Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for the Editors of Hip Replacement Magazine , Bicycle Repair Man Magazine, Fake Lemons Magazine, Fassy Nating Female Magazine and all and any other never-heard of periodicals soon to be beating a pathway through the ugly, overgrown garden of their 3 storey cottage standing in woodlands. Others have pointed some of this out but it may help to consolidate it all together in one defined post…

As a self-diagnosed dyslexic and non-reader of books ( books are for listening to guys - just sayin’) we are now building the equivalent of the Bodleian Library In the damp basement. The books will love the damp and many of the books only look like books but aren’t real because they just go with the aesthetic...Zzzzz.

The woodlands became part of the borrowed view when all fences were removed ( despite all their pets needing defined boundaries for their own safety). The careful dog breeders made a twice in a lifetime exception for these two ‘ influencers’ because it was so clear they were very special people and no dog would ever venture beyond the confines of their unfenced garden. Sadly, it’s possible both dogs were farmed but many are still too upset about it to start on that merry-go-round again. No good breeder would have let a puppy go to a property without clearly defined boundaries…It starts with well fenced or walled in doesn’t it?

The garden looks like a municipal car park at Soho Farmhouse. She saw the lights there. Then she placed strategic camouflaged army personnel out on manoeuvres in the grounds. She told us they were birch trees but we knew they were beech. 🌴 Pity. The ride on mower was sold and unsuccesful wild meadow seeds were sown. Net result? Chaos. Lovely. Everyone loves empty raised beds in a kitchen garden don’t they? All that waste of a greenhouse and veg beds when they don’t actually enjoy gardening and everyone knows it. It’s all a complete facade and farce. It’s utterly pointless yet she goes on every year and still grows seeds in her kitchen because the greenhouse is too far for her to walk…How many of those seeds ever get planted outside? It’s all an act.

The world’s only curated small shed lives in this garden. All for the country life aesthetic - but that looks grim and over cluttered too.

She has an attic room she calls a vault. It’s a room in the eaves for overspill items now, no doubt, packed to the rafters. It’s not a vault at all. If an insurance company came and looked at it it would be regarded as another fire hazard. No mention of insurance during the present flood in the basement. He once gave a Ted Talk on sump pumps but no-one stayed awake long enough to benefit from it.

She can’t leave doors in place thus all the bad feng shui in the house. Leaks, potential fires, falls from grace, embarrassment, arguments and loss of finances were all predicted but she knew best. The house is top heavy with wood especially in the kitchen thus the possibility of fire.

She has a gym but never works out. He used to but has lost all his muscle weight and now suffers with high blood pressure. No acknowledgement of his birthday again this year.

The three storey cottage has an east wing and a west wing with monogrammed bedrooms no-one ever sleeps in. The east and west wings are on same level and next to the kitchen and may collect cooking smells! Ha! Cooking! There are views of walls through both small windows of these over-decorated wings/rooms.

She lost 2 bedrooms at the top of the house by turning them into 2 small dressing rooms where you can only stand up in two areas. In the rest of both rooms you have to stoop to camera.

So the three storey cottage has 3 smallish bedrooms and an overgrown garden. The basement leaks and always has despite the DIY sump pumps. It will not be healthy to breathe down there for a long time. 🕰

One powder room has never worked and never gets used so no one on basement level can use the loo or wash their hands. By now you’d have called in a plumbing expert wouldn’t you? Tish-poo - no mention of said expert. No. No expert. You see that’s the problem with 3 story cottages. The bottom storey is rendered almost un-liveable in because of the plumbing (or sad lack of it).

All this work being done in said basement will be a waste of time because neither of them read enough ( the spelling gives it away doesn’t it.) to warrant a library. Neither of them can be bothered to work out anymore and they watch films in their black (soon to be green) small sitting room. I believe he calls it a lounge. So a gym is surplus to requirements and so is a cinema room. What they both need is space to do their jobs properly without stooping to camera. Somewhere they can actually stand up and have massive useful wardrobes for all the polyester and ginger that gets conshoooomed in that 3 storey cottage in a year. Their non-existant ‘staff’ would then have to go on payroll and be seen…Hmmmm…When the tax man catches up with their staff situation there will be huge fines and a whole lot more bother caused by them believing they are above the law. Hmmm…should have left the doors on - but she knows best. 🤷‍♀️

A more apt name for The Bungalow would be Posturing House ( not Potager House).
Ahhh @Oops... so lovely to see you posting again. 🤗 I love how you use humour when writing about these two, you had me howling. I wish I could write in the same way. Maybe I should post when I not feeling so angry about what she does.

I was thinking about the cottage this morning and I think she was convinced one of her followers would snap it up. :rolleyes: I can t believe she ll sell it in the near future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wings, Levels, Oak Room. Wisteria room, Honey Bee Walk, Woodland, Kitchen Garden, Powder room etc etc
Imagine hearing all that and you arrive and it's a red brick modern bung with honey bee walk at the bottom of the garden 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wings, Levels, Oak Room. Wisteria room, Honey Bee Walk, Woodland, Kitchen Garden, Powder room etc etc
Love how Lydia was caressing the sample of wood for the bookshelves whilst raving about it being "OAK" and it's "SOLID oak" and "ENGLISH oak". ... Until she realised she was raving on about the BIRCH sample !!! 😂 😂 😂
Jackass.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We are blocking people who have been silent about Gaza. I don’t think Lydia will be blocked, she’s not famous enough to be blocked as a nonMuslim. But you can suggest her, she would probably be added to the list. Because otherwise she’s not famous enough to come to anyone’s attention
---

Why not hire a professional to do the job correctly? Make sure it’s done correctly so the basement doesn’t flood
She's too self-immersed and insular to know what is actually happening in Gaza.

I bet if asked she couldn't give a brief synopsis of how this all unravelled.

All she cares about is her imaginary world of cosplay and that people think she is rich.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
what is this you speak of?
On TikTok there's a huge wave of blocking big celebrities who use their platforms for their income and vanity instead of using their large platforms to speak on important issues to stop them from gaining ad revenue.

I predict it starts with the big-name celebs and will trickle down to influencers very soon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen = Jealous moron

A book case for 2 illiterate idiots- so appropriate!

She has no staff and no need fir an offuce. The PT was for show. Vaha must have given her the mirror, but it is never mentioned as she's been paid.

She must be so jealous of Frow and Josie's gardens etc - hers is an utter mess because she is too mean to pay someone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When a magazine writes this:

Beyond her profound connection with nature, Lydia navigates the digital landscape with a mindful equilibrium—a journey that she openly acknowledges has required time and inner work to refine. Prioritising offline activities for mental rejuvenation, she leads by example, fostering a life brimming with peace and purpose through honest self-reflection and intentional lifestyle changes. Lydia’s journey serves as an inspiring beacon, empowering others to embrace authenticity and cultivate lives filled with joy and meaning.

I cannot read any more!!!!

Nothing on the Hip & Healthy website tells you how many suscribers or readers they have. There is literally no data!!!
mental rejuvenation is the last thing needed for a person with the intelligence, patience, ego, and palate of a toddler

• Heart
  • Haha
Urgh. They’re at the BAFTAs again.

they’re really just inviting anybody these days

• Sick
  • Wow
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs twit.
3F70E041-9AAA-45D8-9882-82DA2EBC4AC9.jpeg

She's wearing the Sassi Holford dress. That's what she went to Sassi Holford for, not for a wedding dress, as the clickbait vlog title suggested. Liar.

Her makeup looks awful. Bit heavy on the lip liner. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you for capturing the real her.
452A6663-B76F-467B-9B9A-7696DCF8F83C.jpeg

782CECAC-84EA-43F6-8830-DF9F5251DB48.jpeg

The black bag doesn't go with the dress, it looks too heavy with that particular dress.
349F9A7F-F8AC-4836-93B8-02EBB80246E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs twit.
View attachment 2931068
She's wearing the Sassi Holford dress. That's what she went to Sassi Holford for, not for a wedding dress, as the clickbait vlog title suggested. Liar.

Her makeup looks awful. She looks awful. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you.
View attachment 2931069

Granny Millen strikes again. The black bag doesn't go with that dress, its too heavy with that particular dress and the dress looks ill fitting around the bust.
View attachment 2931070View attachment 2931098
The bag doesn’t match the whimsical dress but it makes a change from the Hermès that’s constantly glued to her hand.
Did she sale all her Lady Dior’s? They would’ve looked so much nicer with that dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine hearing all that and you arrive and it's a red brick modern bung with honey bee walk at the bottom of the garden 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes and as we’ve been told those bees in Honey Bee Walk ( funny how she names everything to sound far nicer than it is - this is a piece of scrub land at the back of their small garden) are ANGRY! So it’s Angry Honey Bee Walk isn’t it? He kept schtum about the woodpecker didn’t he? They’ve got all the white suits and smokers and look the part though so that’s all that matters…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs twit.
View attachment 2931068

Her makeup looks awful. Bit heavy on the lip liner. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you for capturing the real her.
View attachment 2931069

View attachment 2931070
The black bag doesn't go with the dress, it looks too heavy with that particular dress.
View attachment 2931098
I feel like this should work but just doesn’t. I mean the bag choice is absolutely horrific but as you say at least it’s not a Hermes bag. I don’t know if it’s the fit of the dress, the make up, the hair? It just doesn’t work as a look. Also if you’re going to an event like this hire a hair and make up person for god sake.

• Heart
IMG_1724.jpeg

Can you see Lips consciously schmizing here? I think everyone is supposed to look at him and think he’s a bit of a sort…🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs twit.
View attachment 2931068

View attachment 2931069

View attachment 2931070
View attachment 2931098
I don’t get why she doesn’t have a collection or at least a 2-3 evening clutch bags? Catherine Princess of Wales always uses an evening clutch bag for evening events as did Lady/Princess Diana and as any other persons with a modicum of style and common sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Urgh. They’re at the BAFTAs again.

they’re really just inviting anybody these days
Louise Pentland is there as well- obviously Belle PR know someone at bafta so they can get these nobody’s in! Seriously, the BAFTAs are meant to be a celebration of british tv and film. When the duck did Lidl and Aldi star in or produce a tv drama or movie? It dilutes the event inviting these influencers as seat fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Louise Pentland is there as well- obviously Belle PR know someone at bafta so they can get these nobody’s in! Seriously, the BAFTAs are meant to be a celebration of british tv and film. When the duck did Lidl and Aldi star in or produce a tv drama or movie? It dilutes the event inviting these influencers as seat fillers.
Lydia’s life is 1 endless drama so she does technically qualify by proxy, if only they could give awards out for YouTube as well.
She could fill her new book cases full of them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG horrific, he looks rank. Alistair Bond the twit

Her make up and bag are so wrong it is funny. Who wants to bet she has old black shoes on!!!

Perhaps she should have kept the Bulgari/Dior/Choo bags - much better!

• Haha
View attachment 2931202
Can you see Lips consciously schmizing here? I think everyone is supposed to look at him and think he’s a bit of a sort…🤷🏼‍♀️
Love how the arrows on the piccie are pointing to his receding hairline. 😂 Will he grow old gracefully or get hair plugs to halt the aging process? Does anyone care?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.