Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m drawn into looking at a few things when I see the photo. Her deep smile lines, the big nose and the low placement of the blush sitting nearly on the smile lines .

She’s got the smile lines of a late 40s woman!. Maybe because she’s low body fat . She shouldn’t need this at her age but she would benefit imo with two patches of filler either side her nose to lift the deep depression of the smile lines and soften them . Not filling up the whole length of the lines like a worm shape but just two small patches right next to the nose .

The photo looks like a spitting image caricature !. Where everything is exaggerated but this is just her without filters .

I think she needs a nose job , the nose she has is really dominating her face . Something where it’s refined . Not a dainty nose or too Michael Jackson, she needs a nose that is still on the bigger size .

Reactions: 9
Agreed. Her hair is horrific.

You can see how damaged it is when she was sitting and doing the Zoom call with the mag.

The stripes of color are one thing but the dried up haystack is beyond terrible.

Can't believe she was screaming like a banshee when Nicky did a lovely balayage but now thinks her hair is amazing.

Being delusional must be nice sometimes, huh?
Initial hair colour by Nicky and and wether or not it was her who put the permanent red dyie in, it was still a better hair colour than this mess. Jokes on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lydia please never do a slicked back hair style for an event ever again. It looks hideous on you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Which tattler said she was following Philip Kingsley? she's got an AD with them on her IG.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Which tattler said she was following Philip Kingsley? she's got an AD with them on her IG.
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

Screenshot_20240513_144001_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240513_144011_Gallery.jpg

The real Lydia.
Screenshot_20240513_144313_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she go on & on about the cheap hair combs? It can't be too hard for her to Google. Surely Liberty will have some nice ones. Waiting for freebie ones, Lydia
Also on the Nadine Instagram she wouldn't stop going on about her "Italian hair" and referring to herself as Italian.
Whaha, remind you of anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow she has had her hair lightened a lot! The ends are a completely different color than the rest… and not in a good way. Not the best ad for a product IMO if you imply that it’s treating the ends differently and then your ends are a different color

IMG_3023.jpeg

IMG_3021.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

---
By the way they haven’t liked or reposted. So is this another case of some PR and a discount code and she’s making it look like she’s some ambasssador?
---
Bahahahaha🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3026.jpeg
IMG_3027.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s a product range I’ve used for years, although I haven’t watched a Lydia vlog in a year or more I can’t recall ever hearing her mention the brand. How many hair products has she shown on her stories that apparently helped achieve her hair ?! All the gullible women run and buy each product and never click they don’t achieve the same hair as Lydia has genetically thick hair and fast growing. Honestly!

Reactions: 21
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs twit.
View attachment 2931068
She's wearing the Sassi Holford dress. That's what she went to Sassi Holford for, not for a wedding dress, as the clickbait vlog title suggested. Liar.

Her makeup looks awful. Bit heavy on the lip liner. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you for capturing the real her.
View attachment 2931069

View attachment 2931070
The black bag doesn't go with the dress, it looks too heavy with that particular dress.
View attachment 2931098
bleeping hell she looks awful. Makeup artist and hair stylist clearly dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

View attachment 2932844

View attachment 2932845

The real Lydia.
View attachment 2932849
That hair colour is SO unflattering on her. She should go back to her natural dark brown.

Everything she does to herself and everything she wears, it's like she's trying to make herself as old looking and as unattractive as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.