Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComeSitNextToMe

Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Have you noticed how some people really milk a free cruise? There they are reclinging to everything in order not to get off the boat. When you have one job which specifies half an hours work per week (at most) and you are unable to successfully execute that commitment because your list of jobs around your three storey cottage is soooooo huge that you cannot find time to do your half hour job, I suppose you are going to really push the boat out when you get gifted a free cruise.

I mean, hanging your over-packed clothes with such precision is a time consuming event. Then eating all the food on eight decks followed by all the rum cake you can gorge on is tiring. Then reading the entire cruise brochure out loud as if you’d written it yourself - werrrrllll that takes brainpower and serious elecutory panache. Voice over skill is not a forte to be claimed lightly - as we all heard.

Tottering around the poop deck in your sockless brogues wearing a chief around your neck is hard and not for spineless wimps. Old Salty the Sea Dog and his geriatric wardrobe of ginger delights might be with us for many weeks to come. It’s a good way to spend Easter though isn’t it?

Peace, piece, peas ✌
It all looks so brown and depressing. Definitely wouldn’t entice me to book a trip. Is there anybody else on the damn vessel?

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Allexie01

VIP Member
I just watched his vlog on the Ritz-Carlton.

I am shell shocked Lydiot didn't push her way in on this trip and then claim it was her also working with the Ritz-Carlton.

We wouldn't expect anything less from her, would we?

I guess all these sad little interviews with random magazines etc prevented her from jumping on this yacht and lying to everyone that she is now an ambassador for the Ritz-Carlton.
He's not very good at reading a voice over script is he...... zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Wonder what the article in the lady has to say . I can view it through readly so will post when I see it . It’s read by mostly grannies - she seems to be trying hard to find a very different fan base

Sofie

VIP Member
The sWEE'd lipsticks still look terrible on her - she's used a darker coral on her top lip and lighter colour on her bottom lip.
Yep, coral still does NOT suit you Lydia, even in lighter or darker tones.

View attachment 2911056
I thought the exact same thing, her Sweed lippy looks too brown for her. No one will watch the flog and think I ve got to have it. Another terrible decision made by her.

Oops...

VIP Member
At least it's real wood. Once watched a youtuber show their rental beams hack-painting cardboard boxes to look like wood then command strip them to the ceiling. 😳
Someone on here mentioned that the fake ‘beams‘ at Sow’s Ear Manor are plastic. 🤷🏼‍♀️. Who knows? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I love your name btw. Brown bears are my absolute favourite.

• Heart

FurCoatNoKnickers

Loving to see a new reno happening.
First thought - the leak. Would you not be worried about the leak before you go redecorating. I assume the leak is from water in that courtyard not draining away and has come in through the doors. That was a hell of a lot of water, did neither of them look into the courtyard to see what was happening as it was raining. They would know they have crap drainage, they should know to keep an eye on it when it rains.
Secondly why would she be getting rid of shelves in an office, I loved those shelves.
Does anyone actually work down in the office? Why didn't they see that water rising, I actually think maybe no-one works in that office. I don't watch Lydiot much but I haven't heard her talk about "the girls" down stairs in the office for ages.
Will be interesting to see how she can make a mess of this big bar room. I actually dont think she has a designer working on this with her otherwise surely we would have seen more pix.
Ohhh fun times ahead.
I’m sure she mentioned in a vlog that she now only has one person in a week- others work remotely?

lucklady

Lydia, queen of the dirty, greasy, slicked back hair. Princess puffy face with terrible stye, wrong bag, wrong place.

Julia123

VIP Member
In the vlog, Lydia showed some knitted sample pieces in three different colours, 2 different shades of green, shocker! and a natural colour, that she said she is signing off on some colours on a very special....?....the next word was bleeped out. Then said "Another little design project in the works I am designing” she is designing?! 🙄

How exactly is she is factored into the design concept and process of anything, it is really questionable. Choosing colours from samples and talking alot of clap trap inbetween which is empty talk bluffing her way through something she has her name on as a type of collaboration, doesn't convince me she knows the nuts and bolts of anything she is apparently involved in.

You just see the product at the end and not much inbetween, or a few time lapses on a zoom call, or showing up at some companies headquarters or offices she's 'working' with, sat around with her sidekick Carrie and a group of people who are the real designers and experienced teams that are putting in the ideas and leg work. She isn't the real deal and just pretends her way through it.

Lydia claims she is an author - copy and paste ideas from others, can't spell or write to save her life.

a cosmetic chemist - claims she has developed and curated her range of sweed lipsticks and lip pencils. Sure Jan.

a fashion designer (Karen Millen), a handbag designer (fairfax & favor)- she wouldn't know the first thing on the skills needed to design and construct garments or bags

Interior designer - refer to interior design fiasco on her decision to have eyesore clunky beams plonked on the ceiling on hers and Ali's dressing rooms. Guest bathrooms.. another disconnected clash of materials and colours.

It irks me alot that she flings around all these titles and tries to hoodwink everybody, but has zero qualifications and knows nothing.

View attachment 2912392
Doesn’t lilysilk do knitwear? Could be that. Bet it’s a knockoff of that long and unflattering extortionately expensive duster cardigan sweater she always wears.
IMG_2445.jpeg

---

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Launer are attending the royal Windsor horse show with influencers . I’m not sure if Lydia is invited ….
---
Influencers will be there for opening day (tomorrow) and the busiest day (sat)

I reckon she’s going

Last edited:

K18

VIP Member
Long time lurker here 👋 mostly because I cannot stand this woman. Imagine my utter disgust to sit down with a nice cuppa to watch The BAFTA’s on catch up & I’m confronted with this pair on the opening credits! (hopefully not already posted!)
She has had her masseter botoxed too much

ella1979

VIP Member
where was Lydia for the first few mins of the live?! Probably downing shots 😂

she didn’t apologise or make any excuse and polite Nadine literally handed her a get out of “countryside WiFi isn’t great” only for Lydia to not cotton on to what Nadine was doing and Lydia stupidly then explained it’s only the greenhouse without WiFi 😂 just digging herself further down 😂

When Nadine said lydia grew up in an area which is “still quite city ish”….

• Heart