Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I’ll say this but Ali genuinely looks good when he dresses his own age. That’s it How tall is Ali cause he’s not far from her …
I wonder what shoes she has worn? I feel like she wore those flip flop Jimmy choos she has in multiple colours

Reactions: 14
I’m so over this ‘ life is what you make it’. Doesn’t listen to music because she listen to stuff that improves her life and makes her feel that life is worth living … alright mate I’ll keep my shakira playlist then. Not everything has to be omg I love life sooooo much. Life is amazing blah blah
---
They acc filled their picture frames but turned them aha

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so over this ‘ life is what you make it’. Doesn’t listen to music because she listen to stuff that improves her life and makes her feel that life is worth living … alright mate I’ll keep my shakira playlist then. Not everything has to be omg I love life sooooo much. Life is amazing blah blah
What she is promoting is just as unhealthy as living the opposite way. Depriving yourself of things like the news, fiction books and music for a constant need to better yourself will only have the opposite effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From their sad and boring reel it seems they got the gifted hotel stay through P&O Cruises (Ali's for sure). Grifted sorry!!!

She begged the dress, begged jewellery from Boodles, begged a navy patent bag from Launer (odd) and wore her old nude Manolo sandals, put her dirty hair up and did her own make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
Funny that because she listens to classical FM and in the other vlog she said she had on countryside music or something. Is it another vlog full of bull****?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"the wild flower garden"

crying here...

Now we have the excuses why all her gardening is shite! Yes they are all being eaten by bugs!! Dead???

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder what shoes she has worn? I feel like she wore those flip flop Jimmy choos she has in multiple colours
Yeah would be interesting, as she hadn't mentioned she bought/been given any lately so no doubt it's one of her battered old pairs, 😆

Reactions: 8
Yeah would be interesting, as she hadn't mentioned she bought/been given any lately so no doubt it's one of her battered old pairs, 😆
She did indeed wear her most battered pair of shoes. She wore the nude Louboutin sandals, the ones she ruined on the very first wear and slated the brand for. It also the same pair she wears in every single KM campaign.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
---
she’s admitted she used to be bitter and twisted so she basically has to constantly remind herself to be happy, grateful and a decent human being. This doesn’t apply to most people because they are actually happy, grateful and decent human beings (not withstanding the ups and downs that life throws at us) so we can listen to Shakira and just enjoy it for what it is rather than concentrating on not being bitter bad twisted.

Neither I nor my hips lie 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her eyebrows look even bigger in her vlog preview! Has no one ever told her that if you have thick, full, dark eyebrows you don’t fill them in??? How does she not see how bad that looks when she’s constantly looking at herself?

Filling in is for when you have no eyebrows. I have very similar eyebrows ( and coloring) and I never ever fill them in because it looks like I slapped paint on them if I do.

The only time I’ll say this but Ali genuinely looks good when he dresses his own age. That’s it How tall is Ali cause he’s not far from her …
yes agree... he is very handsome when dressing his age and appropriately. The old many short pants lewks are so bad

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here 👋 mostly because I cannot stand this woman. Imagine my utter disgust to sit down with a nice cuppa to watch The BAFTA’s on catch up & I’m confronted with this pair on the opening credits! (hopefully not already posted!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
she’s admitted she used to be bitter and twisted so she basically has to constantly remind herself to be happy, grateful and a decent human being. This doesn’t apply to most people because they are actually happy, grateful and decent human beings (not withstanding the ups and downs that life throws at us) so we can listen to Shakira and just enjoy it for what it is rather than concentrating on not being bitter bad twisted.

Neither I nor my hips lie 💃🏻
100% 👏 normal healthy minded people don't have to remind themselves to be a decent human being, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker here 👋 mostly because I cannot stand this woman. Imagine my utter disgust to sit down with a nice cuppa to watch The BAFTA’s on catch up & I’m confronted with this pair on the opening credits! (hopefully not already posted!)
She has had her masseter botoxed too much

Reactions: 11
When will Lydia realise that her arms are supposed to go through the sleeves of her coats? Coats over shoulders look so silly, resrrictive and mannered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did this chick say Lydiot then moved to the Cotswolds?

She sadly has been fooled, like numerous others, by Lydiot's cosplay and efforts to make the modern GP surgery Bunga look like a house in the Cotswolds.

The fact that she is joking about such a major leak tells us so much about her intelligence, prioritization, critical thinking, knowledge and sense of urgency.

She's a bleeping moron through and through.

She's too cheap to pay for it so is def hoping some company offers to fix it for free.

I think she is going to have to realize that her hey day is over and her major freebies have come to a screeching halt.

I agree with what a lovely fellow Tattler said....once KM cuts her off completely, her career is OVER.

She knows it too.
Lydiot. The way she sees it is that flogging assssthetic renovation projects is content = views = money. YT + affiliate lynx is the last source of income she has next to the drying up KM collab.
Necessary renovations can't be monetized unless she's begging for a freebie from local tradesmen LOL
She's hoping it will not be a HER problem - good luck with the upside-down bunga.

Wow she has had her hair lightened a lot! The ends are a completely different color than the rest… and not in a good way. Not the best ad for a product IMO if you imply that it’s treating the ends differently and then your ends are a different color

View attachment 2932876

View attachment 2932870

View attachment 2932881
---
By the way they haven’t liked or reposted. So is this another case of some PR and a discount code and she’s making it look like she’s some ambasssador?
---
Bahahahaha🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2932884View attachment 2932885

Ends are a different color because she's put in the extensions again.

May just be clip ins which is why the color is not as blended in to her actual hair, like it was when she had them put in professionally.

She actually thinks that folks can't see the constant changing length of hair.

Guessing she was too cheap again to actually pay a salon to balayage blend the extensions to her current hair color.
---
Has she got extensions in for that PK ad?
100%.

She actually thinks people are blind or dumb like she is.
---
:oops: How odd does he look without all of the filters.
It's as if he has no upper lip in this pic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does the window in the sitting room /drawing room whatever they have labelled it , not open? The bird is scrambling to leave and they don’t bother to open the window right next to it ?

He looks like he’s kissing his older wife in that photo! . He looks younger than she is (I’ve no idea on his age)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.