Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she doesn’t just move somewhere that fits what she wants in a home? 😂

Reactions: 13
IMG_0448.jpeg

…don’t you just love a reclinging massage chair? It really helps you recling doesn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only reason I can think of for her calling the “kitchen garden” (bit of a joke, it’s so small to be called that 😂) wild is because it’s “no mow may” where some people choose to not mow to encourage pollinators.

Other than that I’ve no idea why it’s now a wild kitchen garden !.

She’s saying yes to everything isn’t she. Trying to find a new following .what a pity Google exists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only reason I can think of for her calling the “kitchen garden” (bit of a joke, it’s so small to be called that 😂) wild is because it’s “no mow may” where some people choose to not mow to encourage pollinators.

She’s saying yes to everything isn’t she. Trying to find a new following .what a pity Google exists 😂

It is a total mess and she knows she would have to pay someone to mmaintain it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lydia's calling it the wild kitchen garden because Josie has a section of her garden where it is 'wild'. Near the fountain at the end of the garden.
But Josie's wild garden is small and contained, it fits in with the rest of the garden.
The Bunga garden is just messy.
Champagne taste on a beer budget. But most of her ideas are just nicked from Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lydia's calling it the wild kitchen garden because Josie has a section of her garden where it is 'wild'. Near the fountain at the end of the garden.
But Josie's wild garden is small and contained, it fits in with the rest of the garden.
The Bunga garden is just messy.
Champagne taste on a beer budget. But most of her ideas are just nicked from Josie.
Comparing Josie s garden to Lydiots, it s so much better and yet Nicolsons designed them both. :oops: Frow (who isn t a gardener) recently showed her garden and it is also lovely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Except the Ballerina Farm Family (husband) are actual billionaires. 🤭

But the fake cosplay is annoying AF.
And the fact that Mrs BF has a TEAM doing all the work behind the scenes ...
---

With the horrible filter he uses (sepia ?), I'm sorry but he looks like a corpse.
---

Quite a wonderful pairing then.
2 frauds having a 'conversation'.
Alex Steinherr is notorious for using filters on her beauty vids, I would go as far as using the word FRAUDULENT.
She looks like a totally different person online vs in-person.
And feels zero shame in deceiving her followers. She has a Tattle Thread and the 'real-life' photos vs her filtered ones are insane.
I've never heard of this chick before but wow!

I went to her Tattle page and the difference between her IG filtered face and reality is beyond shocking!

Do these social media whores not realize they still have to go out in the real world and that people possess bloody eyes?

I now truly wonder if when I first saw Lydiot several years ago in her little townhouse, if most of that was a filter, coz she certainly never looked like that again.

She looked rough in all her chavvy get ups when she first started blogging, then seemed stunning in her little townhouse, and now she's looking rough again.

In fact I never saw those old chavvy pics of her with her fried waist long hair, until I came to Tattle.

It's amazing what filters, editing and photoshop can do!

Boy, was I naive...

I know nothing of filters and the fraudulent world of social media images.

I was shocked when I saw what Lydiot truly looked like in her nipple tassel swinging days.

Her face on her YT vids in the little townhouse looks so different.

However, she's taken it several steps further with her fake accent, personality, hobbies and cosplaying life.

Reality is going to hit these social media whores one day when the money stops rolling in and their careers are buried by new, up and coming, younger social media whores.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh i wish I could dish some dirt, but I absolutely cannot. But when I was hearing what I was hearing... my mind went silent and I thought instantly of Tattle and what is said about Lydia and how comparitavely accurate the two were.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If you are a proper gardener, a dress is not practical.
If there is a next KM collection, I'm sure an overpriced garden dress will feature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh i wish I could dish some dirt, but I absolutely cannot. But when I was hearing what I was hearing... my mind went silent and I thought instantly of Tattle and what is said about Lydia and how comparitavely accurate the two were.
Ooh you little minxy minx. What can you meaaaan…🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
oh don’t leave us hanging! . I’ve no idea from what you said what you can be meaning 😂 spill some more tea at least !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been sat next to the founders of Fairfax & Favor having drinks at the Lakeside Bar at Badminton with a group of their influencers….guess who wasn’t there?! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iwould have thought they would have invited her . I notice Leonora has decided to book her diary up with a trip to Majorca instead of doing badminton for Holland cooper.

once they have their feet in the door I’m not sure they can be bothered driving and being on a stand

I missed out on booking at the lakeside - apparently they have room for some who haven’t booked any tips I’m going ? Tia

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.