Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boodles isn’t the best quality but it is very good quality. They wouldn’t sell a cloudy or poor quality /colour diamond. Lydia’s rings cannot be boodles .

Meanwhile the new hair ad! In the shower. I always find it odd when influencers film themselves in the shower . Leo does it naked which I can’t stand . Lydia’s put a swimsuit on which is more pleasant to watch and feels less weird to watch but still , a swimsuit whilst shampooing hair doesn’t go together either!

I think it should have been filmed maybe from the neck up just showing the shampoo being worked in and rinsed ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love her quote 'gardening isn't about getting it right' :unsure: no but after 4 years you'd think you would have bloody improved and be able to grow ONE THING! esp when you buy a £40k greenhouse. What an absolute twit!
---
She thinks she looks cool with wearing Hermes sandals and sunglasses with a big long coat thrown on top of her white suit. Talk about mismatch outfit AGAIN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't believe that ring is from Boodles, if it was she would have been bragging about it!
I agree. If that ring was from a brand she would be mentioning it all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was bought second hand and potentially online, hence the poor quality.
You can get lovely non branded rings from independent jewellers and you get quality but Lydia just wants brand names.

Reactions: 17
She really is running out of content for her vlogs..

ranting on about running and gardening
A haul of some boring clothes that didn't suit her (can't tell you what brand it was as I skipped that section)
Ali in the garden drilling holes in the lawn (don't ask me why I had zoned out by that point)
A trip to London to visit her life coach and to go to a book event and that was all she had to film.

in the words of Argus Filch from Harry Potter 'Oh dear we are in trouble' 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lil man has uploaded a vlog....don't all rush at once 🤣 🤣
I’ve put it on whilst I organise wardrobes .

He’s been on a family golf holiday for a week and only golfed 3 times! That’s not what qualifies as a golf holiday for most men I’ve known!. Most men I’ve known play daily even the old ones manage it . Is Ali hard up or something 😂

Little man sat to have his portrait pencilled . See attached 😂 wouldn’t really recognise him from this, the artist has been far too generous with Ali’s legs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the #boodles thing is to acknowledge they lent her earrings/necklace for the event but she’s deliberately chosen a photo also involving her misty fake diamond to tag them so people think her ring is from there, rather than from Abbott Lyon.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMG hes moronic, gettng the morning flight this evening!!!!

WTF is Haston Martin?

2 minutes of borefest!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Book signing Chelsea barracks , anyone free to go 😂
---
£16 each
Surely she s not charging her subbies to go to a book signing. 🤑 She would bleed them dry given half a chance. 🤑🤑🤑
---
Twatty talking wearing a helmet, I am crying here!!!!
Because Mr Boo Font has been neglecting travelling he hasn t spent much time at home with his bees, he says his bees left their hive so he has re-homed them in another. He spoke about too many queens in the hive. All sounds very odd to me but I know nothing about bees. I believe his first hive contained angry bees, which he never did anything to alleviate. Could this be why the bees jumped ship? Would love to hear your views on this @MichiganGal. 🐝

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Surely she s not charging her subbies to go to a book signing. 🤑 She would bleed them dry given half a chance. 🤑🤑🤑
Yea I think that’s a load of crap. So you have to pay for the book but also pay to get it signed. She clearly does not have a head for business.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

View attachment 2932844

View attachment 2932845

The real Lydia.
View attachment 2932849
Remember that people taking hair care advices from Lydia after she countlessly showed her raw hair also vote... 🥶
---
It’s so embarrassing when influencers call themselves CEO’s. You may technically be the CEO but you are also a 1 man band, who are you residing over except your husband or best friend? Even funnier when they refer to Carrie as the CFO. The entire ‘company’ is made up of a CEO and a CFO and that’s it.
Since all of her staff is CEO I suppose that makes Lydia's own assistant the CEO of her own assisting company. With sole client as... Lydia. Isn't it considered as shady employment scheme anyways ?
---
---

Because Mr Boo Font has been neglecting travelling he hasn t spent much time at home with his bees, he says his bees left their hive so he has re-homed them in another. He spoke about too many queens in the hive. All sounds very odd to me but I know nothing about bees. I believe his first hive contained angry bees, which he never did anything to alleviate. Could this be why the bees jumped ship? Would love to hear your views on this @MichiganGal. 🐝
So when there are too many queen bees, all the bees leave the hive ? Like the bees get so upset they all get out and start new somewhere else ? That would be simpler to just leave the original queen bee inside and send off some bees with the new queen bees out. 😅 But what do I know about nature.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand Lydia, why all the secrecy and mystery surrounding her ring, and all the teasing, waving it around the place in her vlogs and posts and not talking about it like every other new piece of jewellery she gets.

I think she’s holding back talking about it because a./she knows she will get backlash about changing her wedding rings so many times in such a short space of time between each other. And b./ because she wants to keep everyone guessing and to stir up interest until such time she does say something for whatever warped reasons she has.

But it’s the way she is flaunting it in everyone’s face but staying mum about it, you would think it’s some rare piece that has been found in some treasure chest in the depths of the ocean whilst on expedition to find the Titanic and it was discovered amongst the wreckage at the bottom of the sea. lol

But in reality, she probably got the ring out of a vending machine one day, when her and Carrie went walking on one of their drunk, boozed up days out, swigging some cheap wine out of a bottle, and is trying to pass it off as real. Or it could be one of those toy plastic rings that come in a heart box full of different coloured stones you get from a toy shop for 12 bucks. 😂 Nothing would surprise me with her.

0B4BFA3D-D544-4F9A-8CFD-79154C46DC9C.jpeg

AADD3691-62BC-4035-8C4F-2B46219F2315.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.