: 7
omg it took me 5 attempts to finish her last vlog... I kept falling asleep. I don't know if I can do it any more. Send help.
Totally agree; it is getter harder to get through the vlogs as I am finding them incredibly boring and I resent being lectured to by someone who pretends to be refined but is nothing but a chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she still have that Dior dress? You know, the future heritage piece? Because that would have been a better match for the event. Ali in black tie, and Lyds in a flowy posh daytime dress. Maybe the Dior was returned … I understand that needs must when you’re short of a few bob, but wearing something completely inappropriate to an event simply because it’s loaned and you’re being paid to do it … surely at some point, if you’re claiming to be an influencer of taste and style, you have to say no to certain collaborations purely as they make you look like a clueless tit? The dress and bag … perhaps Sassi and Launer are happy with any publicity, but if it were my brand, I’d be furious at the dreadful styling and poor use of my product. And it’s confirming what we all know already: Lydia Millen hasn’t a bleeping clue about style, taste and elegance.
---
Time for a new thread so any title suggestions?
i just know there’s a title somewhere with ‘flora and fauna’ (Sassi dress) and ‘Launer’, but I can’t figure it out yet 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I so agree with everyone that the dress being a terrible choice for the event style and her figure… and the bag and glued back hair are an utter FAIL.

I know the bags are timeless but I can’t help but just see old lady pocketbook with these bags… they aren’t meant for fluffy tulle dress. Especially not a navy patent one! To me they are a day bag for a dressed up lunch or wedding. Even the queen wouldn’t have paired a launer with this look

A small clutch would have been better for sure. She used to have several kindly gifted ones.

IMG_3048.jpeg
IMG_3047.jpeg
IMG_3046.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can't stand her bleeping lecturing and whining anymore - I'm too old for this tit. Half of her video is her flogging the latest crap she's got a deal with and the other half is her pissing and moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.