Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Carrie is going to get her hair done. She has never spent so much money on her hair.
BEFORE :
View attachment 2934504

AFTER :
View attachment 2934509
View attachment 2934508

Yes Carrie, you have never spent so much on your hair because you elbow in on Lydia's PR ...

Lydia :
View attachment 2934529

And whilst Carrie was at the hairdresser, Lydia visted Jacqueline the scam Life Coach.
Thereafter Lydia went to an event where she GORGED on the food.
View attachment 2934519View attachment 2934518View attachment 2934520View attachment 2934525View attachment 2934527

Said she was so hungry as she had not eaten lunch.
How rude of the life coach not to offer Lydia anything to eat, even a few biscuits, whilst Lydia was visiting - bad host !
Secondly, Lydia, if you're hungry, stop at one of the many many coffee shops in London for a quick sandwich, you bloody cheapskate.
#203 Hip and Healthy, I don’t think so, gorging three burgers in a row!

0FCDC142-8904-4BE6-9CBB-9F2D3EDF5CB7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

tacokitten

Chatty Member
The Ritz Carlton yacht is all over my social medias right now, I think they really are releasing a wave of content through influencers right now.

How mad do you think is Lidl because apparently they didn't let her travel too and she can't piggyback on Ali's trip? 😆

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Mine was when she went wedding dress shopping and before her mother showed up, she said some very unkind comment her mother. I thought, "why is this comment even necessary?" Even if her mother was the mother from hell there are some things in life that you just don't say out loud, let alone put those comments on the Internet where any or everyone can view it. I found Lydiot on Claire's YT channel. If was after the dress shopping that I started ide eyeing her and her comments. I was off her after that and only watched occasionally but followed her on here. It was after the Nikky incident that put me on a mission to point out every single mistake she made, and she makes a lot of them...daily.
I need to hire a 'team' to proofread my comments.:oops:
*edit...she said some very unkind comments about her mother.
* side eyeing

• Haha

Alecia89

Remember when Amelia moved into her new place and had de Gournay wallpaper in several rooms. Full rooms, not just a wall.
And very quickly thereafter, Lydia contacted de Gournay for a freebie.
The company declined.

🤭 😂 🤭 😂

In the words of Lydia herself "Heeheeeeeeeee"

Someone from de Gournay actually came onto Tattle and spilled the beans.

Anyone have a picture of this? 📸

ella1979

VIP Member
This is the new may cover of the the lady out today. I cannot find millen mentioned in the contents list (I’ve attached it) . I have quickly scanned through and cannot find anything either.

Have they decided it’s not being featured or is it going in next edition? If it is the latter then why would she mention it and mention linking to it yesterday?

Doesn’t add up

Attachments

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Harrods has a green cars - can't be that.
Amex do a black card

I assume she had a couples voucher for this and Cawwee was her plus 1 as Twatty is away!

I think Lydia gives Carrie clothes, shoes, make up etc she doesn't want!

sueherring

I bet she only runs for a short burst for film and the rest is a walk .
---
She looks more like she’s power walking 😂. Anyone seriously running /jogging would have to wear the hair up …
---
Presumably Carrie is left holding dogs and camera!
I wonder if her toes have survived the stay in the wisteria room 😂
You can so see she is not jogging you don't run like that lol

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Wow compare her shit show vlog with Victorias!

Even though she's flogging Dyson hoovers - it was interesting!

Reactions: 11