Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the dress she’s showing in stories right now is just a frock ? It’s not a wedding dress for vow renewal she has been going on about ?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how should I feel about Josie’s snarky comment in her latest video - some people collect Hermes bags and we collect cosmos. I liked the comment but well Josie ain’t no saint either

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well whoever Avril is, I hope she’s watching Lydia try on her jacket souster and hicks made !.

the man in the shop says to Lydia to be careful it’s the most expensive fabric in the world (that can’t be true!) .

I’d be horrified if someone else tried my ivory jacket on costing SO many thousands.

it’s a bad show on the shop to be handing out other clients items like that.
I was thinking imagine how Lydia would react if she knew others try on her clothes before she collected them. Jeff obviously lets other women such as Avril try Lydia’s on too to entice the customers to buy more and more pieces. I bet she’s thinking she’s Jeff’s favourite customer because she is youtube famous and only she gets to try on the other items 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wisteria room isn't coming across, dull and lifeless. Empty with a desk chair to perch on. What a mess. How many beds has she got through in there. Beds that haven't even been used. And still a brand new bed still doesn't do anything for anything Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s giving Josie’s wedding dress

View attachment 2925496
my first thought too!. Lydia is going for big billowing sleeves full length by the looks of things . So slightly different sleeves but still big like Josie .

I keep thinking how many strange things we are watching Lydia do. It’s so bizarre. I didn’t like josies dress but at least it was original .

I do like the fabric and colours of this one although I’ve no idea if I’ll like the end result and design. Lydia isn’t delicate looking , I’m not sure a delicate dress is her style .

Reactions: 15
The brows stand out a mile .

they did in real life .

She is using a strong filter on the vlogging cam - there’s a big difference in real life compared to on the screen

• Heart
Why can't she just say Ali is driving behind me, but noooooo has to mention he's in the Aston Martin 🙄
Typical narcissist….she meets a very talented woman - the designer- and she says they both have the same creative energy……..really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm confused.....is she just making a frock or is this an actual dress for a vow renewal?

Either way, we know it's all for content and the coins she makes from it.

They haven't even been married a decade!

If it's an actual vow renewal, then she looks a fool.

My parents have had a vow renewal but they have been married 55 years this year!

Seriously, what's wrong with Lydiot?

She's such a clown 🤡

• Heart
  • Wow
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

Have you noticed how some people really milk a free cruise? There they are reclinging to everything in order not to get off the boat. When you have one job which specifies half an hours work per week (at most) and you are unable to successfully execute that commitment because your list of jobs around your three storey cottage is soooooo huge that you cannot find time to do your half hour job, I suppose you are going to really push the boat out when you get gifted a free cruise.

I mean, hanging your over-packed clothes with such precision is a time consuming event. Then eating all the food on eight decks followed by all the rum cake you can gorge on is tiring. Then reading the entire cruise brochure out loud as if you’d written it yourself - werrrrllll that takes brainpower and serious elecutory panache. Voice over skill is not a forte to be claimed lightly - as we all heard.

Tottering around the poop deck in your sockless brogues wearing a chief around your neck is hard and not for spineless wimps. Old Salty the Sea Dog and his geriatric wardrobe of ginger delights might be with us for many weeks to come. It’s a good way to spend Easter though isn’t it?

Peace, piece, peas ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.