Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG horrific, he looks rank. Alistair Bond the twit

Her make up and bag are so wrong it is funny. Who wants to bet she has old black shoes on!!!

Perhaps she should have kept the Bulgari/Dior/Choo bags - much better!
Bag's wrong, makeup's wrong and the hair is the worst of them all.

She is so bloody clueless.

Her hair actually looks greasy and just dirty.

Like she couldn't be bothered to wash it or style it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Her make up and bag are so wrong it is funny. Who wants to bet she has old black shoes on!!!

Why did she not use the white Lunar bag? Has she locked it away in the attic vault only to be seen again in the season of Winter? Or was it only on loan? :cautious:

Reactions: 17
Why does her nose look on the wonk is it too much filler? yes makeup too heavy for the dress and bag to dark for the dress, idiot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's too self-immersed and insular to know what is actually happening in Gaza.

I bet if asked she couldn't give a brief synopsis of how this all unravelled.

All she cares about is her imaginary world of cosplay and that people think she is rich.
She even claimed herself in a flog that she doesn't watch any news, she claims to only consume airyfairy stuff on SM, no bad stuff allowed.

Reactions: 18
@Greentrees brilliant!

Is that a dark purple Launer ? Or black? I’ve lost track of what colours she has in that mini bag , it’s small in real life but not a clutch for sure . Too dark and heavy like the makeup

I don’t think she’s done that makeup herself. The eyeshadows are placed differently imo . I think she’s popped to Mac Milton Keynes and had them do her eyes or somewhere .

The dress! Eek! I did like the fabric on the roll but the deep V is tacky on her and the sleeves are voluminous but to me they still look tight over the shoulder/top of arms . A wedding frock to an awards night ??

She’s the gift that keeps giving. Never short of anything to discuss here are we !?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Greentrees brilliant!

Is that a dark purple Launer ? Or black? I’ve lost track of what colours she has in that mini bag , it’s small in real life but not a clutch for sure . Too dark and heavy like the makeup

I don’t think she’s done that makeup herself. The eyeshadows are placed differently imo . I think she’s popped to Mac Milton Keynes and had them do her eyes or somewhere .

The dress! Eek! I did like the fabric on the roll but the deep V is tacky on her and the sleeves are voluminous but to me they still look tight over the shoulder/top of arms . A wedding frock to an awards night ??

She’s the gift that keeps giving. Never short of anything to discuss here are we !?
She would have looked much better in the dark blue tailored dress she tried on.

Reactions: 17
Her need to show wealth and richness is her biggest failure . Instead of going With an appropriate bag she will ALWAYS carry something to prove status . Worst part it it doesn’t match the outfit nor the occasion 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, that hair looks dreadful. Greasy, flat and too severe. Flowy, romantic dress, and hair more suited to a cut price dominatrix.
She never gets it right.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow, that hair looks dreadful. Greasy, flat and too severe. Flowy, romantic dress, and hair more suited to a cut price dominatrix.
She never gets it right.
I always think when she turns up at these events looking like a hot mess that she s had to haul herself up off the sofa, scabble to get dressed, slap on some makeup and whack the dirty hair into a bun because really she can t be arsed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
BAFTA TV awards isn’t high end glamour and talent. Reality TV stars, TV presenters, soap actors. And now Lydia and Ali. Lyds in her flowy frock and Launer bag, competing with barely dressed no-marks.

Reactions: 20
I’ve seen quite a few Instagrammers there that made me go, “ooh ok but weird how come they are there???”, they must have a lot of seats to fill.

I’ve been to A LOT of events like this as audience filler in a past life, but they never red carpeted us (obvs, because I’m just a bleeping staple) but maybe they are thinking instead of just filling the gaps with normos through the back door, get some low rent influencers, let them walk the red carpet after all the important people have, and get more exposure because they’ll spam the duck out of it on their socials?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is shocking, I wouldn't even go to the supermarket or to a friend with hair like that, greasy, dirty, huge parting, messy.

The make up is all wrong and is too neutral and heavy, also wrong colour lips.

Nothing works, especially the stupid bag, at least get a white one! But most people would wear a metallic sandal and matching evening bag or clutch. Something softer than the ridiculous black Launer bag with that dress - which Cawwee probably said was incredible. The dress has green velvet, lilac and pink embroidered flowers, so black bag, brown make up is pitiful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wrong shade of lipstick, omg. They are on the wrong side though, would they not be the audience, ffs.?! Or is that the award receiving end for her con artist, lying through her teeth, should be banned, flogs? Out the way Ali, you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You wouldn't think she was only 36, not aging well. View attachment 2932051
She's so not, and with her cluelessness about almost everything, she looks old but without the knowledge or experience on just about everything. Odd online character she has created (to escape her "old" self), lots to learn yet. (If you know, you know). We know!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am totally distracted by the $hit stain on her cleavage. I like the dress except for the bodice. The V is too deep and would look better with the V about 3 inches less deep. A black handbag, that works with a suit, or tailored slacks just doesn't work with an airy, flowy white dress. A soft sided, pouch with a clamshell clasp, in white, in a tiny size would work far better than that black loaned Launer handbag. The hair part looks like she came in contact with a hatchet. If she insists on wearing her hair up, then why didn't she go with a loose messy bun with tendrils to soften her masculine face? Dark eyeshadow in brown is wrong. If she wanted eyeshadow why not soft green? This leaves her lips. What happened to Sweed lipsticks, in a pink color and not a brown or coral color? Then we have Lips Boofont was he wearing his patent slippers with the bows? This is the problem with her. She wants her viewers to buy whatever she is flogging but you will never see her in those clothes or makeup when she is at an event where a lot of people will see her and where she has her photo taken and published.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
On TikTok there's a huge wave of blocking big celebrities who use their platforms for their income and vanity instead of using their large platforms to speak on important issues to stop them from gaining ad revenue.

I predict it starts with the big-name celebs and will trickle down to influencers very soon.
It already has trickled down. It just hasn’t crossed over from the Muslim community.
---
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs twit.
View attachment 2931068
She's wearing the Sassi Holford dress. That's what she went to Sassi Holford for, not for a wedding dress, as the clickbait vlog title suggested. Liar.

Her makeup looks awful. Bit heavy on the lip liner. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you for capturing the real her.
View attachment 2931069

View attachment 2931070
The black bag doesn't go with the dress, it looks too heavy with that particular dress.
View attachment 2931098
She should go to no events that are covered by Getty images. You can always count on them to show what celebrities really look like.
---
Louise Pentland is there as well- obviously Belle PR know someone at bafta so they can get these nobody’s in! Seriously, the BAFTAs are meant to be a celebration of british tv and film. When the duck did Lidl and Aldi star in or produce a tv drama or movie? It dilutes the event inviting these influencers as seat fillers.
I bet they buy their seats
---

But then she wouldn’t have been able to afford the Hermes. And they are integral to her old money cosplay
---
I’ve seen quite a few Instagrammers there that made me go, “ooh ok but weird how come they are there???”, they must have a lot of seats to fill.

I’ve been to A LOT of events like this as audience filler in a past life, but they never red carpeted us (obvs, because I’m just a bleeping staple) but maybe they are thinking instead of just filling the gaps with normos through the back door, get some low rent influencers, let them walk the red carpet after all the important people have, and get more exposure because they’ll spam the duck out of it on their socials?
And they probably made the influencers buy their tickets

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.