Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The only reason I can think of for her calling the “kitchen garden” (bit of a joke, it’s so small to be called that 😂) wild is because it’s “no mow may” where some people choose to not mow to encourage pollinators.

Other than that I’ve no idea why it’s now a wild kitchen garden !.

She’s saying yes to everything isn’t she. Trying to find a new following .what a pity Google exists 😂

It is a total mess and she knows she would have to pay someone to mmaintain it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Her latest HC add shows her wearing a suit she only wore for that, and the leg flick. Going to be sick now...

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

View attachment 2932844

View attachment 2932845

The real Lydia.
View attachment 2932849
Remember that people taking hair care advices from Lydia after she countlessly showed her raw hair also vote... 🥶
---
It’s so embarrassing when influencers call themselves CEO’s. You may technically be the CEO but you are also a 1 man band, who are you residing over except your husband or best friend? Even funnier when they refer to Carrie as the CFO. The entire ‘company’ is made up of a CEO and a CFO and that’s it.
Since all of her staff is CEO I suppose that makes Lydia's own assistant the CEO of her own assisting company. With sole client as... Lydia. Isn't it considered as shady employment scheme anyways ?
---
Surely she s not charging her subbies to go to a book signing. 🤑 She would bleed them dry given half a chance. 🤑🤑🤑
---

Because Mr Boo Font has been neglecting travelling he hasn t spent much time at home with his bees, he says his bees left their hive so he has re-homed them in another. He spoke about too many queens in the hive. All sounds very odd to me but I know nothing about bees. I believe his first hive contained angry bees, which he never did anything to alleviate. Could this be why the bees jumped ship? Would love to hear your views on this @MichiganGal. 🐝
So when there are too many queen bees, all the bees leave the hive ? Like the bees get so upset they all get out and start new somewhere else ? That would be simpler to just leave the original queen bee inside and send off some bees with the new queen bees out. 😅 But what do I know about nature.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Sorry to interrupt - but I have been listening to Teefers latest vlog about why they are living in the Cotswolds- pros/ cons type of thing. SO MUCH SHADE is being thrown at Lidl. Teefers has been very slick with this. She asks Charlie a question, and then he just picks up the bait and just runs with the answer- whilst she sits there like Mr Burns from The Simpsons lapping it up with her tapping her fingers together in a pyramid shape. If like me, you have a bit of time being occupied by baking etc- it’s a great listen! Subjects range from ‘Why using a ride on mower is crap’, hidden costs of a ‘non new build’ the slating of new builds, and anything not in an AOB (Area of Outstanding Beauty) is so obvious. He even talks about the ‘non glamorous maintenance’ of properties such as getting guttering vacuumed regularly so you ‘don’t get leaks and stuff’ had me crying! I don’t believe Charlie is on this- but Teefers knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Saying properties between 800k and 5 million just don’t appear on the market as there are private sales and deals is totally aimed at Lidl. Saying folk can ‘wait their whole lives’ for a forever home in the Cotswolds is hysterical. Talking about the rooms etc and the character of each room is blatantly because of the Oak matchstick installations that Lidl has done. Good work, Teefers. Lidl knows it’s a pop at her. She knows! I’m only 3/4 the way through and I can’t stop chuckling!😂
Poor Elsie needs to channel her inner Higher Self or send Aldi out for the mini eggs 😂

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
What is the sq footage of the bungalow? I'd go for 2500sq ft for the whole house. Is she trying to say that the basement is 2500sq ft?
Imagine saying you're having a library when you never read books. She's a prick

Pretty sure someone here had the plans!

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
I won’t be buying it but I like the straw bag!. Nice collection.

Can’t believe they ripped of the Hunza G swimsuit ! Mind you they have ripped off so many other the things maybe I can .

LadyRed

VIP Member
Lawd, Lydia's latest Reel is a comedic fest of varying foot stances : tippy toes, left foot forward, then right foot forward, left foot forward, switch over, left foot forward again, tippy toes ... on and on and on, babies in knees, an unflattering dress, inappropriate footwear and handbags, sunglasses inside and a stupid tilted hat. So funny !

The Chanel handbag and shoes are given a ✅
Barely though.

Prepare for a barrage of poses. Literally a 30 second Reel but the number of switch over foot poses was ridiculous. And looked stupid.

View attachment 2911142View attachment 2911144View attachment 2911149View attachment 2911150View attachment 2911153

View attachment 2911154

A trench coat and heeled sandals ????
View attachment 2911158View attachment 2911159

Good lawd.

View attachment 2911163View attachment 2911161

Divorced 50 year old on the prowl.
View attachment 2911166

View attachment 2911169
For once I don't hate the dress. But her accessorising, dear God, it is not a good day to have eyes.

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Oh i wish I could dish some dirt, but I absolutely cannot. But when I was hearing what I was hearing... my mind went silent and I thought instantly of Tattle and what is said about Lydia and how comparitavely accurate the two were.
oh don’t leave us hanging! . I’ve no idea from what you said what you can be meaning 😂 spill some more tea at least !

• Haha