Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adviseplz

VIP Member
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
Haha that was the very same video that sent me looking. I couldn’t work out these people who were worrying about her candle and I thought it was a bit weird to put so much passive aggressive emphasis on it

Reactions: 11

ella1979

VIP Member
I knew you have to be careful with a sausage’s back. Never knew so many suffered with slipped disk problems.

Leo lets hers jump onto chairs . Not sure what I’ve seen Lydia’s do offhand.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

coconochanel

VIP Member
I’ve spied what look like 3 knitwear samples ???
Also who would dispose of such white shirts, they look new . Guess she’s going to sell them.

what has she got from Cartier? That looks like a watch or bangle box to me .

these organiser girls are putting stuff all over the floor . I wouldn’t be happy doing that with nice clothes , especially when there is a huge space with worktop on to fold and bag items up
Is it her Cartier wedding ring? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sofie

VIP Member
Amelia went to Soho Farmhouse for 2 nights. Haven t seen Madam gloat about going recently, is she banned?

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
It’s a z list event lyds, you aren’t sat around the dining table at Buckingham Palace with the royals 😂

I wonder how her acquaintance feels about being displayed like this!
Agree! She started by putting this comment under this woman’s post!

What even is this sponsor company? All of thier photos and guests look like complete D list amateur hour.
IMG_3056.jpeg
IMG_3057.jpeg

IMG_3058.jpeg

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
View attachment 2906210
We get it Ali you are wearing a pinky ring. The way his little finger is positioned to show the ring. lol Give it up you fake pretentious twat. Such a wanker!

View attachment 2906211
Is Ali at a golf club or swingers club?

Its the way he’s dressed with open splayed shirt and cream cringey trousers and the wanky sand shoes, it threw me. Don’t ask me why, he's giving me swingers party vibes.

I know he said he is at a golf club, but that could be a cover to throw everyone off the scent. You never know!

Okay...I'll get my coat.
mid love to know what’s on the ring. It looks like a crest rather than just initials . It doesn’t seem to cover the face of the ring as much as the design Leo has on hers .

ella1979

VIP Member
She wore the white suit around London. The one that is a rip off of frows Holland cooper trousers jacket and waistcoat

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She opened the Champagne while being alone in her room and pours a glass on camera and in the next breath, says ‘I’m going to make myself a cup of tea’ - Liar. Firstly, you don’t have champers and tea in that order and, secondly, who opens a bottle by themselves? You would at the very least, invite Cawwie to share.
She definitely has a drinking problem.

• Heart