Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way she says 'My Tailor', hun you only use him because it's a paid partnership and you never wear anything he makes you anyway!
Are we sure she even takes the clothes home??? We know he lets her on other people’s clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wore the white suit around London. The one that is a rip off of frows Holland cooper trousers jacket and waistcoat

Reactions: 10
what is this you speak of?
We are blocking people who have been silent about Gaza. I don’t think Lydia will be blocked, she’s not famous enough to be blocked as a nonMuslim. But you can suggest her, she would probably be added to the list. Because otherwise she’s not famous enough to come to anyone’s attention
---
Reading Lydia's old Tattle threads ... found this :

View attachment 2928950

I would assume this is part of the problem of the basement flooding.

@Hunevoque2 your post from nearly 5 years ago says it all !!!
The indoor pool part 😂

View attachment 2928976
Why not hire a professional to do the job correctly? Make sure it’s done correctly so the basement doesn’t flood

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We are blocking people who have been silent about Gaza. I don’t think Lydia will be blocked, she’s not famous enough to be blocked as a nonMuslim. But you can suggest her, she would probably be added to the list. Because otherwise she’s not famous enough to come to anyone’s attention
---

Why not hire a professional to do the job correctly? Make sure it’s done correctly so the basement doesn’t flood
Has anyone noticed that Ali is getting far more work from brands than Lydia; he probably brings in more income than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed that Ali is getting far more work from brands than Lydia; he probably brings in more income than her.
And she still treats him as a slave. Not only more brands, but higher quality luxury brands.

Reactions: 21
we
And she still treats him as a slave. Not only more brands, but higher quality luxury brands.
She’s probably monumentally pissed off that he’s doing more and better quality work than she is. He’s dull as feck but he’s much more polite than Lydia. She no doubt feels he had no career before she came along, and now he’s eclipsing her.

Reactions: 24
we

She’s probably monumentally pissed off that he’s doing more and better quality work than she is. He’s dull as feck but he’s much more polite than Lydia. She no doubt feels he had no career before she came along, and now he’s eclipsing her.
Being dull and polite can get you far. Companies can pretty much rely on you not to piss people off

Reactions: 20
I would love it, if Josie did an AD for Nicky's hair mask. #nickylazou #lazouhairmask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And so Teefers continues to visually taunt Lidl by showing SO MUCH of her beams.. close ups, long shots, background shots of them- and beams framing pics of her sausage dogs. I’m LOVING IT! I bet Lidl is as SICK AS A DOG.
And vlogging going for a Sunday hike around the Cotswolds with family friends, and thereafter a pub roast.
Teefers be poking the bear with zero f*cks to give ... 😂
---
That's what any normal sane homeowner would do. But not these 2 dodos.
They really do not want to crack open their wallets to sort out the problem. It's that simple. Cash poor tight-fisted gits.
Hopefully, any potential buyer will be savvy enough to google POTAGER HOUSE and pick up the myriad of Potager problems - not only plumbing - highlighted by Tattle.
---
I would love it, if Josie did an AD for Nicky's hair mask. #nickylazou #lazouhairmask
✨Manifesting✨

🤭

P.S. I don't believe in this manifesting shite but I couldn't resist because Teefers does ... she is a big time 'manifestation' girlie which confirms what a ridiculous person she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's what any normal sane homeowner would do. But not these 2 dodos.
They really do not want to crack open their wallets to sort out the problem. It's that simple. Cash poor tight-fisted gits.
Hopefully, any potential buyer will be savvy enough to google POTAGER HOUSE and pick up the myriad of Potager problems - not only plumbing - highlighted by Tattle.
This is why I believe she hates her bungalow. How can she leave the basement to rot? To never get the sumps working properly is bizarre. Everyone knows houses need maintaining and so costs money. It would seem she only likes to spend money on herself. Is there anyone more stupid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is why I believe she hates her bungalow. How can she leave the basement to rot? To never get the sumps working properly is bizarre. Everyone knows houses need maintaining and so costs money. It would seem she only likes to spend money on herself. Is there anyone more stupid?
Guys can we stop calling it a bungalow its a Cottage! 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's not unwilling to move. She doesn't have the money for the type of property she covets and is tied to the bunga for now. She'll be tied to it for quite a while as I doubt she'd get what she paid for it currently.
I completely agree. She will have asked Carrie to put a spreadsheet together with every £ she has spent and been gifted on that house. She will then proceed to add this to the selling price. This from a woman who sells all the gifts she receives and pockets the cash.

Reactions: 22
Amelia went to Soho Farmhouse for 2 nights. Haven t seen Madam gloat about going recently, is she banned?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys can we stop calling it a bungalow its a Cottage! 🤭 🤭
This is for the Editors of Hip Replacement Magazine , Bicycle Repair Man Magazine, Fake Lemons Magazine, Fassy Nating Female Magazine and all and any other never-heard of periodicals soon to be beating a pathway through the ugly, overgrown garden of their 3 storey cottage standing in woodlands. Others have pointed some of this out but it may help to consolidate it all together in one defined post…

As a self-diagnosed dyslexic and non-reader of books ( books are for listening to guys - just sayin’) we are now building the equivalent of the Bodleian Library In the damp basement. The books will love the damp and many of the books only look like books but aren’t real because they just go with the aesthetic...Zzzzz.

The woodlands became part of the borrowed view when all fences were removed ( despite all their pets needing defined boundaries for their own safety). The careful dog breeders made a twice in a lifetime exception for these two ‘ influencers’ because it was so clear they were very special people and no dog would ever venture beyond the confines of their unfenced garden. Sadly, it’s possible both dogs were farmed but many are still too upset about it to start on that merry-go-round again. No good breeder would have let a puppy go to a property without clearly defined boundaries…It starts with well fenced or walled in doesn’t it?

The garden looks like a municipal car park at Soho Farmhouse. She saw the lights there. Then she placed strategic camouflaged army personnel out on manoeuvres in the grounds. She told us they were birch trees but we knew they were beech. 🌴 Pity. The ride on mower was sold and unsuccesful wild meadow seeds were sown. Net result? Chaos. Lovely. Everyone loves empty raised beds in a kitchen garden don’t they? All that waste of a greenhouse and veg beds when they don’t actually enjoy gardening and everyone knows it. It’s all a complete facade and farce. It’s utterly pointless yet she goes on every year and still grows seeds in her kitchen because the greenhouse is too far for her to walk…How many of those seeds ever get planted outside? It’s all an act.

The world’s only curated small shed lives in this garden. All for the country life aesthetic - but that looks grim and over cluttered too.

She has an attic room she calls a vault. It’s a room in the eaves for overspill items now, no doubt, packed to the rafters. It’s not a vault at all. If an insurance company came and looked at it it would be regarded as another fire hazard. No mention of insurance during the present flood in the basement. He once gave a Ted Talk on sump pumps but no-one stayed awake long enough to benefit from it.

She can’t leave doors in place thus all the bad feng shui in the house. Leaks, potential fires, falls from grace, embarrassment, arguments and loss of finances were all predicted but she knew best. The house is top heavy with wood especially in the kitchen thus the possibility of fire.

She has a gym but never works out. He used to but has lost all his muscle weight and now suffers with high blood pressure. No acknowledgement of his birthday again this year.

The three storey cottage has an east wing and a west wing with monogrammed bedrooms no-one ever sleeps in. The east and west wings are on same level and next to the kitchen and may collect cooking smells! Ha! Cooking! There are views of walls through both small windows of these over-decorated wings/rooms.

She lost 2 bedrooms at the top of the house by turning them into 2 small dressing rooms where you can only stand up in two areas. In the rest of both rooms you have to stoop to camera.

So the three storey cottage has 3 smallish bedrooms and an overgrown garden. The basement leaks and always has despite the DIY sump pumps. It will not be healthy to breathe down there for a long time. 🕰

One powder room has never worked and never gets used so no one on basement level can use the loo or wash their hands. By now you’d have called in a plumbing expert wouldn’t you? Tish-poo - no mention of said expert. No. No expert. You see that’s the problem with 3 story cottages. The bottom storey is rendered almost un-liveable in because of the plumbing (or sad lack of it).

All this work being done in said basement will be a waste of time because neither of them read enough ( the spelling gives it away doesn’t it.) to warrant a library. Neither of them can be bothered to work out anymore and they watch films in their black (soon to be green) small sitting room. I believe he calls it a lounge. So a gym is surplus to requirements and so is a cinema room. What they both need is space to do their jobs properly without stooping to camera. Somewhere they can actually stand up and have massive useful wardrobes for all the polyester and ginger that gets conshoooomed in that 3 storey cottage in a year. Their non-existant ‘staff’ would then have to go on payroll and be seen…Hmmmm…When the tax man catches up with their staff situation there will be huge fines and a whole lot more bother caused by them believing they are above the law. Hmmm…should have left the doors on - but she knows best. 🤷‍♀️

A more apt name for The Bungalow would be Posturing House ( not Potager House).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.