Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iwould have thought they would have invited her . I notice Leonora has decided to book her diary up with a trip to Majorca instead of doing badminton for Holland cooper.

once they have their feet in the door I’m not sure they can be bothered driving and being on a stand

I missed out on booking at the lakeside - apparently they have room for some who haven’t booked any tips I’m going ? Tia
There was only one table reserved today, the rest were free. This is in the Pol bar though - if you’re here Saturday it might be a different story 😔 If you’re here beforehand I’m sure you could chat to team behind the Pol or the Lakeside bar!

Bring sun cream - the sun is beaming 😬

To keep it on thread, the girls that were with F&F were all lovely, polite and beautifully dressed. I’ll keep an eye out for Lidl over the next few days!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Yeah wear Goelia crap with Hermes, Dior, Jimmy Choo.

Just a small tip Lydia, if you can only afford Goelia, you cannot afford a sodding Birkin!!!!

Also the liar said she found the only green dress on the website - there are over 20 green dresses!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well whoever Avril is, I hope she’s watching Lydia try on her jacket souster and hicks made !.

the man in the shop says to Lydia to be careful it’s the most expensive fabric in the world (that can’t be true!) .

I’d be horrified if someone else tried my ivory jacket on costing SO many thousands.

it’s a bad show on the shop to be handing out other clients items like that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well whoever Avril is, I hope she’s watching Lydia try on her jacket souster and hicks made !.

the man in the shop says to Lydia to be careful it’s the most expensive fabric in the world (that can’t be true!) .

I’d be horrified if someone else tried my ivory jacket on costing SO many thousands.

it’s a bad show on the shop to be handing out other clients items like that.

Agree if I had something made bespoke, I would be livid if some witch tried it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“It’s so lovely to have my spring/summer suit now”. Where the duck are you going to wear it? Hardly anyone wears a suit anymore, even people who actually work for a living, and I think I’m right in thinking the blue one she had made has never seen the light of day since the initial purchase. Why do these idiots at Souster entertain these two cretins!? Also, hard agree on how inappropriate it was to allow her to try on someone else’s jacket!! I was not impressed at all.

Also there is no way in hell she ran 10k. She isn’t fit enough to run a 10k.

Reactions: 30

More Goelia crap and more bullshit, she is so fake!!!
It really was The Frocky Horror Show tonight!!! :rolleyes:

And by the way Lydiot....it is bad manners to take butter from a dish on the table and slap it straight onto your slice of bread. Ladies of kwalitee put a helping on the side of their plate, break the bread into small pieces with their fingers and add the butter piece by piece. I bet she slathered the whole slice in one go and then crammed it into her big gob! She is a heathen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What's the crap about wedding dresses? I've not watched it yet.
They’re not even wedding dresses. They’re just over the top evening gowns that she has no place to go in. At one point Carrie (who is putting on such an exaggerated accent in this vlog) says “I can see you wearing that in your woodland” and it’s a sodding huge silk skirt and blouse 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don’t know .. I ffwd through it. If it’s pregnancies/babies/kids or wedding I avoid 😂

meanwhile at the lunch at the Lanesborough (she has only just discovered this place!), she spreads butter allover one big slice of bread .

clearly no one taught her bread table manners !
---
I wonder if she might copy Leo and attend Garsington opera (Oxfordshire) this year .

Reactions: 14

More Goelia crap and more bullshit, she is so fake!!!
I can’t bear to actually watch the vlog; I have it on in the background while I’m doing the ironing. Lydiot has such a restricted vocabulary and she must use the word ‘like’ in every sentence she utters. Such a poor example to young people.

Reactions: 15
Why do designers keep inviting her to try on her clothes? She’s just going to steal for her fast fashion collection with km. But they keep inviting her and then talk her through the thought process behind the designs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re not even wedding dresses. They’re just over the top evening gowns that she has no place to go in. At one point Carrie (who is putting on such an exaggerated accent in this vlog) says “I can see you wearing that in your woodland” and it’s a sodding huge silk skirt and blouse 😂😂😂😂😂

Hilarious I agree, watched the tit show and not a wedding dress in sight!!!!

She doesn't show it but they were clearly invited out for lunch, those two idiots would never go there. The waiter clearly says 3 (same starter) and 3 (same main).

Funny how she now says risotto isnt English!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It really was The Frocky Horror Show tonight!!! :rolleyes:

And by the way Lydiot....it is bad manners to take butter from a dish on the table and slap it straight onto your slice of bread. Ladies of kwalitee put a helping on the side of their plate, break the bread into small pieces with their fingers and add the butter piece by piece. I bet she slathered the whole slice in one go and then crammed it into her big gob! She is a heathen!
Her hair looks like a haystack.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Always wanging on about the weather... No one cares. She s admitted she was resentful and bitter in the past, ya don t say. #nastycow. I didn't like the colour of the S&H trouser suit on her. Her hair looked the worst it s ever looked. The veg beds are empty and she s given up the asparagus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow compare her tit show vlog with Victorias!

Even though she's flogging Dyson hoovers - it was interesting!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.